Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Thats Really Bad News...My Prayers Will Always Will Be To Those People... God Save Them Foe Danger This So Many Lives
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May Lord Hanuman blessings be with all these ppl who have been affected by this, may he give them the courage and strength to move on.
raheelu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O God, to us show mercy and bless us in Thy grace;
Cause Thou to shine upon us the brightness of Thy face;
That so Thy way most holy on earth may soon be known,
And unto every people Thy saving grace be shown.

may Allah help them (ameen)😭
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info Rani.. I got it from you only. 8.9 is HHUUGGEEE.. Humans can stay safe from earthquakesbut not TSUNAMI. My prayers are with those who are affected and condolences to all those families who lost their dear ones.. Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May God give them strength and courage to overcome this natural calamity.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Our prayers and thoughts go out to them....Hope the servivers have the strength to get through this and condolences to the families of all who perished....God bless them and keep the people of Japan safe from further devistation.....
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is heartbreaking and terrifying news...heartfelt prayers for everyone affected directly or indirectly...May God give u all the strength...Also, this is a wake up call for us all...We destroy nature over a span of years, but only in times like this do we realise what nature can do in a matter of few hours...Let mankind not become history...God help us all...
Edited by GauravsDbest - 13 years ago
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cant say anything else other than praying for all those who had to bear this si8:(my wishes are with them and specialy to those families who have lost their close ones forever....really it feels very baddd that people had to go through such situations...please all do pray for eveyone:)
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
God bless them all!
If you live where the warning is, then be careful and stay safe!!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yes! this is a terrible news that japan had to suffer this huge tsunami/ earthquake. hope japan gets well soon and recovers soon from this massive mess they had to go through