* Uravugal March 2011 Updates Archives*

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Updates  by atina
Friday, March 11th, Episode 454  

Knakku pillai comes to Krish's house with the odi pona mudalaali. Mudalaali comes and thanks Krish for takingn over his place to run the water can business successfully. He tells that he can not look after that business anymore as his only daughter eloped with her lover boy he is so ashamed to live in that town. " Thambi...you better be owner of this company and run the business and just send some amount to me every month...I have given my new address to KP..indaanga saavi " Krish hesistates to take the key but Kp and the boss force him and to take. Gowri is all happy to see this. They leave and Gowri tells," annaa...why do you look sad...you should be happy right?"

Krish sadly replies," illamma....all this situations I have seen in the past  maa...right now all I wish is....for Gayatri to come back to me"

Gowri comes to see Suda and explains all this to Suda and she tells that she likes to talk to anni. But Suda discourage that and asks her to lerave as it is not going to do any good at all. Here comes Gayu asking," yenna Gowri...your annan has become a big boss to aq water company...so why don't you look for a suitable girl and get him married...? instead why are you here enga uyirai edukka?" ( aamaa....inda thanni dabba mudalaali vishayam eppadi Gayu vukku thrinjathu???...oru velai paper leh vandu irukkumo? or may TV news??)

Gowri was trying to tell something but angry Gayu roars," yei Suda nee summa iru...Gowry get out of my house...is it not enough waht ever you people did to us? yei Suda ..unakku arivu illeh? you are allowing all these pe3ople in and serving coffee vereh....let me send her out and appuraqm unnai gavanichukaren...Gowri...nee po veliyeh..." Gayu Pushes Gowri as she keeps pleading Gayu along with Suda'....but no use...she pushes her out of the door...and Gowri still stands in the nadu road...and pleads...while Suda does the same standing inside....suddenly they hear an auto hitting Gowri and Gowri's kadarals......they both run to help Gowri.

Poor Gowri ...she is undera lot of pain...Gayu puts her head on her lap and tries to calm her down and after sometime they stop an auto and head to the hospital.

Paro is happy and blesses Krish and tells," Krishna...from now on you will become alright and everything will be ok daa...wait let me bring payaasam" Krish refuses telling," amma...no..no I can be happy onlky when Gayatri comes to me back" Paro tells that will happen soon too...Suda tells that Gowri is missing from the house for a long time...she went for a walk but has not retunred.

Meantime Krish cell rings...it was Suda from the hospital..she tells what happend to Gowri and asks him to come to the same hospital where her mom was admitted. All of them reach the hospital and Paro scolds Suda and goes to gayu and tells,"How dare you are to make Gowri like this to be admitted in ICu...nee yellam oru pombilaiyaa?" Suda and Gayu tell that it was not their mistake but Paro refuse to listen and continues," I agree what my son did to you was wrong...but for that how many times we both asked sorry to you all....on the other hand you took revenge on my daughter like this? "

Krish rushes there and asks his mom to behave as it is a hospital. Still Paro keeps shouting nat Gayu and Suda...Krish also tells that it was not Gayu's fault...but the noise does not decrease...finally Krish screams at Suda," you take akka home..neeyaavathu listen to me  Suda..please GO" They both leave...a doctor rushes to them and tells," vayathuleh perisaa adi pattu irukku...we do not know who to save...the baby or the mother..? anyway we are trying best to save both uyir..you please go and pay money for the surgery soon" Krish goes and Paro starts opaaree......

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago