Rules & Announcements

Official celebrity IDs on India-Forums - Page 4

nightangel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's cool features & remind Twitter but here Vijay,  Dev team has to control the fans with PM's & replying their posts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow Vijay Bhai!! Our IF is developing day by day!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Poor celebs are gonna get bombarded with PMs and scraps and testimonials etc. etc.. Another one of the ideas after Dislike option that I am not really fond of.
It's gonna be so difficult for them to browse with 100s of pending PMs and what not.

I know I do not know how they are going to deal with itπŸ˜†
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awsome idea...!!😳
want harshad,additi karnika,parul and many more lolπŸ˜†

-Nadii- thumbnail
I think maybe those who get such title should not have any PM buttom , otherwise they will really be bombed, . And not even scrapbook or buddy button.

It should somehow be like twitter, they can post what they want to share and reply back, but we cant send them PM.
Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey wow gr8 idea
plss tell me maneet id[gurti]
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
don think its a good idea.. fans r gonna bombard them wit pm s and they might not come back again.....
Neha-KSGian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bro if we want particular star on IF. Can u contact them and request them to come for their fans. If so plz ask Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand to join IF.
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Its a great news and I was so happy to hear about this.But after sometime I thought abt the celebrities.i think they need their privacy. Atleast there shud be an option like only mods can pm them or with mod's permission only other members can contact them.Otherwise the celebrities wont come here fearing abt the flood of pms.
Verified account status is really helpful for public discussions.I agree with that .But please restrict the pm service to them.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: armaanlover_7

Its a great news and I was so happy to hear about this.But after sometime I thought abt the celebrities.i think they need their privacy. Atleast there shud be an option like only mods can pm them or with mod's permission only other members can contact them.Otherwise the celebrities wont come here fearing abt the flood of pms.
Verified account status is really helpful for public discussions.I agree with that .But please restrict the pm service to them.

Great idea Vijay!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I agree with what you've said armaanlover_7...we do need some sort of restriction on the pms sent to the celebrities, we don't want to scare them away.