Uravugal

* Uravugal March 2011 Updates Archives* - Page 2

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tuesday 15/3/11 Episode No 456

Samy pillai is in the jail - wait wait , not as an inmate , visitor 😳 - goes to see the
psycho Babu ( Sammmmyyy pppIIIllaaiiii, Traitor , salary from Mudhalaali and
viswasam to that psycho......Nalla varuthu Roja vaayile ...... Roja goes to mute mode )
Oru sOga BGM ( Roja kku suru suru nnu vanthu thu , so volume mute pannittu gave
her own BGM - loudly sings Vaada Mappillai, Abacus school ile Onnu Rendu eNNa
laamaa? )
Samy pillai kekkaraar " nalla irukkengalaa thambi ?" Roja does a grrrrrrrr
Babu sings a sOga geetham " neengale paarthukkunga" Finally Samy Pillai informs
 the arrival of Junior Gowri ( Yaaranum Junior Babu nnu sonninga....... Roja PEy Aattam
aaduvaa)
Babu wants to see his son and Samy Pillai rightly points out "don't ask for
the moon sonny boy, not even in your dreams, gotcha??" Babu is innocence
personified "why not?? Neenga manasu vaicha mudiyum" Samy Pillai is categorical
 "  Even I can't believe that you are a changed person....Gowri and others...nambu
vaangalaa?? Muthalle thirunthu, apram pakkalaam" Like Roja, the cops also can
not stand this Paasa Mazhai - Samy Pillai is shown the exit - marupadi sOga BGM - Roja changes hers this time - pOttu thaakku, police maama pOttu thaakku.....

Another meeting - this time it is Kaigeyi and Kooni ...oops Visa and Mangalam
 meeting. After some "carrot dangling" in front of the donkey ...oops, Visa and some
sweet distribution... Visa gets to know that Swetha is preggie. Visa wants to take
Swetha home but Kooni paatti decides to do some Manthra Ubadesam - takes the
help of law and points out that neither Swetha nor her child has any standing in the
society. For once Kaigeyi is in listening mood ( Hmmmm, neram thaan, Iva solli naan
kekka vendiya nilamai)
Kooni kaiyile no neem leaves ...but semai yaa adikkaraanga...
 To cut a long story short, Kooni wants legal status for Swetha " get a viduthalai
 pathiram from Chithra, get it signed by Mugs, register in the court...apram 6 months aagum......ellam yaarukkaga? for YOUR grand kid.." Veppilai session is over....
Yerkeneve Dhurguni, athu ippO garbini aagiduthu
.. tells Kooni (Rojaaaaaaaaaaa,
cut your dramatics, avanga per Mangalam, gotcha??  Oh , yeah, antha amma Metti
Oli days le irunthu ipdiye irukka ..athaan... Roja carried the title over 😳)
that
Chithra is not a problem ( athu sari, vettu vettu nnu kazhuthai kaattum athu, dhinam
dhinam biriyaani thaane !!! )
Mugs thaan konjam murandu pidippan, whats the big
deal, have quite a few tricks up my sleeves, Kooni, rest in peace, consider it done, ok?"

Ithu enna Meeeeetttiiinggg dddaaayyyy aaa??? Hubby and wife meeting ippO - AZ is
 restless, surveyor job - Hall oru 20 kku 18?? Corridor oru 10 kku 4?? - Nalla kaalam
 before he goes to the backyard for survey, Visa arrives. Tells him that the much
awaited vaarisu is on the way. AZ is non committal " hope all is well " and then says that Gowri has delivered. Wants to know if Visa would condescend and visit Gowri . Visa looks
at him - a look which says "adangave maattiyaa nee?" - and vetoes any such suggestion . Finally asks for Chithra. An unsuspecting AZ says that she has gone to see Mugs at work. Visa's mind wheels start spinning ...jivu jivu nnu varathu.." hmmm, panjum neruppum ippO Oor suthing??? awww" AZ leaves ....Visa is fuming.....

Mugs and Chithra Oor suthing???? NOOOOOOOOOO, Obviously Swetha called Chithra
 first and gave her the big news. So, both have gone to see Swetha. Kooni Mangalam
extends a warm welcome and offers coffee. Chithu sends Mugs to see Swetha - Mugs
and Swetha in the room and Mugs congratulates wifey darling. Swetha has a coy smile
but asks about Chithra. Mugs says that Chithra wanted the couple to cootchi coo a bit.
But Swetha comes down and tells Chithu that she is no karadi " all this happiness is
because of you ...you are my God.... my job is to carry this baby and deliver....apram it
is yours , I have no rights,..... ella rights um ungalukku thaan.." Coffee panra Kooni
Mangalam hears this.....antha amma kathile honey payalai...lead thaan .....amma kku bayangara shock.....other three look extremely happy..
but freeze on Mangu's "no fly dancing " face mele ...neram da sammmyyyyy

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday, Mar 22nd 2011, Episode 461

Roja gets to see THE scene and gets to hear THE dialogues. " Allow us to live in peace
and harmony ..... or else.....mariyadhai kettudum.." Visa aunty  Roja pEi arainja mathiri
nikkaranga. Namma AZ uncle must have heard Roja's pOlambal (or is it Hari who
heard that??? Because Roja sees his name as the director of the show - still )
and
decides to borrow some courage from Swetha. But before that Chithra defends her
 great scheming athai " she is not at fault.....she just played parrot to your mom's
 concerns" and promptly drags Swetha away from the Sauna - Visa aunty's veppam
 is 1000 degrees C😳 AZ uncle throws the parting axe..oops shot " The trio are clear
 about their life. If u interfere, Swetha jAadai Maadaiya sOnna mathiri......mariyadhai
will go in the kappal " (Jadai Maadai ya vaa??? Swetha was categorical and did not
mince any words !!!! NO one could have said it any better " Do not ( note - she did not
even say the magic word of "please "!!) poke your ugly nose in our lives. We are
happy as a trio" )
Every one leaves the arena and Visa aunty kku Roja pEi yai enge thedarathunnu theriyalai 😉

Stage shifts  - Palace De MM . Dinner time - all except Gayu are around. MM wants to
know why his darling wife is not fed and mommy says that Gayu prefers to cook her
own food. MM goes in. Gayu is reading some thing ( Cobra vaa Gayu?? Forsyth book
 Roja kkun innum kidaikklai )
MM wants to know  " Tell me...now.... why this??"
Gayu is surprised " Oh yeah??/ I did tell you that I do not plan to eat here??!!" MM
kicks the food and every thing spills ( Only a few things IRK Roja - one among them
 is disrespecting Anna Lakshmi like this . Oru beggar kku kuduthaa avan sappida
maattana?? Athu enna sapadai Othaikkirathu??? Director sir, oru farmer kku bringing
rice to the house is like delivering a child - intha mathiri scene laam vaichu, don't show
your mettle , absolutely CHEAP in all caps ..grrr...)
Anyways, MM tells Gayu that she better behave and gel with all - "otherwise you can go back to your house" Now it is Gayu's pay back time " Oh yes, now I know what exactly is your idea. You want to fight with me,
 send me back home and kill my dad..... Way to go man.." Spilling time - now every one
gets to know as to why Gayu came back . MM warns all, esp Devi " inge nadakkara
yethuvum "Thanni " uncle kku theriya koodathu, aamaa sollitten"
Finally tells mommy
that Gayu will eat with them.

Next morning - sunny day , wakey wakey , the sun is up....Gayu happily comes out of her
 room only to be ordered by MIL - "my son has told me to rest. You better do all the
household chores and go to college. None of us will do any thing from now on.." Gayu nondhufies her vithi and goes in to the kitchen - to see dirty dishes - sighs ( Awww, Roja knows that feeling Gayu , sink full of dirty dishes can ruin a bright morning - Roja never
goes to bed without doing the dishes - unwritten rule 😉)
Starts cleaning up and Thanni enters. Paro aunty updates " Gayu is so happy here. She has taken over the house - ella velaiyum avale seyyara...." Thanni is happy to hear this ( Or sad??? No more water beating
is possible ?!!)
Gayu comes out and daddy Ooram kattufies darling daughter " antha
divorce case ai...withdraw panni..... " ( Roja shouts "Yovvv,  Thanni, Odi du...tsunami is in the offing.....thaanga maatte..) A pensive gayu walks in and MIL is love personified " You get going to the college, I will take over the chores . Sudha called to say that your dad will be here..athaan , wanted to show him that every thing is ticketyboo.."
Gayu looks more pensive

Mantra (Mangalam) is in the temple - waiting for some one?? Yeah sure....... Kaigeyi???
No, waiting for the Aadu of AZ household.- Aadu oooppsss Chithu arrives - Kazhuthile
 garland mattum illai , otherwise she is all set - Ore vettu from Mantra. Enna matter??? Mantra is unhappy that both her daughter and SIL gave her an earful - " UN aasai padi 
YOU conducted the wedding, UN Aasai padi Swetha is preggie.... but society le enna status??? NEE enna seyya pOre?" Aadu promises to do the needful. ( yeeyyy, kirkku,
Oor le yaaru vettarennu sOnnalum, mandai mandai yai Aaatuviyaa??)
Aadu leaves and
 Mantra has that "metti Oli " wicked smile   ( Hmm aanalum athirshtam amma ungalukku ! Ella serial le yum Oru Saro kidaikkuthu !! ) AZ 's house. Mugs is getting ready to go to
work. Antha police inspector amma varranga ( Intha amma enna Mugs veetu personal inspector aa?? EppO paarthalum suthi suthi varranga??) Shouts at Mugs saying that
he is a bigamist and it is a NO NO legally " Last time unnai mutti kki mutti thattiyiruppen,
 Aadu saved you....Ore veet le rendu wife ??  (vera vera veet le iruntha Ok yaa???) Some
one has complained about this - I give you two options  - No 1 - sign the divorce paper
and register it in the court....No 2, come with me, will treat you ROYALLY and make you
in to a pulp...epdi vasathi??? Mugs immediately looks at his mom who does not think
twice about gracing the police station but she pleads "not guilty " But Roja kku antha
doubt illai, she KNOWS that our Pappam Patti ( Veppam Patti?? whateverrrrrrr) queen
has done this. She did her Masters  from Pappam Patti Ivy League School in the
discipline  of    " Kutta kutta Kuni " and would not let her skills go a waste.
Cashes the opportunity, brings the document - where she has already signed - and asks Mugs to
sign. A shocked Mugs signs ( amma, pinne??? Police aunty kitte yaar adi vaangarathu??) Other than Aadu, all are in a state of shock - freeze on Mugs's autograph...Aadu looks as if she scaled Mount Everest just then !!!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011, Episode 462 
Update by atina
Quote from Roja's tuesday episode update:👏👏😃😃
our Pappam Patti ( Veppam Patti?? whateverrrrrrr) queen
has done this.
She did her Masters  from Pappam Patti Ivy League School in the
discipline  of    " Kutta kutta Kuni " and would not let her skills go a waste.
Cashes the opportunity, brings the document - where she has already signed - and asks Mugs to
sign. A shocked Mugs signs
( amma, pinne??? Police aunty kitte yaar adi vaangarathu??) Other than Aadu, all are in a state of shock - freeze on Mugs's autograph...Aadu looks as if she scaled Mount Everest just then !!!!

.....So Mugs signs on the the divorce paper...Police amma...merattals goes on..? " SO is this your first wife....look at her she looks like boxing lamp ( I mean kuthu villakku)..and you do droham for her...you better take this papers and regfister the case in the court and inform me....if not...mavaneh...un velaiyum poirum...and you will be arrested too...mind it" Police amma gumbal leaves...

In Krish house...issue is over bringing the new born baby to the prison to show to Babu..Paro and Gowri refuses for this proposal to Krish..but krish insists on and tells," amma..please remember Babu is inda veettu maapilai and he is the father of this baby...so it is my duty to show him to his father after all" Still Gowri and PAro says no and Paro tells," dei as you said..even Gayatri can be thirunthified but not this BAbu daa...more over as you told Gowri will never live with that Babu once again..." Gowri also tells the same. But Krish confirms that he will take the baby tomorrow morning to the prison.

Chittu comes to the police kara amma and thanks her. Police amma tells that Chittu is a great wife..and she did this for her her sacrifice...Chittu returns home and Swetha is waiting for her near the outside entrance itself...Chittu tells that she went to the temple. Swetha asks for Prasadam...Chittu thiru thiru muzhi..Swetha continues," aamaaa...in the temple samee..was wearing kaaki uniform right? why are you doing like this CHitraa? I knew that the police was brought by you as a drama only...and Mugunthan is thinking all this is done by your annaa....why do you behave like this Chitra?"

Chittu replies," I am doing all this for everyones good only...i want to give full rightd to your aby as this kudumba vaarisu...and just becaause this court case..nothing is going to change in between me and my husband...he gave a sathioyam in the tmeple...and I trust his words..this is just a formality that is all....please do not tell about all this to him until he files the case in the court ..please swetha" Swetha answers," ayo Chitra..I have no idea..whether you are doing all this therinja..illiyaa nu...but again and again you are repeating so many muttaal thanam...and I am scared..my mpom and athai are telling some nonsense and you are laso doing all this ...look here chitra...do I demand anything like this to you...? I have already told you that this baby is gouing to be yours...then where is the problem in giving right Chitra?" Chitra replies," as long as you both are there for me..I am not worried about anything at all" she simple goes inside telling this.

Sami Pillai comes to see Gowri and baby. He enquires about taking the baby to Babu. Gowri says once again," Nooo...there is no need to take my baby to see anyone..I will not give my baby to anyone" Krish scolds her and asks her to give the baby... Paro also gives a lecture about Gowri's kashtam..when she lived with Babu...he will not change if this wish is fulfilled ...Hearing this SP also agrees and tells," sari thambi...as amma tells...lert Babu thambi think about all his faults...and thirunthattum...and then let him come and see his kid...athuthaan nallathu...let me go now" He leaves.

Mugs and Chittu are driving back home from the court. In their mind the scenes in the court running....telling the judge...sammmatham...sammatham....Judge telling...since you both are willing to get divorced...the court will you the divorce after 6 months period.....Car reaches home....As they walk in Visa asks...ennnaachu mugunthaaa...." mmm what ever I have to tell in the court I told and what ever I have to give in writing also is given...now samthosham thaneh....ennamo paani tholai" He goes inside as swetha comes out hearing this...as Chittu walks...feeling dizzzzzyyyyyy...she comes to Visa and collapses...

Chittu is the hospital...( may be she is pregnanat...??? I swear before watching the last scene I am writing this....) Doc is checking chittu and chittu comes and sits in front of the doc as the doctor goes thru chittu's file again and again...Chittu becomes anxious and asks, doctor why are you going thru my file again and again...am I sick...and you are hesitating to tell that...ti is ok doctor please tell me/...I can take anything now"

Finally doctor opens her mouth after the suspense and tells," Chitra yopu are sick ...but as you desired...you are now karbamaa irukareenga....." ( appadi podunga sakkai...doctor amma....see my guess was correct....ayo.....ippo enna nadakkumo....double santhoshamaa.....illleh.....Visa ....what will you do now???)

Thodarum
[MEMEBERSONLY]
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

eclat thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2