Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cjs369

Veer ka jo bhi problem ...he has lost the audience love and trust... I for one dont get taken in by all his useless pathetic excuses for his even worse deeds...

if his so called nonsese justifications were right, then why the hell did he have to text Tapasya ??? !!!

if that fool Veer was with Iccha, I am sure Iccha could take up any humiliation the others in the B-zoo give her !!! Icchha's husband naam ka woh cheez aaj shayad mar gaya hein mere aankhon mein !!!
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agar veer mein kuch problem hoga to iccha sach ko kabi gharwale ko nahi batayengi . ab phir se aur koi kahani ka marathon hoga, bas uttaran kabhi katam hi nhi hoga
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

mmmm pata nahin abhi kya kya dekhna baaki hain...abhi iccha ko litre litre aasoon bahane hain...budda ne already baanj kaha almost....next directly baanj bolenge saare...so daily rone ki episode, sympathy lene ki episode....baap re hame uttaran me kya mil raha hain...aasuon ke saagar....kya hotiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uttaran

Tapasya ke jane ke baad bhi to bundela pariwaar ko dikhana padega tapasya ke siwaye kuch to waha aur hai nahi to yehi sadyel track suru karege

Ichcha akhir maa kyue nahi banti......
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess that's the next trump card for Taps to be @ b-toon till Satya throws all of them out of the house ....

I guess Rathod will do all the hard work to collect evidence that Veer cannot be dad (namard !!! LOL) and Rathod is dad of Taps child .,.. and that will be the biggest trump card for Taps ... She will blackmail Mai and Daddaji that she will tell the world about Bundela and their pariwar ki izaat ki dhajiya ura degi .... and then due to Mai's hidden love for Tappu as bahu would accept her as 'Bundela Bahu' and throw Ichcha out of Bundela house ... and maybe then only filmy ishtyle .. Satya would come and se Ichcha iha se kahi nahi jaigi .... jaenge to app sablog raste mein ....  bcoz the Haveli is no more urs and then all go to basti life and Ichcha @ Bundela ... Damini also comes and stays there .... Happy family Damini, Sanchi and Satya gets married to Ichcha and Ichcha becomes mother .... and then Tappu leaving Veer as now Ichcha got another richie hubby .... so Taps line maro on Satya, seducing him and staying with Rathod to pay her bills ;)  rest bundela's beggin on street .... and Mai begging @ Damini ... 5 dino se kuch nahi khaya .. kuch to de do mai .... Damini gives a cruel smile and say .. Ab sirf aasu pi .... bohut rulaya Ichchki ko ....
Edited by navaneeta - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
veer ka problem will be easily switch over to ichcha ka problem otherwise ðŸ¤¬ will threaten to leave the show😡 i don't mind if they change veer by some other good and professional actor who is ready to accept any tracks without conditions