Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th March 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update 

-----------------------------------------------------

Karanjkar house
Satish has just walked in and Dharmesh's mother todl him that she believes  that Vaishali is having an affair with Manav .
Satish cannot believe this and he   tells her that she is accusing manav who is known for having a very good character .
Sulochna tells her that she has to stop accusing her daughter of somethign so wrong because so far she has nothing to prove any of this .Dharmesh's mother says that she cannot prove it as she is standing in Vaishali's house and with her family only .Obviously her own family will never think of her doing something no wrong .She tells Sulochna to step out of the house and see what the rest of the world is talking about her family .
She again asks vaishali to tell ehr the reason why she left Dharmesh's house but Vaishu is just standing there and crying ...
Varsha screams that instead of asking all thse questions from vaishali , she should ask Dharmesh some questions too ....but Dharmesh's mother is not ready to listen to any of this ...
The argument between Sulochna and Dharmesh's mum gets uglier and Vaishali unable to hear it any longer screams .....
Vaishali: Stop it , please stop it ..You wan tthe reason , fine , listen to this ....( she steps forward and wipes her tears ) ..your son was already married before he married me ....he has a 4 year old son from his first wife . They live here in this city .I found this out one month ago but could not say anything  because I was worried about my mother's health ...But I could not bear to live i nthe same house as your son , that is why I left your house .Manav Jeeju  was the person who supported me then and let me stay in his house .
Dharmesh's mother : I don't believe you .You are covering up for your wrongdoings ..Give me proof that my son has two wives ...
Vaishali takes her saas and the rest of her very shocked and disturbed family to the hotel where she had seem Dharmesh going in with Madhuri .

Hotel reception ...
Vaishali asks for Dharmesh Jaipurwala's room but the receptionist says that no one of this name has checked in ...
This makes Dharmesh's mother absolutely furious with vaishali and she now is really giving her back as she thinks that vaishali's lies are out in the open .Tha ther affair with Manav got caught so she tried to frame her son ...
manav steps forward and asks the receptionist to look for the name Madhuri ....The receptionist says that Madhuri is staying in room no. 108 ...
Vaishali and Manav take everyone to room 108 .Vaishali knocks o nthe door and madhuri opens it .vaishu storms in and asks aboutDharmesh .
Dharmesh coems in from another room .He is shocked to see everyone there  ....
Vaishali drags him by his hand and makes him stand in front of his mother
Vaishali : Now tell me who is right , me or your son ?
Dharmesh's mother : What is this ,you were supposed to be in Poona , what are you doinghere ? This girl is the same girl who was on the station that day ...she was talking about her husband who had wronged her ..Are you her husband ? Is  madhuri your wife ? Don't yo udare lie to me .Tell me the truth .
Dharmesh , in a weak voice : Yes ...
Vaishali's family is standing with shocked expressions and Dharmesh's mother gives her son a nice hard slap on his face ....
Dharmesh's mother : Why did you do this ? You lied to your mother and your wife .I was so proud of my son ..Because of you I was so bad to my bahu ....I did not trust a good human being like Manav and even put down Sulochna tai's sanskaars ....I am ashamed to be called your mother today .
She goes with folded hands and tears in her eyes to Sulochna and apologises to her for bad mouthing her daughter and her damaad .She also apologises to Manav  and Vaishali with folded hands and is crying a lot ....
Sulochna says that whatever she did , she did it unknowingly but the same cannot be said for Dharmesh.
She questions Dharmesh why he did this to vaishali ?
Dharmesh says that he got trapped in circumstances . 5  years ago he had an affair with madhuri who was  a receptionist in his office .Madhuri got pregnant  so he had to marry her .he knew that hsi mother would never accept a girl  like this so he never  told her about Madhuri and was waiting for the right moment but he met vaishali and he fell in love with her ....
Archana : What kind of love is this .First Madhuri , then Vaishali ...then someone else ? would yo ukeep marrying every time you fell in love ?
Manav : If you love someone truly then you would never keep them in dark ....
Dharmesh : I loved vaishali and I didn't want to loose her .
Satish : This is the limit Dharmesh. Even now yo u are trying to protect yourself ...There is not a single tear in your eye...You don't want to accept your mistake .I am not interested in your filmi bakwaas ..A minute ago yo usay you were in love with madhuri , a minute later you are in love with Vaishali .....Associating with someone like you was my worst mistake ..I break my partnership with you right now ...I don't want to deal with someone who has no value  for decency ......

Now Dharmesh is looking terribly disturbed .He is begging Satish not to do this because this will destroy his reputation in the market ....
Manav : Why don't you worry about what you have lost ...instead of worrying about what you can loose .You have lost yoru mother , your wife and your baby ..what good will your money do if you loose all these relationships ....Today you are even more poor than me Dharmesh ...
Dharmesh suddenly looking disturbed but defiant smiels and pushes Manav back ...
Dharmesh : Chal hat ...Dharmesh can survive alone and he can win alone too ..Today I break  my relationships with all of you ....
He smiles like a psycho : Realtionships never meant anything to me anyway .I was hiding this madhuri story because I did not wanted satish to break the partnership but now he has done that ....I have nothing to be  afraid of now ...You will all regert this one day ..makes no difference to me ..I will notkeep any relations with anyone , neither will I take responsibity of anyone now ...
He has an evil grin on his face and he walks out of  the room ...
Vaishali collapses down crying ..her mother and her sisters are consloing her ....

Precap :
Varsha is in her parents hosue with satish and she is talking  to her parents, manav , Archana and vaishali .....
Varsha : there is no need to feel sorry for someone like Dharmesh , vaishali should  file for divorce  today only .
Sulochna and Manohar are very worried to hear this but Vaishali is sitting quietly ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
feel better soon guruji..๐Ÿ˜Š
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guruji your team is not doing well either....must be feeling even worse..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Go and take care of urself FIRST sweetie , ur doing a LOT for the forum anyways . Same with Commentary , its gonna be bit late .rushing to doc with smarty
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

guruji your team is not doing well either....must be feeling even worse..

If they play so bad then they deserve to loose ..๐Ÿค”

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For a quick...look...I really feel bad for what happen for Such..that even I've 5 mins break....I come  here with all my friends...
cause its here I will feel better.........๐Ÿ˜Š

Its ok..you know....Guruji...

Health always come first....See your Doc...take your time...
and have also a good rest........
Lots of love bye....have you tonight...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi take plenty of rest..i guess most of us will watch PR only instead of JDJ :((
take care :)
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Itzz ok tanya di...take rest๐Ÿค—hope u vll b fyn soon๐Ÿ˜Š
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Tanyadi  Take care and , health comea first

Kools , yu take care of smarty too ...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am not feeling too good today ...

I think coming down with a throat infection so have to go and see a doctor .Don't know how long it will take there ..So the written update will be late and so will be SOTD and FOTD threads ....๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww. so sorry tanya dear... take care of yourself...of course your health is the most important... ๐Ÿค—