BV - Mar 9th 2011 - Written update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Priya di!๐Ÿค—
OMG! I am so happy..... Jag's Face was a Kodak Moment!๐Ÿคฃ
What a sight!
Of all the people, DS called her laadesar to read the news!
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
Thanks a lot for the Updates...Well Congrates Aanandi ๐Ÿ‘ & well Done..Waiting for tomm's show....I wonder Jagya was jealous of Aanandi..

kudos to the author๐Ÿ‘.....quick gun update i like
It looked like Jagya was jealous of Anandi for hogging the limelight in the precap, but doesn't look like he told DS about Anandi..
๐ŸคฃDadisa and her laadesar got the shock of their lives..Me loved it.. Now all his medical marks are bheeka. see who all are at the haveli and Anandi is being interviewed for the second time.. I wanted to see Sandhya's  reaction on this achievement of hers.. I give the whole credit to her as she is the only one who could keep this thirst for educaion in Anandi still alive.
only reason J forced A to sleep in the room so that people wouldnt question....
J u r ๐Ÿคฌ
Thanks for the update...

I agree tvdekha...I felt the same...the only reason Jagya asked Anandi to sleep in the room was because other's would be suspicious....he got the hint yesterday when Gehna knocked on his door....

How is it that even Bhairon did not know the results are out....It looked like the whole world knew that Anandi stood first...except for Singh family ๐Ÿ˜† ...After trying to hide the fact from DS by doing so many things....how could Bhairon be so lax when it came to results? saare kiye karaye pe paani phir gaya....
The newspaper walas even got her picture without Bhairon's consent๐Ÿ˜† so anything can happen..
@Uma

So true ๐Ÿ˜†...I guess they might have got the picture from the school or something........but the reporters coming to the haveli was a bit too much....without any appointment, without informing, they just walked in...and that too all the reporters at one time ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  also Makhan did not come running this time.... informing the family "hukum kuch patrakaar aaye hain" ๐Ÿ˜†