Thendral

Update: Tues. Mar 8 2011: Double Exams

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks ma Ranu for the wonderful update......👏👏👏....
I know it was all erichals together......😡😡😡....like u said....

Good....its a real exam for Thulasi....hope she succeeds.....👍🏼

What would be TA's reaction is the big question here???....He would not mind that T was made to cook by GW and she can easily say Charu is a guest....but she does always treat charu as a guest...does she??😡......Thulasi  can stop charu doing all these things to TA by saying the same....she is afterall a guest....Argg....she must learn from sudha.......

For sure TA would not complain Thulz cooking and hoefully he does not let her down if something  goes wrong with her cooking...👍🏼

Do they need all these dishes to be made???? If the keep on continuing like this and prepare twenty dishes a day.....I m sorry...Mr.TA...I can clearly see that you  are going to taste the real varumai soon.......All of  u are going to land in streets.........

Rendu perukum velai ila.....athuku vazhiya kanom......ippo intha kalyana food romba thevaya...🤢

I was wondering what if N and L decide to have their food outside and what would T/TA/GW/C reaction for the same....shd wait and see.....😲

And I m sure they wont let her study peacefully even after all these.....😡😡

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the nice detailed update! 😊

Good Shymala! she asked that Anand idiot to prove his love for her first. But pretty sure that idiot is going to get TA/T into trouble😡. He is going to blame TA for Shymala's behaviour. Irukira Kastam not enough for TA?😭 They are basically trying to link the ganja matter with TA I guess.

Padma and Mohan really going to get into trouble soon. Nice Aapu's waiting for them. Mohan, kasta kalam. "Not even Penny Worth"🤢 and running behind Kalyani! I think going to get slipper aadi from Kalyani.

Pity Thulasi😭. Poor girl could not even study in her own house. Charu knows the nosecut she got from TA when she was complaining about Thulasi cooking. The same is going to happen to Lav mom tomorrow. For TA, he has sacrificed so much for Thulasi to study well. If he comes to know about his mom making Thulasi to cook, surely that lady is going to get nicely from him. Can't wait for it.

I am sure TA will come tomorrow and save his Kuttima from this Ratchi kumbal😃. Based on the Promo, Charu is wearing the same chuddiar and Thulasi and TA are in different clothes. Probably he came and took Thulasi somewhere else so she can concentrate and study? Just hoping for it😍
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Comments Ranu!

At-least Shyamala asked Anand to prove if his love is true....i bet he will never end up proving his love🤢, but will end up giving troubles to T&T...serious revenge too after knowing its Padma who said about Thulasi😡.....At the end its going to be T&T who suffer because of people around them

Why MM waste time on explaining Padma?....let her learn by herself and will end up falling in everyone's feet to save her lovely son....oh Mohan you are still same😡?...and you want Kalyani to love you😡?..when she get to know about your ganja business and stuff she is not going to give the respect that you are getting now🤢

Here comes my favorite scene🤢😡...TA need to say studies are not important to her...not you idiots😡..Why Creatures? if you guys chase her out she need to study and come up in life...why care so much for someone who is going to get chased out in your terms?😡...sadangu vaikka poraangalaam Thulasi ku..viewers are waiting for a day when TA does sadangu to both of you🤢. I think this poor girl is not going to finish cooking on time, maybe that's why the confused look of L/N in promo😕. Huge list vera, aaiyoo paavam Thulasi's mind voice said it will take 7 hrs...don't worry Thulasi make upma too with her list..then they will never ask you to cook😆. i bet Psycho will put salt if she cook on time😡. ...and GW will say something that will hurt her lets see😕...not sure if TA will be there..think he will go home late as per promo..Mr.TA will only get to know after Thulasi fail the exam😡..i wonder if GW will give whole bunch of cloths to hand wash too😕...because Thulasi said she got an important exam, so creatures like this will make sure she is not studying😡..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks ranuja for the update😊. So it was vishwas's wife...who told shymala...semma..interesting.If vishwa's wife  goes and reveals this anand matter to shymala's father..omg it will land in plotting against T&t...irukura...prachanai..pothatha...but it will be more interesting to watch than charu's track.

kalyana sapatu ..romba..avasiyam.thulasi better cook your favourite upma...athan ...gum ...mathiri ..irrukume 😆.. if GW& Charu eat that then they won't talk too much.Zip It
coming to anand's track ,  Moreover the  treatment given by  shymala to anand is right he deserves this.  Why  did MM waste his  neram for this rowdy ... let them suffer .. vishwas's wife body language ..really  irritating.

So now T&t are surrounded by villain& villin . i don't know how our action hero TA is going to fight against all of them. Hope T&t remain  united Friendlyand face all these devils together. mohan and padma finally got trapped in to that ganja group. let them suffer for their evil antics.

Dir ..please get rid of the stupid charu.😡😡TA if provoked by his mother   he won't be as calm as this in future. let's wait & watch what TA is going to do for thuls studies in the upcoming epi....hope he will call kanagu to cook for thuls. TA sacrifices everthing for thuls and can't he sacrifice a small cooking matter for thuls.
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful updates ranu.....But this GW and charu doing too much....I dont know when this track gg to end...Coming to thul...So sad...Knowing thul situation...I believe ta as usual will come as a saviour and rescue her...Please ta dont give aapu to viewers again....Because charu kept quiet while GW said let her cook...Since already ta gave a big nosecut to charu that whatever thul cooks i dont care and she ll be wife my lifelong...Again something nosecut should happen...Until then finger crossed😕
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super fast update and that too what an apt title (double exams!!)- super

like some had mentioned the karma wheel has begun rotating in anandh's case... once he had pottukuduthfied abt TT to GW and also about TA to azhagu perumal after sending him to valparai  (in fact many TA probs because of anandh...bank case cud hv bn solved sooner but for anandh misguiding TA-- even in T's case when he wanted abt C to T he had misguided and then again when TA was going to explain to his mother and C abt T, he infrmd GW thru some third party abt TA staying in T's house and hurried the whole marriage process)  and now when we see that someone had use that same tool (T) to infrm his wife and  delay his married life.... wht a grt thought..

nice if Kanagu cud come now and help out with the  cooking..... let us see what cud happen. possibilities r

TA sends her to study and asks GW to cook or does himself..
kanagu come on time to help (or deepa)
T does shoddy job and gets GW n C to gloat (temporarily of course)
T manages the show (with some heavenly help)
N/L call up to say they r not cmng for lunch...

(still i feel the team may come up with some thing else too...)

ok guys start cracking with wht cud happen or just relax n wait...

anyway ganja family getting ready for next aappu... (hopefully)
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the super update 😃, 🤗 to you for updating this episode, espcially the last part with GW and Charu. 

I am quite happy that Shyamala is a nice girl and she is not looking for revenge on Thulasi. I hope she soon becomes a gd friend to her and starts supporting her. Anandh can get to know about Padma and give her problems. It looks like another round of aapus for all the evil people are being made. Then first one was given to Anandh eventhough it was not that good, but he will get more from his wife. The next one is deftly for GW and when not to Charu. Now i strongly feel that TA is going to disown his mommy and that she is going to be chased out. Ahh waiting for that, but that soon...sigh....don't let us 😍.

Poor Thulasi 😔 😔...feel terribly bad for her....i really hope she won't fail in the exam, oh pls she should not and TA won't let her fail in her exam.....i rly wish someone would come to her help so that she does not have to cook for all the selfish people even when her food tasts bad for them, but would be fine for TA. Heartless creatures 😡 😡....instead of smirking at Thulasi, they can cook and moreover it is for Nit and Lavanya. But i know this woman is going to polambufy about her cooking skills to TA. Except the boys and Thulasi.....all the three women should get diarrhea eating her food so that the men would support her that the problem can't be in Thulasi's cooking 😈 😈. Enna ellam thonuthu paarunga enakku 😒 😒.

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja akka for the gr8 Updtae!!!

As a good friend Joseph have to give some advice but as Anand's friend he did a gr8 job!!!

Arrg Mohan is still the same!!!  Love panna thodangekula ellatheyum mathi irrupaan endru paartha!!!! Cha...
Ippotheku Kaliyani ok solla maatha!!!

I think the gr8 erumaimaadu is:

-Charu bcoz romba paadichum and oru ponna irunthum mathavangal puruchana thaanaku veenum endru pirika paakuraal!!! And oru ponna paadika vidhamal ippidi torture koodukuraal!!!

-GW bcoz erumaimaadu allavu vazhanthum ippidi kevalamanna kaariyam paanuraalee!!!Cha...

Paavam Thulasi!!! TA vanthu kaapathamala poiyiduvaan?!!!! 

Ennaku nyabakam vaaruthu in the court scene when TA said""naan veethu paathu padithirukum pothu unna vezhila irrukura mirukangal pichu thinduthu!!""
Ippo athu thirumbhi naadakuthu but TAku munukku!!! 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Super title and super quick update Ranuja dear...👏

Semma irritating to see this GW and Charu actions and plans.. I like to kick them both out of Tamil's house... 😡 Pavam Thulasi semmaiyya mattikitta..😔