Written Update : 7th March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
---------------------------------------------------

Ajit's Chawl
Ajit wakes up from sleeping .He has a hangover and he remembers what happened last night .He was with Shibu last night and he got drunk .He was telling Shibu never to get married because after marriage his wife and his mother have made a mess of his life and he is fed up of so much chaos at home .
When Ajit remembers all this in the morning he feels bad .He goes to vandita and apologises for hitting her .He promises her that this will never happen again .Vandita listens to him quietly but she looks very hurt ...
Rasika comes in with the electricity bill .The bill had not been paid for the last 6 months and the electricity was cut off due to that .
Ajit questions his mother why the bill was not paid andshe tells him that instead of paying the bill she had bought a white gold necklace  for herself ..
Her reasoning is that she still has to socialize in rich circles and that is why she has to invest in jewellery ..
Vandita has some savings and she generously gives them to Ajit but Ajit ( who is very angry with his mother ) refuses to take Vandu's money and says that he will somehow arrange for the funds ....

Karanjkar house
Vaishu is sitting looking depressed .Her parents and her brother and Manju are also worried about her behaviour .Her mother questions her many times as to why she is so quiet bu tVaishu is not talking .
Sulochna asks if she has had a fight with Dharmesh .Vaishu sys she and Dharmesh are just fine  and nothing  is wrong ...
Dharmesh's mother comes i nthe room ..She says loudly that she knows what is wrong and she will tell everyone what Vaishali has been up to ..
She says that Vaishali has been caught red handed and she  can no longer hide ehr true face now .
Sulochna: One minute , just be clear about what you have to say ..Don't talk this way about my daughter .What has she done ?
Dharmesh's mum : She is  a married woman still she is having an affair with another man .
Sulochna: Enough .How dare yo usay this about my Vaishali .
Dharmesh's mother : Even I never thought this could be true but today I saw Manav and Vaisahli having  an affair behind closed doors ..
Vaishali starst crying and Manjusha is finding it hard to hide her  joy ......
Sulochna : Shocked and looking  almost dazed ...what ? Vaishali and Manav ?
Vinod : What nonsense ...you have to stop talking like this .
Dharmesh's mother : I have proof .The whole area where Manav lives , they all are talking  about Manav and Vaishali's love story ...
Sulochna: Just because we are not saying anything you are going on and on with all this nonsense . Anyone else in your place would have been thrown out of this house for saying this but because yo uare my samdhan I am still being civil to you .I beg you , please stop all this right now .You clearly have a misunderstanding ...
Even If Bappa coems and says I will not believe this .My damaad is a very good and decent human being ..He can never  do anything  like this  and Vaishali ...I gave her birth , I have given her  good sanskaars , she can never do anything like this ..
Dharmesh's mother : She is having an affair with manav an that is why she is standing quietly in one corner .Why is she not fighting back  , wh yis she not telling me the truth .
Sulochna turns and looks at Vaishu .
Vaishu : There is nothing  between me and Manav Jeeju .These are all baseless rumours ....
Dharmesh's mother : They are not baseless.Tell me , wh ywere yo uliving in Manav 's house for the past one month then ..
This shocks Sulochna and everyone else ....
Dharmesh's mother : She lies and keeps running back to Manav's house .You guys have given us dhoka by giving your shameless daughter to us ...If she gives me one good reason for living in Manav's house , I will take all the allegations back ..
Sulochna: Fine , this is going to settle today only ...
She calls Manav and tells him to come to her house immediately ...
Archu also wants to come with Manav ..
Sulochna: Now call Dharmesh here as well.
Dharmesh's mum : Why him ?
Sulochna: Because he is her husband .Maybe if she is lying then it has something to do with him ...We have to look at every angle if we wan tto get to the bottom of this ...I wan tto knwo why was Dharmesh keeping quiet if Vaishali was not living with him for the past one month ....You came here and questioned my dayghter , now I am going to question your son ....I have a right also to question him ..Why has he been keeping quiet about all this ...
Dharmesh's mum : He is out of town for the past 2 days .
Vinod : No ,I saw him on the train station yesterday ...he tried to ignore me  when I called him ....
Sulochna calls satish to find out about Dharmesh's where abouts ..
satish tells Sulochna that Dharmesh is very much in town ..
Sulochna tells satich to come  to her hosue immediately ...
satish along with varsha  immediately sits i nth car to go to Sulochna's house ...

Manav and Archana come rushing i nthe house .
Manav : Wha tis wrong ? Are yo ufeeling all right Aie ?
Sulochna : She is saying that there is something  between  you and Vaishali ...tell her what the truth is ..
She turns to Dharmesh's mother .....: Look, I called him once only and he is here .This goes to prove that he is innocent .His this one action proves that he has nothing  so wrong in his heart or else he would not be standing here ....but if yo uhave to know any answers , he will give them to you ...
Satish also comes in ..After hearing the allegations , he is totally shocked and cannot believe  what Dharmesh's mother is saying about manav and Vaishali ..

Precap : Vaishali opens the doors of a house and goes in ...Sulochna , Manohar , Vinod, Manjusha , Manav , Archana, satish , Varsha  and Dharmesh's mother are also with her ...
She questions Madhuri where Dharmesh is .
Dharmesh coems out of a room and is shocked to see everyone in the house . [/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

i hate rasika to the core

and finally but if the secret isnt out i will wnat to bang my head on the wall such a dragged track  
Thanks a lot.  Hope the truth will now be revealed!!😳
very nice updates Tanyaz.  By the precap promo they showed on frinday, i thought that the secret was revaled today. But looks liek they again dragged thsi one too..... man!! unbelieveable... I hope they do not drag it furhter else there would be no meaning to the current track in PR.... it will look very lame...
Finally, looks like the darmesh nonsense is going to come to an end!
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

i hate rasika to the core

and finally but if the secret isnt out i will wnat to bang my head on the wall such a dragged track  
😆 i shall defo join u in tht
YEAY!!!! The Story is FINALLLLLLY Moving along!
hopefully the secret will be out tomorrow.