Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Iqbal Khan on Twitter #2 - Update Page 42

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Link to the previous Twitter thread

-----------------------------------------------------------

WOW its been more than a year and with all the fun we've had here...in this MIK Twitter Thread which was started back on 14th august 2010...its time we move on
Hello...what u all thinking?? Do you think that we can ever move on?

Ever get over?

Ever get sane?

LOL nooo we CANNOT!!!!

its just that now we are moving on to a new MIK Twitter page ;)

This one has completed 150 pages of total funnn and masti that we had shared here while discussing his tweets...the most amazing ever

Twitter has indeed been a huge blessing for us because this has made us know the GEM of a human called Mohammad Iqbal Khan 
To be able to connect with him...talk/share and what more... even get replied at times

'His tweets truly make our day'...this one's an understatement for sure
Because they make each passing moment fullfilling and memorable

Love him for the person that he is...the one who acknowledges the love and respect of his fans...

Who shares with us soo many aspects of his life

Work/Family/food/Thoughts and the remarkable MIK sense of humour which cracks u up everytime hehehehehe. Lets recall all those memorable tweet moments we have had with our Rockstar! πŸ˜‰

Here comes some of the most memorable tweets by Iqbal Khan
Life is not permanent,Be nice,Be good,remember God. Good day fellaz

Once I catch hold of Padma,I will lock her in a room with Rams mom :)maybe send her off on a holiday(package done by Rams agency)

@SanyaZaidi 1 more tym Rams mther asks him"beta mila kya usse?And I swear I wil tel Ram"yaar tu hi leke ja gauri ko but apni ma ko chup kara

For all those who thot I was boring..."I Have a Night life now" Lol...Coz at Sangini,we only shoot nights hahhahahahahha!!

May God shower all of us with his good stuff and may we all become nice(and cool) human beings.coz u don't hav 2 b serious,jst b sincere!

Will read the whole book after pack up properly,just wanna say "I have NO WORDS to express my self".thanks so much to everyone who did this

You guys rock!!!!! Muaaah!!! https://twitpic.com/3ykyv1
(Fans from his official forum surprised him with a coffee table book based on Iqbal)

dont worry guys,im taking care of my self,plus all u guys love me so much,its tough to fall ill..DUA is the most powerful thing in the world

Best way to get rid of ur sins is Charity...isliye dil khol ke do!its also the best investment,u get 700% plus ur principle amount:)

ahahahah!mere laal,mere peelay dosto,thanks for sending the backdrops for my twitter,but pls dnt be kaamchor by seding readymade ones!

Texas walaaz,im in houston on the 26th sept inshallah for the indian film festival of houston.lets meet up guys.jet lag wud b worth it then!

thank you guys thank you sooo much!! after getting so much love,i dont have a choice but to ROCK IT! i love u all! THANK YOU GOD!

ok guys,im doing a new show for zee Tv.its a love story!and thats all i can tell u all for now.will keep u all posted.lots of looove!!

www.onlyiqbal.com turns 4!!!! aap sab ke liye dhher saari taaliyaan! LOVE YOU ALL

https://twitpic.com/1xrel9 - saying hello to "HIM".juma namaz scene.we all must thank God for all that he has given us.

what is it with people and DRUGS?ROLL should be chicken,BLOW kissess,INJECT love,POP -IN multivitamins.GET A LIFE PEOPLE,REALLY GET A LIFE

people who kill in the name of islam will rot in hell.i wish they(terrorists) even remotely knew the meaning of MUJAHIDDEEN.

its all about the rising sun...

Another very special moment has to be Iqbal giving 3 of his followers a chance to speak to him and interview him on his birthday, for all those who missed it, here is the link...

After closing these 150 pages and with them sealing the priceless tweets they contain and then the beautiful memories we all have made discussing them...We are now opening up he Brand New MIK Twitter Page

So all the guys and gals..gear up for another set of memorable adventure...the journey into MIK's wOrld on Twitter
Lets begin a new chapter and let new memories be made

For all those who are not following him on Twiiter...PEOPLEEE !!! i just wanna say that You are missing something very special in your life...Go and join the MIK Land of awesomness and uniterrupted fun...where its all about 'being yourself'

Log on and follow MIK on 
www.twitter.com/Miqbalkhan

Before signing off, here are few rules everyone should follow! :)
-- No bashing/abusing other celebrities/actors/members or using profanity in your posts.
-- No Spamming.
-- Please don't go off-topic and no personal chatting here.
-- Please don't post his twitter pictures here, a URL link to his pics would be fine! 
-- No creations or articles here that has nothing to do with IQ's tweets, seperate topics have been made for them!
-- For other forum rules and guidelines, check this topic.

Edited by *4rom heaven* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Congrats for the #2nd thread

Miqbalkhan iqbal khan 
Hahahahahahhahaha! Night again! Back to ULLU Land;)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Second Thead. yahoo. Funny tweet thanks for posting.
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Second thread Khangrats everyone! πŸ₯³
thanks for the second thread zainy!! πŸ€—

@His latest tweet: awww he's again shooting in night!

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Miqbalkhan

1. Packed up guys.c ya tmrw via Twitter for BlackBerry
Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
KHANgrats on the Second thread everyone....

Love your introduction Zainab....
😊😊

Excited to see what hilarious tweets he comes up with....πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwwwww thanks soooooo much for the awesome post and those absolutely most memorable tweets

we will surely rockkkk dis second thread as well πŸ₯³keeping in mind all the rules of the forum yayyyyy

MIK ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Khangratulations on the second thread.
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miqbalkhan iqbal khan

@SanyaZaidi off????? Woh kya hota hai? 25 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry in reply to SanyaZaidi
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KHANGRATULATIONS on the second thread!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
The man rocks and we all will rock this thread too Inshallah

cheers everyone and God Bless MIK😊