BV; WU 11th March '11

Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 11th March '11

Part 1

DS was hurt , jag came n says that he's too unknown wid wat happen n he's too feeling betrayed, Ds says that she has done wrng by scolding anandi when her sons betrayed her n that in old age parents r of no importance n she leaves, jag stares anandi n she broke down crying , sumitra n gehna console her.
Ds in the room bhairon n basant knocking the door, DS thinking of wat happen , anandi crying-thy consoling, jag sitting n thinking.
Basant feels guilty of hiding the truth but bhairon says that if thy told it MS before she's not get ready for it n now she's angry, thy dnt hv choice , basant says that he agrees but wat to do now, bhairon says that now MS hv to understand the changing world.
Gehna says that she has not eatten anything so sumitra game jag the food n ask him to feed as she might listen him, anandi ask to go wid jag but bhairon denies but she asks again n says that its necessary she talk with DS .

Part 2

Jag n anandi goes to DS , jag knocks the door n says his pain of betrayal but she dnt open, anandi begs to open but she dnt listen n thy leaves, jag starring anandi, every1 sees them n got more worried for DS, basant asks to go n talk but gehna stops n says that she's in anger thy hv to give them sum time.

Part 3

Anandi was crying in front of kahna ji n saying that she cant see DS like this, if she's angry with her she bears it but she's hurting herself, jag overhears n taunts her n says that she's responsible for all the trouble in the family n warns her if everything dnt get ok she has to pay for it, anandi πŸ˜².

Precap: Every1 goes to say sorry but DS was not thr n thy search n makhan told them that she has gone sumwhere early morning.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Khushi, looks like its a filler episode!
thanx 4 the superfast one!

well nothing much happened!!
but DS's dialog.....my sons hiding things from me n doing these things behind my back.......DHOKA diya mujhe!!πŸ˜†

i was like...............just wait DS......ur own beloved Ladesar whatever doing in mumbai is yet to reveal!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ

apke beton ne toh chhota sa nanha sa pyaara sa bomb foda hai........apka ladesar toh ek khatarnak atom bomb fodnewala hai.........🀣
just wait n watch...baas 3 saal aur!!..............🀣
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
Thanks Khushi!πŸ€—
Seems like a Yawwwwwnnnnn.....πŸ₯± episode! No need to trouble Dailymotion ji!πŸ˜†
Thanks Bharti..
I still dont understand why Anandi has to apologise.. she didnt do any crime.. a lie told for a good cause os no paap.. doesnt the top scorer know thatπŸ˜†
I found Surekha's acting once again..........very good......balance was ok. Jagya has run through all his angry looks.........now it looks like he has to clench his teeth to show he is angry.πŸ˜”
Thanks for the update....

Guess I'll skip this one....πŸ₯±
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update....

Guess I'll skip this one....πŸ₯±

Wise move...........I saw only a bit..........still reeling from Japan's tsumani..........so many friends there........and cannot get through.πŸ˜”
Kanhaji forced to come back in BV house after ganeshji's  hasty retreat ,now he is stranded all alone facing anandi tears😭 .poor kanhaa ji... Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Wise move...........I saw only a bit..........still reeling from Japan's tsumani..........so many friends there........and cannot get through.πŸ˜”

You are so right Aditi...last night I was up till 3 am watching news, images and videos......it was terrifying...I hope and pray for all those affected in Japan.......nature's fury was indeed disastrous....