Prayers for Japan after an 8.9 quake & tsunami hit - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
This was a tragic diaster! The images and videos of the tsunami are heart shattering! RIP to all those who lost their lives.
I was completely devastated when i saw the news..my bro's in japan at the moment(thank god he is safe)..my prayers to everyone out there..

Just heard this very disturbing news that happened last night in Japan! I believe this is one of the largest earthquake. Several hundreds of people lost their lives and hundreds are missing. The tsunami warning is on until tomorrow morning in the west coast of the United States.

I pray for all those affected by this massive disaster. May God provides them with courage and serenity in their attempt to recover from the aftermath.
i heartly pray for evryone suffering...........and may the victims soul rest in peace.....
It's a shocking and a devastating news... heart cries for those.... who had their last breath today this way..... when they must have been at peace yest. same time with lots of unfulfilled dreams in their eyes....least they might have imagined.... the last vision of life wud ....so TERRIBLE for them....

I pray for all poor souls who are effected by this
Yeah...saw it on the news this morning, it looked soo scary and horribleπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”...all my prayers go out to all those affected and their familes. 
Its really sad dat such a thing happend 2 japan...πŸ˜”

prayers to all those injurd nd RIP 2 tll d decesed....πŸ˜”
Thank you for the post Cutiepie Rani . 😊

God help the people in Japan and those who are helping them!
been through this before... hope and pray to god to save everyone from this disaster.....