Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tuesday March 29 th 2011 Episode No 466

Well, dream nnu guess pannina ellarum , pat your backs ppa - yes our Pallipattu
Ivy League School  ( PILS ) of Marriage and Family Practices  graduate just visualizes
the scenario - What if I share this good news with my Mugs??? Oh yes, that will be
the exit of Swetha ..apram Uravugal followers ai torture panna mudiyaathu......so,
stitch my mouth thaan.... Kutta kUtta Kuni le Ph.D vera bakki yirukku...hmmm..... -
decides not to share it with Mugs. The unsuspecting Swetha sends Chithu with
coffee - wakey wakey Mugs, coffee is here ....ayyO Roja, that is the way YOU wake
YOUR hubby -  PILS has different techniques, gotcha??? ( Ayyo da, Roja Ipdi ellam
saadhuvaa ezhuppa maatta, MR. Roja is the straight descendant of KumbaKarna,
alarm noise Roja thaan keppa, rendu side kicks, apram oru shoulder shake ,
manushan BhoolOgamaa, Kailaasamaa nnu kettundu ezhunthuppar)
Anyways ...Rojaaaaaaaaaa don't digress, ok??? Chithu goes in , sees a fast asleep Mugs....
calls "ennanga?' goes to touch him but draws away ( ???!!!) and does one of those
silly things - does a jingle jingle with her bangles (kOdumai da saammmyyy , maha dramatic....far far away from reality, eh??) Mugs must have known that it is not
Swetha's bangles, so does not wake up. Chithu decides to have a "mind talk "
" I can not share this happiness with you.. Oomai kanda dream mathiri ....can not
disclose and can not keep the secret.....forgive me.." Touches Mugs' feet
( yethukku?? Kaalai thOttu mannippu??) Well, Swetha is privy to this "touching
the feet "  act and arches her brows ( awww, Swetha, you never went to PILS , u see.
Kutta Kutta Kuni (KKK) le first chapter ithu thaan. Hubby kAalai vAari vidarathukku
munnadi, touch it and seek blessings 😉)

Thanni uncle comes home happily - without any "Thanni" inside 😉 Tells Sudha
about his visit to MM and how the couple are super happy " Bike le beach, Gayu
bought MM a shirt, MM bought her a saree......santhosham thaan ..." For once, he
is happy with out thanni. Sudha immediately picks up the telephone and calls
 Gayu - sings  " Akka akka akkakkaaaa, Aasai Aasai Aasai vanthuduchaa??? "
Gayu kku kOvam thaan pOthu kittu varathu but samalichufies . Goes home
and sees the trio - Paro, Gowri and Devi - sitting with the paappa. Smiles at
them, gives Gowri a gift for the kutti pappa and apologizes for all her mistakes
" I was slightly confused because of all the mishaps in my family, now I am ok. All
of you , please forgive me" huggie kissie time - Paro says that no one is angry with
 her - and slowly needles - " like how you ironed it out with us..... do the same
 with MM , ok??" Gayu stares...and of course is non-committal.

We are back to the bigamist and his household. He is looking around for some file.
Swetha comes and is asked to find out from our PILS grad . Swetha goes and finds
 Chithu cooling her heels 😉 shhhhh Roja , preggie woman, kAal vali and you play
with words??? You are so incorrigible Roja, unnai epdi thaan intha Olagam
thangarathO???
Swetha tells some thing nice to Chithu - Roja was mighty happy
" Whether others like  us or not, we must first like ourselves. For that you need to
take care of your health . Enough of grandma treatment, let us see a doctor"
Chithu is moved and agrees to see the doctor if the pain persists. Swetha learns
about the file being kept safely, goes to Mugs, gives him the file and talks about
Chithu's pain - "look buddy, she is unwell but still does all the work. And she wanted
to say some thing to you but you ignored. Now go and find out, ok??" Mugs is all
concerned now, goes to Chithu and asks about her health and also " you wanted
to tell me some thing??" Chithu says that she has forgotten - " guess it is not so important....otherwise, how can I forget that??" (ada ada ada PILS le intha techinque
 laam sOlli thanthaangalaa??)
Mugs says that he has to rush to work "evening
 pesalaam, ok?" Chithu is all smiles - another "smile after scaling the Mount Everest" .....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wednesday  Episode-467  

update by atina
Krish comes home lkate in the night with a bundle of malligai poo...Paro is sleepy sitting in front of the pictue of AM. Krish comes and leaves the flower bundle on the same table as he wants her to notice the flower and to think that those flowers are for Gayu.....what he wanted happens....and Paro happily tells," dei.....you go and give this flowers to your wife and ask her to serve dinner for you...I am going to bed ok?" She smiles happily and goes inside....while Krsih goes to his room where Gayu is busy correcting some papers....( teacher means...sho9uld she be always correcting papers or books only...???? this is too many times repeated.....) Gayu makes big fuss about him buying the flowers for her....

Krish tellsw," When I supply wtare cans to the families I see so many loving couples and happy people every where...what to do...for all that we should be lucky too" Gayu gets up from the3 bed and shouts," do not talk unnecessarily" Krish pleads her not to shout and tells," We know that we are living like this but why should we punish amma for that...let her think and be happy about us...as I putting a big drama to your dad to make him happy...please justt act in front of my amma...as I do in front of  your dad..." Gayu still kathaloh...kathals...kaatuu kathals....finally..Krish tells," look here...what you want to do...it is ok with me...but one thing is for fure that ...due to me your family will never suffer..." He grabs his mat and pillo and goes away from there....

In Pallipattu ..Murugan is happy looking at the monthly statement and the profit. Here comes Rajendran...and Murugan screams at him and chases him away..as he is angry about making him drink alcohol the other night. Rajendran goes away...confused.

Tk comes to see Krish in his water can shop. He polambalo.... polambal about his wife Raji and about the wedding of Suda. He  wants Krish to talk to Gayu about that ninnu pona kalyanam of Suda with Ravi. " Mapilleh...neenga sonna Gayatri keppa illeh??" Krish samalichufies and send him off.

Murugan comes home after closing the shop. Vasanthi waiting near the entrance just to question him..." vaanga...how dare you insulting my anna...? you better remember that the shop you are enjoying is annan potta pichai nu?" Senthil and everyone is shocked hearing this.....ennada ithu...Senthil asks. Murugan tells  about how Vasanthi was determined to give back Ranjani anni's jewells ...and Vasanthi getting money onloan for 5 vaddi....Then Rajendran came to rescue...paid back that money etc......

Hearing this Senthil tells," no...we should never have this shop running like this unless we pay back to Rajendran....So Muruga...we will find some other way to raise the funds ...until then do not open the shop atall daa" Murugan totally agrees with him....Vasanthi is shocked....
Thodarum

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.