Abbas Parekh wins 'Wife bina..'-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Abbas Parekh wins Wife Bina Life

STAR Plus' weekend reality show Wife Bina Life came to conclusion with a grand finale and Abbas Parekh who showed consistent performance in every task since the beginning was declared the winner. Parekh family obviously is on cloud nine and thrilled to be victorious. Abbas feels great to win but was happier to meet the gorgeous Karisma Kapoor at the finale. Here, he shares his feelings and talks about his winning innings.

What were your expectations when you entered the show?
From the beginning, I was confident about being in the top 3 and when I did become a finalist, I felt great. I knew I had what it takes to win but one can't be totally sure till you know the result. Now that I have won, I am too happy to express myself. I expected lots from the show and I had a blast being part of this wonderful show. I am happy that I entered Wife Bina Life and I want to thank the team for making my family bond stronger than before.

What will you remember about WBL years from now?
The time spent with my sweet little daughter and the way I handled all the situations smartly. People called me a jugadu on the sets and I am proud to be a person who can get things done. I will remember all the small things this show has taught me.

What comments did you get from your wife and kids during the show that will remain with you forever?
Both are very proud of my success and the way I performed in the show. In fact every family member is thrilled with me and we are all rejoicing.

What would you like to tell the husbands who take their wives for granted/ or think being a housewife is a piece of cake?
I just want to say respect your wife and please try to help your wives in their household work. I understand pressure at work but one must also try to understand your wife works non stop at home. She works selflessly and very hard for the betterment of the family. You must give her credit.

You thought what your wife does at home is not a very tough job. Do you still think so?
After this show, I don't think so. I feel her job is as difficult as any other job.

Do you think you did a better job handling home than your wife?
Not at all. Among all the husbands, I did well but if I was competing with my wife, I would have lost. [laughs]

You run a fast food chain, was cooking a pleasure or a task?
I think to run a fast food chain is better.

Complete the sentence: Wife Bina Life is… Incomplete. We men can't think our life without wife as they are soul of the family and so no life without wife.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Monday, March 14, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1456/abbas-parekh-wins-wife-bina-life.aspx