Posted: 13 years ago
after 2 years i am watching any show  so minutely ... sagars & 72 degrees did a fab job . The person playing "chanakya" is apt 4 the role , the body language the acting everything too good .
 the costumes are fabbb .Chanakya's dialogues  are perfect . the set , the background music , the camera work., title song,  & the theme is grtt πŸ‘.

these all kept me hook first 45 mins of the show . the only thing misleading was the song . & Chanakya's gurudev's eyebrows should be grey as his pony tail .

all total sagars after prc . CM is  worth watching . & yes good to see nivriti as mom again . πŸ‘

All the bestπŸ‘
Edited by rinku4u - 13 years ago
sagar is going to rule television world with this show after prc.....the starting was mindblowing.......and everything is perfect if we ignore such minor things...that is okk..after all its a drama....i liked chanakya..dhanananda...and the little chandragupta....and ya the song was not suitable for that period but still it was good to hear😊
yuppp v tru ... the song was good but not for CM .. but the kid has potential 😊 but sagars one thing .. when will you leave those 3 elephant heads ... first it was  behind Jaichand's throneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but the treatment of the show is awesome . & sagars pls  take special care in chanakya's dialogues . its awesome till now . pls  carry on this😊. Dhananand's character is well potrayed so is the  ambience . & the situations  involving Chanakya . πŸ‘

love sagars shows ... mytho or historical
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

love sagars shows ... mytho or historical

yess off course ... but exception . didnt like Shakuntala, vikram betaal,bal hanuman, jai ma durga after few episodes πŸ˜›
Originally posted by rinku4u

yess off course ... but exception . didnt like Shakuntala, vikram betaal,bal hanuman, jai ma durga after few episodes πŸ˜›

i too agree i too dint like those ... πŸ˜‰ infact dint watch them properly
hope they dont drag the show
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rinku4u

ya i loved only prc, dharam-veer and ramayan (new ofcourse)πŸ‘
Originally posted by chandraarunita

ya i loved only prc, dharam-veer and ramayan (new ofcourse)πŸ‘

me toooooooo
loved Jai Shri Krishna(of Colors) too like anything...... but it was of sagar pictures
 yess .. but seeing the first epi i felt they took special care of every nook & corner of the serial . Right from the information about the period  & the place  specially the costumes . & head gear of men &  the situations which portray the character of Vishnugupt ,😊  that thorn -ants situation & the discussion in Takshashila University .😊 look wise & acting wise Chanakya character is well portrayed & Dhananand's too .I hope Director also include the slokas of Chanakya in this .
it seems that this time sagars had done a lots of research.....the 1st epi increased my expectation tooπŸ˜›