Thendral

Update for Wednesday - 10/03/2011

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Shubba akka!!!!

Priyya manishi matiri Thulasiku advice pannura Charu!!!

TAva patti ondum theriyathu but avangala pirruka vanthutaal!!!

Parava illai Thuls konja munneertham theriyuthu!!!

So Thulasi's sappadu was good!!! Poor girl kastha pattu samaichatha antha 🤬 spoil pannithu!!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for replacing and gvng the update.

as far as i am concernedT has passed this exam.  not only she had two difficult  invigilators, one of them almost hitler like, inspite of that she managed on her own and got the Hitler out in the politest way of saying GET OUT!
the jr invigilator had to cheat to fail the candidate.  she passed twice in front of C in fact. first when MIL complains abut the big vessel she kept on C's command-  she had selected the right one!  and second when she managed to cook up a decent meal. 

well actually now this track is gtng interesting... C is being given a long rope, and am sure when it is pulled there will be a huge thud of a fall.. wonder to what extent she will have to go to try and keep failing a star student.!  only hope there wont be too many exams before the invigilator is caught cheating...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks shubba for the update.It was a torture- filled epi.😡😡 Dir ....kumaran...don't kill us with charu😭😭.Patti,deepa, anni and more people have warned thuls abt psycho charu. poor girl who will never hurt anyone and moreover she was in desperate situation. Thuls had so much guts to shout at Bhuvana.Why can't she open her mouth and yell at charu? How come third person like charu come and give ..instruction..and decide to cook.No 1

GW &C are treating thuls like a servant.What a queer thing this is?.😡
TA& Thuls should wake up. Charu has interfered in their life in many ways.Doesn't this strike something in their mind?.TA instead of listening to his mom  should concentrate on his life caring more for thuls. Luckily ,thuls is slowly understanding charu's evil intentions.👏 She is a timid girl but she tends to get angry easily.However thuls is not getting frustrated now.How come thuls is like this?.Disappointed
GW&C think that physical separation can separate T&T  but it will land in uniting T&t. TA is so loyal to thuls but sometimes behaves like an innocent person....Why?HmmIt could be that TA is being very composed and he is tolerating charu for lav's sake. 

Let's  anticipatedly wait for the impending epi which will further explain and solve all  the  probs T&t are facing now.I hope that the upcoming epi will turn out to be one which we can enjoy old bgm &T&t scenes.let's try to cherish the old thendral to bear the tortures now..sigh.
who is the ejamani of the house...A-ha!
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba akka for the superb update.

I want to be optimistic again..i think this time again it is going to backfire on GW and C like the Saaree issue. According to me Thulasi succeeded in the first exam of cooking. TA would want to eat evrn if it tastes bad. She will pass the second exam as well.

Thulasi behaved in the correct way..she does not need to turn into another psycho. TT are too naive and innocent to think of the bad side of people around them. This quality of them will automatically bring them out of all their problems caused by evil people arround them.Let them be themselves and win the life.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update!😊

Someone should have saw my face after watching this episode😭. This psycho 🤬 is treating Thulasi as a slave😡...camping in Thulasi's house and athigaaram mattum etho avanga own house maathiri and Thulasi is her servant maathiri😡..mental hospital la poi show your athigaaram🤢...avangalum avanga face um🤢...ithaan chance nu torturing her like this is way too much...kodumai.... Poor Thulasi cooked nicely with out studying...this 🤬  better not blame all these  nonsenses that she is doing to Thulasi on her psycho brain😡...

Poor girl doesn't deserve this tortures at all mainly from this psycho😡. TA wont get to know this because Thulasi wont tell i think (🤬Shameless creatures😡 wont even let her talk to him freely then how can she even tell anything😕) unless GW starts her stupid pulambals but i don't think she will lets see. Thulasi is a torture aam to this psycho creature ku....yaara parthu yar solrathunnu 🤢..TA will say chi aam if he eat Thulasi's food for awhile..who are you to say that?!😡..he will say chi nee ellam oru ponna and will chase you out soon😡(TA when are you going to come and save viewers and Thulasi?neenga job ku pogave vendaam at-least go and find your lost brain man😭)

This psycho lady wasted our time, poor Thulasi's studying time and mainly TA's money in the name of cooking😡😡...then she will cook aam simple aa to show off and to waste his money even more😡. Mr.TA doesnt stay at home when its needed...enna important work ivarukku?.  after you come drink the water that psycho is going to get you😡.

I am afraid if Thulasi is going to start to think that she doesn't fit to be TA's wife seeing all these things that psycho creating and saying along with her stupid athai, i hope she don't do that😕😕. Thulasi should at-least say whats happening at house to Deepa because talking to TA privately is impossible in that hell house😕 and this guy wont even listen if someone talks about his stupid thickest friend😡....Mr.TA is going to learn another lesson soon for believing this 2 shame less creatures..after that ivar thirunthinaal sari...Mr.K you made me pulambufy everyday😭😭.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the nice update!😊

Still I have the hope on TA telling something positive about Thulasi when the cooking matter comes up. Please TA, react soemthing to GW and Charu for making the poor girl cook instead of studying😍.

Thulasi as usual passed in her cooking exam. Since Thulasi tasted the food after cooking and now came to know that her food has been spoiled, now will get a better picture about Charu. Charu started showing her Psychoness slowly to Thulasi and she is carefully watching it without reacting to it. One day, I am really wishing for a slap from Thulasi to Charu.....😍

What else to say??? Basically Kumaran remba sothikiraar 😭😭😭

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Shubba!!!!

I really cannot tell who is the worst...Charu or GW??

Ughh....I don't even know where to start today!!!

This is one of the worst episodes ever because Charu is yelling at Tulasi and screwing up her life!!!!  It's only her 2nd or 3rd day here and she thinks that she owns the entire world!!!!

Omg....I felt so bad for Tulasi.  The poor girl has exams tomorrow and is wasting her time cooking unnecessarily.  And then that (censored) Charu comes and ruins the food!!!!!

I am getting so fed up with Charu's track lately as there seems to be no TT scenes or no appus for her and Bazari!!!!!!  I bet tomorrow when Tamil comes; he will not help Tulasi or support her in anyway.  I hope Tulasi at least explains to Deepa everything that is happening.

Why is the director making Tulasi so unaware of Charu????  She was shown as a bold girl in front of Vel, the stabber and Bhuvana.  But now when it comes to the 2 psychos in her own house, she is so dumb (sorry Kuttima).

Kalyani seems to be having a little problem here.  But she will never accept any aid from Mohan esp. if he continues to act rude to his family and be friends with the Drug dealing family.  I hope she slaps him!!

Fingers crossed for a better episode today.  There are only two more days left and this week was major drag.

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
This is one of the dragging epi to the core in thendral....I will blame only tamizh...Not thulasi...Ta must not have gone out itself...Let c whats gg to happen for charu...Day by day charu aataam increasing...It is not good for not only ta and t and also her...In climax of her track ta will cooly tell that i love my thulasi and more lovable dialogue as in court scene...Then pschyoness gg to increase to charu only...Pavam for all these issue ta is gg to be blamed...Although he is innocent...This is utter artifical dir is adding to his char....Although we know one day he will burst out...Still this is too much on charu track...😡
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Akka 🤗.

I did not watch the episode, just got updated briefly by Ranu and then detailed by your super update. It is difficult to believe that a Thendral mental like me stopped watching Thendral...lol....i never got to see Ranu being irritated this much. 🤗 to you Ranu for successfully stoppping me from watching this crap and i spared myself irritation 😃.

I don't think Charu would be get caught by next week or in few weeks......I think by end of may like last year with V&T marriage, Charu may get caught with rocking episodes, but not anytime soon! 😭 😭