Balika Vadhu

BV -March 10th 2011 - Written Update

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Koi, is badmaash Jagya ka muh band karo yaar..I am losing my patience with this guy. It is amazing how much anger a fictional character can invoke. And worst of all, I feel bad since I used to LOVE little Jagya...GAAAAHH
pjyo thumbnail
yeah,it was almost funny-he was sulking soo much like "haayyy  ,mere 80% pe kisi ne interview nahi liya"πŸ˜†..But have to say shashank is doing a good job  as we are all getting so riled up at this character's negativity ..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyo !!! 

just watched the episode...I am sooooo happy for Anandi πŸ˜Š (more so because I saw the sbs video segment posted by khusi..)...DS and Jagya...SIGH... kya jodi hai daadi pote ki.....aur Jagya ne tho party badal li.....is this the same Jagya who had fought with DS, requested Bhairon, and spoke to the school headmaster for Anandi's admission for full time schooling? πŸ˜²  .....I dont think its him...this is someone else, ! some stranger, some evil guy... CV's where has that lovable little boy gone? πŸ€’
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jyo.. I tried watching the epi. but something wrong with my server.. there was no sound.. let me warch it again and then will comment on this nasty epi of the much awaited situation..
atria thumbnail
Thanks....
Chalo at least Anandi ke aankhe khul jayengi....
Jagya-- how much more negative can he be? He is crossing all boundaries, he is the hero of the serial, and has become the villain instead.🀒
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jaan  
Huh!
Where are the good old days....πŸ€”  
But I guess this is the best way cvs potray the effects of child marriage!😳
Jag.......🀬  πŸ€¬   πŸ€¬  πŸ€¬  πŸ€¬   πŸ€¬
Thanks for the update Jyo!πŸ€—
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Jagya was looking like he swallowed a live pig πŸ˜†. Aur bhugto beta, you have more pigs to eat!!
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update Jyo !!! 

just watched the episode...I am sooooo happy for Anandi πŸ˜Š (more so because I saw the sbs video segment posted by khusi..)...DS and Jagya...SIGH... kya jodi hai daadi pote ki.....aur Jagya ne tho party badal li.....is this the same Jagya who had fought with DS, requested Bhairon, and spoke to the school headmaster for Anandi's admission for full time schooling? πŸ˜²  .....I dont think its him...this is someone else, ! some stranger, some evil guy... CV's where has that lovable little boy gone? πŸ€’

This is the jagya dadisa always wanted-chip of the old dadisa block..πŸ€”-she will be happy that  he silently watched without supporting his beendni 😲when she   was trying to push that spoon down anandi's throat and even supported her  later..😑
Hopefully  this shocking behavior   from jagya will make anandi realize that she cannot depend on him anymore and makes her more determined to complete education and be selfrelaint in life...πŸ€”
pjyo thumbnail
@priya, congratulations on turning goldieπŸ₯³Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago