Ura Mar 14-19, Mon-Fri updates on page-1

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya, habbaaaaa Pappa is safe. Gowri pappa vai yethanum panni yirunthaa.........Roja  Madras pOi San Media office le Voodu katti yiruppa 😉 Gayu, don't feel bad , this family is so used to pushing pregnant women - Paru did that to Chithu, remember?? Antha MM kitte marupadi pOgathe, pOgathe pOgathe ...aamaaa Roja sollitta . Amma di, Ranjani, enge Lage Lage pannalaam nnu alaiviya nee??? Gowri is in the hospital , you don't stay with them to lend moral support and RKO support??? EnnamO pOngappa

Roja is in Kavadi Sindhu mood

Director thaan maarinaal enna??
Aayiram tharam sOnnal enna???
Uravugal story maarathadi ...KiLiye....
Rojaa sOgam theera thadi....Kiliye...
Enga  sOgam theera thadi......
Hi All,

Sorry for this post here.. But wanted to tell u all that I'm back after long time.. I have posted a new thread in Chellamey saying Hi to all..

Hope u r all doing good.. The serial also..

Take care..

Will keep in touch.
hi welcome back meena.,...thanks for remembering us....

keep visitng maa....

thanks
thanks nithya for super update and Rojaa....for the kalakkal update....( both of you did good justice as updaters....good job)

Roja though you missed wtaching for so many weeks...still you remember everyone's name including sami pillai......mmmm kudos for that maa
I feel this serial lost the charm in the story. Once upon a time the story line was good and almost lot of characters were good. Now... no word to mention.

Kindly do not change Swetha's character. At least, make the trio pair remain happy.

Visa, first you have to divorce your husband. Even though he married you Devi's mother was his first love and first wife. You will feel the heat when you come to know the truth.

Mangalam, do not forgot that only b'cos of Chitra your daughter is enjoying her life.

Since b'cos Gaya has to accept Krishnan, Director made this ugly story line of Gaya pushing Gowri outside. Director, Can't you think better than this track. What Parvathy did when Annamali died? Same thing Gaya is doing when her mother died. Where is the justification. Director is unnecessarily portraying Gaya's behavior as bad. There is no valid reason this track apart from what I mentioned above.

This Babu is similar to that Physico character in Bandham. I don't remember the name. I have a doubt, does the director encounter any such character in day-to-day real life? Such people are very rare, but not impossible. But showing such character is every serial will not add value to the serial. Director, please, change the Babu character instead of changing good people to bad and making the show worst. It is really irritating to see such people for a long time.

Last piece of message to Director: Try to take any serial only up to 500 episodes. If the viewers know that you will successfully complete the mega serial within certain episodes, I bet you will get lot of interesting viewers and commercial ads will pile up. That is the reason Director Balachander is successful in serials too. I sincerely feel, your story line in Bandham and in Uravugal is really good and you can compete with Directors like Balachander if you implement restrictions in the number of episodes. I apologize, if I said anything beyond my limit. I want your talent to be recognized by many viewers.
Edited by hareramk - 13 years ago

I hate this kudumbathukku vaarisu business. Idhu enna Vivek pErazhaganla solra maadhiri thiruvidhaangoor parambaraiyaa?

Appan lOlaayan?veettula raman veLila krishnan?innum kamukkamaa sethuppOna aNNanukku senja sathiyathukku kattupattu irukkaapOla nadippu..after

Too much sitting and aamai naataamai from oonjal paNNi, oonjalE thEnjudum.

Amma bhoolOga badrakaaLi..vaaya thirandhaa kusumbu kamala..sariyaana kooni.

poNNu ravusu ranjaniyO kuzhaayadi sandai party. Yaar veetula prachanai varum, mookkai nuzhaikkalaamnu kaalathai kadathara jenmam..thannOda veetula vandha

Marumaga vasanthi thappu paNNa, ischool pasanga maadhiri avanga ammakku phone pOttu hen moottara case. (kozhi moottara).

Paiyan mukundanO pErukku yethaapla rendu pondatti kaaran. Modhal pondaatiyE thagidu thatham vElai paNNi cheating/kapemaarithanam casela thaali katnavan.

Krishnan useless case/padikaadha muttaaL/thodai nadungi/kOzhai, veeramnaa moottai enna vilainu kEkkara aaL. Gowri Odugaali. Paaru mootha maakaaLi..

Indha azhagula they want kudumba vaarisu..topla sonna athanai narguNanguLum petru andha kuzhandhai romba nallaa dhaan vaLarum..

indha naattukkum oorukkum, ivanga veettukkum romba dhaan thEvai..
Edited by swash2 - 13 years ago
Thanks Roja..

Babu thirunthitalum dhan!.. SP don't you have a better job!

Now Gayu should come and tell Paru See I did not kill the baby like you..

Mangalam 🤢🤢🤢 U prayed for your daughter to just walk out of that dark room.. Now she is far happy than what you expected .. Can't you accept it and see her happy and let others too live in peace..

Visa.. waiting for the day when AZ will kick you out of that home..
Dir Sir why are you trying to portray gayu again and again as bad and krishnan as good. This ranjani's character is really irritating. What right she has to shout at gayu when his brother had committed such blunder. if she was a neutral person she should have slapped krishnan to death.
Thanks Nithya and RP

uravugaL team - what are you trying to tell?  uravugal ippadi irukkakoodaadhunaa?   Why dont you show something nice, people in this world are very nice and good you know.  You only see what you perceive, if you firmly believe everybody around you is good then you see only the good in them. 

Oh yes thanks for not pOttuthaLLing the kuzhandhai..