Debate Mansion

So you think you can kill your children? - Page 5

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Kanky-

^^^ Well, then - they are a different issue I raised, according to you. Regardless, there's nothing in the heads of people who suicide but a lot of self-pity, they feel they are the most miserable creatures that walk the earth. It's complex. And you actually confuse me about suicide bombers now. Ha! 

Human mind is indeed complex ! While most of the people appear to attempt suicide due to depression or at times due to a feeling of utter helplessness there are others who  attempt it to draw attention to themselves. Then there are also some who do it to get back at someone to make them feel guilty ! Different people, different reasons !
some are downright impulsive....I know one student who tried to commit suicide by consuming rat poison. when he was taken to the hospital. He overheard the doctors discussing about the antidote to that poison. He got alarmed when he realised that the doctors were not sure regarding the composition of the rat poison. This is when he volunteered to tell them the detail composition as he had read it on the container before consuming the poison! He survived.Edited by angie.4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
some kill self or others for superstitious reasons