Prayers for Japan after an 8.9 quake & tsunami hit - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
They are in my prayers and  I ask God to forgive us for our sins as we have made the earth a mess and all of this is the result of it. It is scary and makes you think about the existance .
really sad !!
God Bless them all
i was terribly shocked on hearing the news. my prayers and well wishes are with them. stay strong. and to those in California, Hawaii, and Oregon my prayers are with you already. stay safe because enough lives have already been lost. i look at this news and i think how fortunate i am to be living in Trinidad, safe and sound. i cannot imagine what these people are going through, especially those who have lost near and dear ones.Edited by shalini01 - 13 years ago
i am really sad to know about this tsunami & earthquake...............

i hope everything will get better soon.................
wish all getz fine soon Allah bless them :)
My prayers r wid them....may all be blessed...
God please give the people of Japan strength to face these tough times and hope they come out of this predicament unscathed........

I saw the telecast in India too ... its very scary and sad to see such destruction😭  

I pray to god to keep them strong ... and for those who din survive may their souls rest in peace ....I pray for those who are left behind alive with their loved ones not with them its actually them who suffer😭  

Please everyone keep watching news for updated reports and stay safe 

Om Namah Shivaya 
GOD HELP THEM 

ii w'll pray to Allah 

OMG thats really bad.. My sister told about this news.. my prayers goes to all those people.. May god give them strength..