Chandragupta Maurya: About the Show & Actors - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ritu278 
i too wish RT does the role... he's just awesome in historical... i had stopped watching PRC when RT & MC got replaced as the leads had to grow up coz i was so addicted with RT as PRC & MC as Sanyogita that i just couldn't see anybody in their place. this was the magic of RT & MC on me😳

even i think if RT enters this show then i feel it will fetch a lot of TRPs for the channel... i guess so😛
Originally posted by vik rocks

@Ritu278 
i too wish RT does the role... he's just awesome in historical... i had stopped watching PRC when RT & MC got replaced as the leads had to grow up coz i was so addicted with RT as PRC & MC as Sanyogita that i just couldn't see anybody in their place. this was the magic of RT & MC on me😳

even i think if RT enters this show then i feel it will fetch a lot of TRPs for the channel... i guess so😛

ya ryt...RT ke saath agar MC bhi aaye na toh the show will be👏👏
@ Ritu278
i'm completely crazy about their pairing. i started watching DV for their pairing... i miss those days badly😔

but as CGM's wife was the Macedonian Princess... maybe it's impossible to have MC in this show... i guess🤔

@ Ritu278
i'm completely crazy about their pairing. i started watching DV for their pairing... i miss those days badly😔

but as CGM's wife was the Macedonian Princess... maybe it's impossible to have MC in this show... i guess🤔

but cgm had more than one wife and specially mother of bindusara was indian so may be there's a possibility for mc
Originally posted by jhum_86

but cgm had more than one wife and specially mother of bindusara was indian so may be there's a possibility for mc

Ya ryt Aru ji..I tried finding abt CGM's wives but Iam not gettin any info abt it..I just hope that RTMC be together again..If not both atleast either of them😊

hey Parina

i guess you could change the name Amatya Rakshas - Tej Sapru...you've written Dhanananda twice

CGM's mother's name is Moora i mean the character's name

btw guyz i too have read that maybe RT would be the grown up CGM but are there any officially confirmed news now that Tere Liye is ending?

Thanks a lot DONE !!!
done the update on page 1 .. pls check !
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the awesome links buddy , n I'm a huge fan of Rushiraj. I
which serials has chankya earlier worked in?? he's really awesome in chankya.. n cgm is really really good in his work :)
Originally posted by kyras

which serials has chankya earlier worked in?? he's really awesome in chankya.. n cgm is really really good in his work :)

Check out the Chankya appreciation thread😊