CM Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
why r the trp charts of last two week not sended??
Did the leap take forward yet or not? Please help me
Originally posted by Miketa

Did the leap take forward yet or not? Please help me
Leap will happen on saturday
I recall seeing the original serial Chanakya years ago, and in that, both Dhananand and Chandragupta were interested in a girl, who ultimately married Dhananand b'cos she thought Chandragupta colluding w/ Alexander was treason.  In that serial, Chanakya advised Chandragupta to form a temporary alliance w/ Alexander to overthrow Nanda, and that's what made that girl disdain Chandragupta and marry Nanda, much against her father's wishes.

Anyway, was that girl Mrignayani?  Or is she someone who really married Chandragupta?  Also, how many wives did Chandragupta have - I knew of Helen and Durdhara, but now this one?  Did she marry him?
can somebody please add ashish name in the cast list of chandra gupta maurya😔. ashish is doign a very good job. so it's unfair 2 nt add his namein the cast list. pls kindly someone do add ashish😊 n pls dnt delete rushi as he had done a lot fo contribution to the show earlier. keep him as young chandragupta maurya and pls add ashish😛. this is my most humble request to the moderator
@adutta94

names will be added soon 
When do we get the repeats of CGM ? Plz help
Heyyy did any one see Big Awards?? Rushi or any other team memers were there or not??? someone plz tell me naa!! i wanna make avi of that moment if Rushi was present... 😛