Fan Fiction Contest Rules/ Participation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

I got replies that having this contest was a goodidea so I am pursuing it.

Fan Fiction Proposal Writing Contest

You will have to write a fanfiction in which one character is proposing marriage to another character – either party can propose, male or female. The aim of this contest is to choose out the "best proposal" scene.

Rules:

Proposal should be between male and female only. (No male/ male or female/ female)

Fan Fictions must be atleast 700 words.

Judging will be based on different categories for each pair.

Inappropriate themes (rape, harrassment, ets) will NOT be accepted. If the fan fiction does show any sign of these, it WILL be disqualified.

Anyone can participate in the contest.

The maximum number of fan fictions you can write is 3.

Please do a spell/ grammar check before turning it in.

Be Creative and do your best!!!

***PM your entry to me Kshitij+Khumud. There is an "h" in the Khumud. Do NOT post any enteries in the Fan Fiction Forum. They will not be judged.

If Kshitij+Khumud find any fanfics inappropriate, we will contact the respective author to discuss his/her options. This does not include fanfictions submitted with male/male, female/female pairings or with themes such as rape, bestiality, incest or fanfictions that contain explicit language/extreme sexual detail – such fanfictions will be IMMEDIATELY rejected. If your fanfiction has been previously rejected you MAY submit it again ONLY if you have made the changes required – PixieDust91 and *Rashmi* will review these fanfictions again to make sure they suit our guidelines.

After all fanfictions have been submitted, Kshitij+Khumud will put it up for judging. Each fanfiction will be assigned a NUMBER, and that will be your identity as the author of the fanfiction. ANY MEMBER THAT DISCLOSES WHICH IS HIS/HER FANFICTION WILL IMMEDIATELY HAVE HIS/HER FANFICTION IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED.

Prize is still to be determined.

If you have any questions, please PM Kshitij+Khumud.

***Note: I am looking for atleast 1 more judge. PM me if you would like to fill that place. I will check for availibility.

***Note: This is basically a replica of the Contest in the Harry Potter Forum, but it gives one a chance to write about ANY of their favorite couple from the daily Indian Soaps.

This can be your chance to show your talent. So please, please, please participate.

Thank You,

Kshitij+Khumud (A.K.A. Aps)