Posted: 13 years ago
dis is discussion thread,,,,,here u can discuss about the show😊 Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago
this week's epi (12th march ) wasnt that scary.. but it was super interesting .... what do u guys think will they be able to complete that vidhi??
Originally posted by Usman.

this week's epi (12th march ) wasnt that scary.. but it was super interesting .... what do u guys think will they be able to complete that vidhi??
i thought in dis episode...they will kill the ghost and get back anaita.....but the episode continues
finally the ghost is gone... and a new story started... but this one is kind of predictable.. but still interesting...
Posted: 12 years ago
i thought in dis episode....they will end the story....but again the story in continued😡....its very slow😭
Thank god...finally dis story is solved😃
have not seen the epi yet... missed it y'day... was it scary ??
Originally posted by Usman.

have not seen the epi yet... missed it y'day... was it scary ??
it was better dan last week😊
Story name is Saaya (23 April) Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago
I would like to discuss
"Can Anaita save anybody whose death she foresees?"

In the previous story, in spite of trying a lot, Anaita could not save those people whose death she had foreseen. She saved two of the group of friends. But she had not foreseen the deaths of these two.

In the second story, she foresaw Arjun holding a knife but she did not see him stabbing himself. She did not see foresee the death of either Arjun or his wife.

So, can Anaita save the lives of those whose deaths she foresees? I am asking because if she really saves even one person, whose deaths she foresees in a vision, then what she saw in vision will prove to be false.

What do you think?