Update for Thursday 10-03-2011 Worse becomes Worst

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da gunthy for the wonderful update.. 😃
Yet another episode to irritate us with shameless creatures. Thanks to TA for leaving Thulasi all alone with them...if u had gone out looking for work agreed.....dun know what....

Good that Thulasi has now seen clearly what is happening around her. In a    way its  better she does not talk back to these useless ladies. They will just change things accordingly to put her into problem. Already they dont have money...should they waste the food like this for their shameful broker work. Its just sick..😡

When his uncle is at jail i dont understand how these two can happily roam about and another one even  forgot her father who raised her.....these activities are worst to the core than what TA did to charu....🤢...I really pity VR...he did everything for this shameless creature and she is all 🤬....

Getting more marks than Thulasi ok agreed.....but in what situation both studied and was growing....so when compared.....we know who is the best....⭐️ of course Thulasi....

Nitish was good and was open atleast told that it was not fair to disturb her studies....Lavanya was too much....but lady  remember u are going to suffer with the other two even when u are not invloved....

GW and Charu now u remember it is Thulasi who has to save VR......only when she speaks in favour of VR he would be out.....so remember that ladies....
Thulasi please use this chance to chase away this psych and make sure she does not talk to TA or come there anymore....Will thulasi do this.😕😕...we just have to wait and see...

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
thanks gunz for the fast update...This epi actually better than yesterday epi....When niteesh said they had their lunch ....what a reaction by thul to GW and charu...OMG both feared for a sec....This is what we want...Thulasi looks was like thunderstrom though she wont disobey her sweet ta words...poor gw and charu totally mistaken...ta was the one who was very much interested in thulasi studies more than thul...

Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the Update!!

Poor Thulasi!!! Charu is adopted no?? Romba perumaiya pesuraal😡!!!

Thanks God Charu medicineku paddikela ippave engala kolluraal Doctor-ayi irunthaal evalo peera kondu kiruppal😛?!!!

Ippo thaan women veelaiku poga thodangi irukinom athu antha old ladies ku pidikelaya😡??
Charu and GWku thaan vera veelai illamal aduthavanga veetai ossi sorru sappidinom antha ponna avaathu paddika vidalamela😡😡??

Gr8 Nithish!!! Big tanks to you!!! Ippo avathu Thulasiku puriyumo illaiyo endru paapom!!

I think Shyamala kannu kitta irunthu paathil vaarathu but udhai thaan vaarum endru😆!!!
Paavam pa Bujjipa...lol!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Thanks for the fast and amazing update Gunz. akka.😊

What a useless episode it was. Thulasi, don't you have a mouth? Vaikkula enna kolakottaya? Your character is getting really annoying. This time she should seriously speak up! The other time, she spoke with Bhuvana with no fear, but now she is keeping quiet that too in her own house. Her character is not fitting in properly at times. Yeh Charu, nee pramaathama sameippe, no wonder you are ***. Your absolutely right, studies are not imporant for you only going behind another girls husband. Yendi, nee enna veetoda mothalaaliya? Ennamo un sothai America la irukkura mathiri ippudi kaththure! Konjam adanga, overa scene podathe, koodiya seekiram Thulasi unga rendu peroda moonjele kariya poosuva. Wait for it dear. Cha, you mental woman. Confirm panniten, she is 100% pyscho, no doubt. LOL GW, ennamo nee perusa padicha kilicha mathiri kathaikkure, un vele ennamo atha mattum sei, veen pechu pesathe. Please Kumaran, show some better scenes, rather than showing Thulasi as a makku heroine. GW is talking too much and should shut her big mouth. Okai Thulasi, it is alright for your MIL to yell at you, but who is Charu? Some next up ******. Tamizh, enga poite? Friends kooda oor suthava? Inga un pondatti evalo kashta padara inda para. Che, I want to kill the two idiots. Them two ***** should be kicked out of the house and beg in the streets. Then only they will understand how much they have insulted Thulasi and made massive amount of mistakes. Aiyo kadavuleee, rendu ***** enna pechu pesuthukal. Karumam! Romba Ilikaathenga di, rendu peram pichai thaan eduppinga. Ooo, I have another idea, when Pyscho dislikes GW, she will dump her and leave her romance partner in poverty. Awww poor GW, she will live with no romance. We don't care Charu, if you talk like Tamizh's wife, still it is only Thulasi in his heart. Their love is bold and strong whereas yours is sutha waste and can be put in the dust bin; no use. Happy to see Thulasi studying, but then the two ***** had to ruin her happiness! What ever happens, I am sure Kumaran wont ever make Thulasi fail in her exams. Is there a reason for not showing Thulasi as a brave girl at the moment. Hmmm, ennum ethana naalukku thaan wait pannura, twist varum twist varum inda. It is so frustating and my interest in this serial is decreasing every time I see the mental woman. Well, we all know Charu is never ever going to get Tamizh, so no worries. Till we see Tamizh and Thulasi in a bolder and clever character, us viewers have to go through so much irritation, what to do it's only a serial, so we can be cool. Great Nitheesh, I loved it when he said why they were disturbing a girl who is studying. However, he is sometimes a dummy piece just like Anand. I so loved Thulasi's expressions towards Charu and GW, when she came to know the truth; simple superb! ROTFL, at they way the were both staring at Thulasi in scaredness. In part 2 at 2:20, it looked like Charu signaled Nitheesh, too bad he don't know your plans madam. What a fail. I'm not in the mood to talk about Anand's part. Hehe, I am really sorry guys if I used too much bad words and I just realized I also used many stars for hidden words. I can't be patience anymore, and the more I see irritating scenes, the more inappropriate bad language I will use. If I start commenting more, I will most probably getted banned from India Forums, so I better stop now. Still two scenes left from the promo, then the weekend tension, more than a tension actually, I don't know what word to use. Anyway guys, sorry for the long comment and take care friends. ;)
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the nice and fast update

Atleast got to see a very nice reaction from Thulasi😉. Nice expression by Shruti👏......Loved when Charu and her sothai nicely getting caught! Theivaya ithu. This is what called as "giving appu for themselves". Shame on them😡. Thulasi's doubt on Charu is getting deeper and deeper, which is nice.

It was funny how that idiotic GW and Charu talking about education! Both of them do not even deserve to talk about it. If they are just born to take care of the family, why ask the poor soul to cook😕? They can themselves take care of cooking...Real Muttals! 😈

Charu, u got more mark than Thulasi aa? We believe it as it not for your studies, but for your Psychoness. Please VR, slap your daughter and take her to your home as her mental mutheduchu🤢!

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunthy for the Wonderful Update & Comments!😃

Athai thittinaal don't worry aam.....what about when psycho herself  yelled at her?....she is also a periyavannga of that house?🤢...food ku beg panna poraanga one day GW and maybe psycho too😡..i cant stand when someone act happy seeing someone's pain😭..whether it is in real or in serial, this psycho should get punished for what ever she is doing for Thulasi😡...GW will get her's through her kids very soon hopefully🤢...stupid psycho hinted Thulasi don't have mother, avanga mattum etho mummy/daddy mela that much paasam pola😡. Did this woman bothered visiting her dad or worried about her dad who is in jail or her family who truly loved her?😕 inga vanthu dance aaduthu😡. ..psycho we know you are not interested in studies...you are only interested in getting TA right?!🤢😡..

etho 1month starving la irutha maathiri...tasting psycho's rasam..GW's face irukke on that scene🤢 🤢paarkave sagikalla😭...those two idiots did all these even after knowing that N/L are eating in hotel...what a creatures😡🤢...in this rate la Mr.TA get ready for starvation..now Thulasi will know Charu/GW purposely made her to cook and spoiled😕...aaga moththam tortures thodarum for another few weeks😭...and TA will present mark himself on every Friday's episode after his thick friend and his mother torture his wife in the name of good looks😡.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunz for a super fast and wonderful update....

Charu is really behaving like a very old mental women...GW and Charu dont have any rights to talk about education...adhellam brian irrukaravanga pesa vendiyadu.....you brainless creatures...

Charu and GW better practice cooking and doing house hold work at Tamil and Tulasis house...because when T & T  throw you guys out...you both have to survive only by doing all these things...
tks gunz for the super fast update with gd comments..

the heat's on... i think when  T starts suspecting seriously and C realizes it then only C's track will start peaking.. I think this is where it is leading.. C needs some starter to speed up her plan (whatever sothai that is going to be..).  TA has to completely believe her and T will have suspect her fully before she springs into her best  psychic self.. hope the starter will cm next week!!//anand's scene was good.   nice way to continue that track  (pays to discuss and get ideas esp for anand)

today GW n Cscenes were foolishly funny actually... they r digging their own pit , and they had a small fall today itself after nitish's cmnt!!! hope more like that to come before the final thud soon!!!
Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vjayam

the heat's on... i think when  T starts suspecting seriously and C realizes it then only C's track will start peaking.. I think this is where it is leading.. C needs some starter to speed up her plan (whatever sothai that is going to be..).  TA has to completely believe her and T will have suspect her fully before she springs into her best  psychic self.. 

T just needs to realise that she and her husbd are not allowed to be together and if T starts to move closely with TA just before Charu ...things are done.....Automatic peaking will happen.....this would be a starter too.....and she herself will spring into her best psychic self.....😆