Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by akhl

Suppose foresees that somebody will killed by some atma. She tries to save him and succeeds. Since Anaita is successful in saving him from the atma, this means he is not killed by the atma.

But, Anaita foresaw his death by the atma.

So, we find the following facts:-
1) Anaita foresaw a person's death by the atma
2) But, in reality, the person did not die.

This means that what Anaita foresaw proved to be false.
i m asking which vision? can u tell me any vision from episode... which was false?

I am not talking about any vision from any of the episodes because in the episodes, Anaita did not save anybody whose death she foresaw.

I was asking a generic question.

I am not talking about any vision from any of the episodes because in the episodes, Anaita did not save anybody whose death she foresaw.

I was asking a generic question.

but she saved some and some not
but she saved some and some not

She did not save even a single person whose death she foresaw. If you think she did, then can you give any example?

She did not save even a single person whose death she foresaw. If you think she did, then can you give any example?

she saved someone in last episode "saaya"?
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

she saved someone in last episode "saaya"?

In that episode she saved Arjun but note that she had not foreseen Arjun's death. In her vision, she only saw Arjun holding a knife. But, in her visions, she did not see Arjun stabbing himself or anybody else stabbing him or killing him in any way.

In that episode she saved Arjun but note that she had not foreseen Arjun's death. In her vision, she only saw Arjun holding a knife. But, in her visions, she did not see Arjun stabbing himself or anybody else stabbing him or killing him in any way.

do u remember any other episode...she saw someones death and she couldnt save?
In the first story, saw the deaths of some people and she could not save them.

In the first story, saw the deaths of some people and she could not save them.

ok
she had seen the deaths of vishal namita sunny & supriya in her vision when she and rohan were in some restaurant... she reads a newspaper on wch their photos were printed and she got the vision of all of them dying.. but she was able to save only two of them... so, it means she can save people who she see them dying beforehand