Chit Chat

Prayers for Japan after an 8.9 quake & tsunami hit - Page 7

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
the more i se the news is the more my heart is breaking. i have loved ones in the US and Canada😭 i wish i can wake up right now and realise that this was all a very bad dream. this news is like a nightmare come true.but a simple prayer is very powerful. it doesnt matter religion or race, when we all come together as humans...one family...and pray for our fellow mankind, we can make it true anything. God is great and good, he is hearing our prayer and soon everything will be ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mk4harshu thumbnail
that is really sad news:( God bless them and give them courage to go through this tough times.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is really terrible, I heard about it in school today! My heart goes out to all those affected, may god bless their families, and their souls rest in peace. 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is really tragic  I saw the news and it's sad to see everything being destroyed like that and so many people dying 😭

My heartfelt prayers goes out to each and everyone in Japan.

My place was also under warning but the tsunami didn't come here, thankfully.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Hindu Prayer for Peace

Oh God, lead us from the unreal to the Real.

Oh God, lead us from darkness to light.

Oh God, lead us from death to immortality.

Shanti, Shanti, Shanti unto all.

Oh Lord God almighty, may there be peace in celestial regions.

May there be peace on Earth.

May the waters be appeasing.

May herbs be wholesome,

and may trees, plants bring peace to all.

May all beneficent beings bring peace to us.

May thy Vedic Law propagate peace all through the world.

May all things be a source of peace to us.

And may thy peace itself, bestow peace on all

and may that peace come to me also.

diyafah thumbnail
My prayers and condolences to the victims of Japan. :( May God help them...
Let us all pray for them and hope that this kind of tragic disaster never happens again..
Baby.Ash thumbnail

I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH THEM😭
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was also shocked when I read the Yahoo article this morning. I was just checking my e-mail before my interview, and then I read about the earthquake in Japan. It was very saddening to hear about, and it is scary to read that the earthquake was a 8.9 on the Richter Scale. The quake was so intense that it is causing a tsunami effect. I'm really worried for all those poor people that have been, are getting, and who will be effected.

I hope the people of Hawaii, Oregon, and California remain safe, and that those states getting good help. I also hope that the people Japan are getting good help. 

I've always wanted to go to Japan, and they really need our help. I wish I could go help them, but I can't because of college. I really hope they get a lot of manpowered help and money to help rebuild their cities. 

I don't know what is going on these days. It seems like some country or another has had some sort of major natural calamity. Mother Nature is very angry with mankind, and it is time we listen to Her before all of mankind is destroyed! We cannot take Her and Her resources for a free ride and destroy Her beautiful planet. Hopefully, we can all come together and help the people of Japan like we have helped other countries in the past. 

God bless all the people who have been effected by the earthquake and tsunami. I hope they are blessed with strength and willpower. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My heart goes out to all those affected, may god bless their families
May the departed souls RIP
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very devastating news !
My prayers goes to the families !