Twilight

DOTW: Imagine The Characters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Yo People! =]

Do i need to like start making fake titles so that you guys open the threads? Because people are just so inactive and lazy to engage in this forum. 🤔
...It works. DT in other forums are using that method now. *coughs* Ravjot. *coughs*  🤣

Moving on.

I decided we needed a Discussion. =] Because if you haven't noticed already, all you see on the pages of this forum are pictures and articles. 😳
So, i read the graphic novel of Twilight and i was impressed with the drawings of the characters. They looked so much like i imagined them. Jacob...however...*trails off frowning* Anyhow, i want you guys to be the judges now!

EDWARD  JACOB  BELLA

That's the order they're in. So, what do you think? Is this how you imagined the characters before the movies came out?

Hopefully, someone will comment here. 🤔..It's my poor attempt to make the forum more active but..*shrugs*

-Jot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When I read the book i thought they were going to put Zac Efron as Edward cullen but I really wanted Chace Crawford as Edward for some reason I think it was because I was obsessed with him then. Jacob I without any doubt thought someone like Steven Strait. I always thought of him as the Jacob. Bella .... I can't put my finger on it but I think Kristen is okay as her so I don't know. 

Edward - My thoughts were ... HOT!! Which he was so w.e. LOL. I imagined him to me like the dude who is mysterious and quite but still the charmer. Basically what the book says. 
Jacob - I agree with the picture. I think mysterious was what I wanted but they made him so cocky in the movie. UGH! But Taylor is fine so w.e. But I also imagined some leather jacket and drinking for him but he turned to be a 'lover'. 

Bella - Kristen describes Bella for me so thats it. 

Edward was the perfectly the way I wanted and Jacob was close expect for the Actor but I think Taylor is amazing as Jacob but come one .............. the leather jacket. 
Kristen ....... still confused. 
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hufff so righttt i like get into this forum a 50 times a day hoping to see something newwww butt alasssssssssss
anywayyy

well graphic novelll jot u make me cry over the split milkk now i meannn i cant get one and u r making topics on graphicc novelss huff i need to do something illegal now { get it from 4shared}

anyway well the graphic image of bella caught me offguard well bella is looking like caroline of vampire diaries i mean sorry but isnt she shown more stylished rather than clumsy thts wht i thought seeing the image at once

jacob is looking like billy i mean jacob has to be young and fun looking ewww

edward is perfect tht pose makes me thinnk of rob standing at parking lot keeping his hand on his carr awww similarity is there

well before watching the movie my thoughts were blank for a year then i actually re read the twilight saga and got few thoughts
well i never compared bella with any actress actually i wanted her to be something lke the girl next door , lean small tht types and kristen perfectly suited tht

well for edward i dont know , there cant be an imagination beyond rob i mean he is everything and i was quite in luv with him since cedric diggory appeared haahha

well a luk by me and my sissys of edward cullen aka rob we were all going gagagaga so no imaginationssssss

but jacob was nottt i mean taylor is sexy but not what i imagined as jacob nor the graphic novel justified him i wanted jacob to be a teenager with lots of hormoes and adraniline working i mean i really luved the lost small jacobs characterization in the novel but it quite got lost in the movie i cant see the longing for bella in his eyes , the teenage crush its more like winning bella as a trophyy in the movie

donno its just my thought

an ayesha@ chace was mine firstthoughttoohihihihiman weneed somegood psychiatristforour obsessionsor can say weneedahealthydoseofrob ....

edit add @ i wouldnt even mind hugh dancy as edward cullen actually if rob wouldnt have played it then i would like him to playyy ....the role ....
Edited by aishwaryagayen - 13 years ago
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For 2 years I was saying NO to twilight, my friends forced me to watch it, but every time they got a big NO, but then in dec donno wat happened and i decided to watch it, and just the 1st movie got me addicted, that night i slept thinking about twilight and next day woke up thinking about it, I have seen all 3 movies more then 10 times now😆the books i got them the next monday i watched movies, so wen i read them I had faces in mind, and that were Rob, KStew and Lautner, so I didn't even thoght of some1 in dere place😆and I fell in love with Lautner, and Rob later, but Lautner is my ❤️ 🤣
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I never read the books before I watched the movies. I first watched the movies and then finished the entire series.

However, out of the picture you put up - only Edward looks Edward-ish to me. 😆