Who's responsible? Vaishu or Madhuri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i wanted to know for everything that's been going on who do you think is responisble for this? People think Madhuri is to blame because she could have stopped the marriage of Dharmesh and Vaishu. Well, do you think Madhuri can control Dharmesh's actions? Even if she did, what do you think Dharmesh would do? For what Dharmesh did, I don't blame Vaishu. But Vaishu has a lot of people in her family to console her, and they all love her a lot. Madhuri has absolutely no one. I don't understand why Archana accuses Madhuri of what Dharmesh did? This isn't in Madhuri's hands. Even Manav doesn't feel sympathetic for her. Well, he's definetely more worried about Vaishu then Madhuri. So I just wanted to know, for what's been going on who should be held responsible? Vaishu or Madhuri? Or Dharmesh? Please reply.😊Thanks
I think it is Dharmesh alone - he is not the kind to listen to anyone, even if Madhuri told him. I do believe though that Madhuri should have had the self respect to leave Dharmesh once she saw his true colours.
how isit that the blame is being forced on the women?

isnt dharmesh responsible?

wiat, sorry, he is very IIRESPONSIBLE!!! he doesnt care of his boy or thier mothers. he doesnt respect his mom and lies to her daily and he doenst appreciate friends like satish and uses and manipulates his power. 
Nice Post bhallarox.. I feel it is neither Vaishu nor Madhuri who is responsible for this mess.. It is Dharmesh who has spoiled everyone's life and is still trying to escape.. 😑 

Again Madhuri and Vaishali have their own faults as well..

Madhuri - I know Dharmesh would have never allowed Madhuri to do anything that is go against him. But then again she never tried also. She very well knew Dharmesh is getting married and now he is saying she is the legal wife so that means she had options to stop the marriage.. Why stop Dharmesh instead she could have informed Vaishu and her family about this and may be police (though police might not help as Dharmesh is very manipulative or used his powers). Atleast she could have tried once then she could have just left..
Vaishu - She took one long month to inform everyone even after knowing Dharmesh Sachchai πŸ˜•
Yesterday Sulo Aai could have got an asthama attack easily. The way Dharmesh' mom was accusing Vaishu and Manav but no she was strong and fought for her daughter. Vaishu could have approached some one earlier and could have stopped this mess.. Bechara Manav had to go through all this in front of everyone again 😑..

Adding to this even ArMan were also responsible somewhere. They should not have hid the fact about Dharmesh atleast with Sathish.. Even Vinod who is also Vaishu's brother as Manav had the right to know what was happening in her sisters life.. I dont know why neither ArMan nor Vaishu considered him 😑

But again Dharmesh is such  a jerk and he can go to any extent. He said he loved Vaishu so much but when she got to know the fact he blackmailed her saying she is not his legal wife. In the same way he could have easily blackmailed Madhuri as well before marrying Vaishu.. Madhuri was completely dependent on him as she was all alone and had a child to take care of.. She was more vulnerable.. She had to go through all this because she was dependent.. I feel women should be independent and more strong..

Now Vaishu and Madhuri should teach this guy a lesson as he is completely responsible for all this..
I am confused, I thought Madhuri did not know about Vaishali until recently? I don't blame Madhuri or Vaishali for what has happened though, because it was Dharmesh who betrayed both women. If only one could have the courage to expose him for the fraud he is
Neither Madhuri or Vaishu is to blame for this...It is FBD himself...He was getting married to another woman and dumped her to marry Vaishu...Vaishu did the same..

Madhuri probably was not even aware of FBD getting married to anyone..I am sure he was keeping her away from his parents knowledge..Not sure why though..May be she got preg b4 their marriage and he could not bring himself in sharing it with the parents..There are so many unanswered question...FBD's character was also ruined by CVs..The way they brought Madhuri-Varun to the show sometimes does not even make sense...
Thanks for your posts. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.😊

I think this is just the work of messed up creatives. Wasn't Dharmesh getting married anyway, when Vaishu got married to him? Why did creatives not show anything then? His parents didn't know either. Also, Madhuri says it was her majboori, so why haven't the creatives shown anything about Madhuri's background? And how could Dharmesh hide a child for so long, as the creatives have shown that he loves the child!! What a farce! And why the hell did he want to get married again, if, as we see it now, he doesn't mind spending time with Madhuri? Creatives, please answer.

Why did Sulochana not find out about Dharmesh. She sent her daughter in law to find out where Manav lives and look at the events that happened thereafter. Why did she take a chance with another daughter? Satish was above board, so that marriage is justified.

Yeah and the self-righteous Manav and his pativrata biwi Archana. Nothing more than meddlers of the first order. How can they blame Madhuri? Why did they keep quiet even after finding out that Madhuri had Dharmesh's child? Oh, they were only waiting for Manav to be accused of having relations with his saali? Creatives?

The only person who was right in whatever she was saying so far was, ironically, Dharmesh's mom. To whom Vaishali should have gone first to expose Dharmesh. Sulochana should actually stop all her bhashans. She is very good at them, agreed. But its high time she stopped her hypocrasy!

nice post ballarbox..
as everyone said i also believe all this is because of dharmu he is just to much he doesn't care for his family n friends only lying everyday .but manav archana knows all this from the start i mean they were the first to know the truth they hide this truth from everyone also lied n somewhere supported dharmu in his non sense behaviour.now i m waiting for today's episode ........
Dharmesh! Well he is a low life - lowest of the low anyway..... Again, he is fully responsible with what he did -  Like someone points out, creatives have messed it a fair bit, coz originally, when he met Vaishu, he said he could't find a wife coz of his weight!! Aur ab do do biviyaa leke betha hai -  also, yes he was getting married to someone else when Vaishu went and told him that she wanted to be his wife.... so, if not Vaishu, he would have messed up someone else's life!!!!

Madhuri - I don't have no sympathy for her .... ok, she couldn't stop Dharmesh, but she could've warned the K's - why allow someone's life to be ruined - i.e. Vaishu's? Poor Vaishu, she worshipped the ground Dharmesh walked on - he hated Manav, so she joined him as well and now it's Manav that has stood by her every step of the way!!
Also, Madhuri has no self-respect.... why stick around Dharmesh - a bit of independance hasn't harmed anyone -  if she wanted money for Varun's treatment - she should have knocked the courts for Alimony -  after all - Dharmesh has very proudly pointed out to everyone that Vaishu is his 'doosri' biwi so she doesn't stand a chance legally. Madhuri ain't that stupid that she doesn't know this!!!

Vaishu - sorry, I don't blame her in any way - she was only trying to protect her mum - same goes for ArMan -  they were only protecting Sulo Aai - she reacted badly when she heard about Varsha so obviously she may have reacted similarly....

I really feel sorry for Satish though -  can't believe no one thought enough of him to tell him.... he always goes out of his way for everyone too.... I think he is just as nice as Manav - but he got kept in the dark... it's not like he couldn't keep a secret!!!!

As for Vinod, isn't it obvious? No one tells him these things coz of Meddling Manju? 😑😑
Edited by Nadia123 - 13 years ago