Written Update : 11th March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update
--------------------------------------------

Ajit's house
Manju calls her mother and starts complaining that vaishu is back and because of this her work load has increased .She is so fed up that she wants to leave her susraal and live with her mother . Vandita is also working i nthe kitchen ...
rasika rudely tells Vandita to go out and then tells manjusha to stop getting all stressed out .
She wants her daughter to focus on the more important issues and not to pay attention to vaishali at all...
She has some game plan which she tells Manju ( in silent mode with background music and Manju looking all excited )

At a train station .
Savita is at a train station .She cannot remember that she was supposed to buy the train ticket and gets on the train without a ticket .Manav too , by chance , is on the same train .
Savita first fights with a boy to give her his seat , the boy gets up and lets her sit .
She  is then looking at a little boy who is sitting on his mother's laps and is asking her to make his  favourite goodies ..Savita starts smiling to see the happy mother and son and soon starts thinking about Manav .
She thinks that Manav is talking to her ...
Manav talking in savita's mind : Aie , just forget all this when you don't know how to be angry , not with me you can never be angry .Soon you will call me .I am so used to you  , your scoldings ,  the food that you make with your own hands ...I cannot  do Aie ...never ever go away from me or your Manav will not be able to survive ....
Savita smiles  when she thinks about Manav saying all this to her .
The ticket collector  is checking the tickets and suddenly savita realizes gthat she forgot to take the ticket .
She tells the TC the reason why she did not buy the ticket , blaming her forgetting problem , bu tthe TC is not accepting her reason and he asks her to pay panelty of 250 ruppees. Savita point blank refuses and she says that she will not pay so much and anyway she doesn't even have that much with her right now ...
Manav hears the commotion and is shocked to see his mother ...
The Tc takes savita out on the next station .Manav too comes out .
Argument between the TC and savita gets worse with savita also answering back the Tc for charging so much panelty .Tc gets very angry and asks two cops to take her away ....manav quickly comes forward and tells the TC to talk to savita with respect ...
savita turns and  she sees Manav standing beside her , fighting for her .Manav asks the Tc what the amount of the panelty is so he can pay it ..He  tells him that savita is his mother ....
Savita tells the TC that manav is lying and she doesn't know him at all....
She tells the cops that she should be taken to prison .the cops take her away and Manav is left there feeling very frustrated ....

Police Stataion
Savita is sitting  and cying .She is saying to herself that she will not take manav's help because he told in front of everyone that he is not her son ..Now why is he coming to help her ? She also says that if he thinks she will melt then he is wrong ..She is crying quietly .Some really shady looking people come and sit next to her ...saita gets scared and asks the police man to make her sit somewhere else ....
The cop tells her rudely that he is getting fed up of her non stop talking and she should just sit down quitly .Savita starts fighting back again ..It gets so bad that the Police Inspector tells the lady police to put her behind bars so she will learn to be more respectful  towards the Police department ...
Savita tries to resist bu tthe police woman takes her and put her i n the cell....
there are some freaky looking women sitting  in the cell who look at savita and show attitude..Savita gets scared and sits quietly ....The whole atmosphere is chilling and aweful and Savita is constantly looking outside hoping for manav to come and rescue her  from this place .....

Madhuri's house :
Madhuri is thinking about how she has wronged Vaishali .She  wants to give aishali her legal rights and decides that she will divorce dhamresh so that vaishali can be his legal wife .But then she looks at Varun and worries about his health and his future ...She is very confused as she really wants to do something  for vaishali and her baby  and not just be selfish and think about only herself ....

Jail Cell
Savita is still sitting in the cell .She hopefully looks at everytime someone walks in from outside ...hoping for it to be Manav but it is not manav but others .....She apologises to the  cop and tells him that the boy at the station was indeed her son and he will come to give the penalty ..She begs the police guys to let her go ...
the police man says that she is either a crazy lady or a big liar and should shut up and just sit there ..
savita is crying a lot ...she thinks to herself ..
Savita : Manav doesn't care for me no more ...So what if I was angry at the station and said I don't need help , he knows I am in the jail amnd he should have come to help me ..He really has  changed and does not considers me his mother any more .....she starts crying ....

Outside the police stataion.
Manav comes with Damodar .he tells damodar to go and get savita out and gives him money to get her out of the jail ..he tells damodar not to tell his mother that he is behind her getting out of jail or else she will again start  doing a drama again .He hides behind a police van .
Damodar goes in and asks the police people to release his wife .The police people complain about how much trouble Savita has been and how she refused to acknowledge her son ......Damodar gives them the penalty  bu tthey want some bribe as well .damodar gives them the bribe money too and gets his wife out of the jail cell...
Damodar gestures to manav that he has got his mother out .savita asks who he is talking to but damodar says ' no one ' ...He takes savita out of there and manav looks on , he looks  very down and depressed ...

Precap :
 Madhuri is feeling dizzy ..the doctor  tells her that she is pregnant ....

Thanks for the update.. It was a dragging episode.. Archaha kaha ho tum...
ArMan ajaooo
Thanks di

missing ArMaN😭
thanks for the update. For how long Rashika and Manju will get away with their plans? Till the show ends!!! Jaywant's characters has disappeared without any explanation.  Typical Ekta to start different tracks and leave them incompleted.  Makes it a khhichdi or jalebi's.
Thanks Tanyadi🤗 dont feel like watching the epi today🥱
I know Anu , I was half sleeping while typing it 🥱
thanks for the update
madhuri pregnant, damn dharmesh...LOL
thanks  for the updates Tanya.
ab ike aur tamashaaa dekhoo, madhuri is pregnant lolss goshh hatee thisss dhrameshh
Thanks, Savita will never stop, same goes for Manju and Rasika