Thendral 14th March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Super fast & Wonderful Update Theiva Akka!!!😃

I wonder whose idea this Anand is going to use next....lol Anand ku ithu thevai..now he need to prove two things but he wont prove anything🤢...next is probably he might need to prove the friendship with TA😕...Shyamala is a right person to Anand...i hope she stays like this with out turning against T&T in future😕

I was all ready to throw rotten stuff at Mr.TA when he said Thulasi is a torture in-front of that psycho and to walk home with bike...he narrow escaped because it was a dream😲...Even if its dream i felt very bad for Thulasi and its very-hard to take. Then another scene at stairs to irritate us more😭......Psycho same time woke up aam and yaaro thattinaangalaam to wake up😡...TA enge enge ennu parthukkitte irunthirukkum whole night aa this psycho, then followed behind him🤢...same wavelength aam between her and TA on thinking stuff🤢. Athukku our hero TA koduththaare one explanation😡..way to go Mr.TA🤢😡. Charu don't go to your dream world, after hearing the word "relationship" from TA😡...he never meant husband/wife relationship...it might be brother/sister too🤢...as Sue always say i want this girl to be TA's long lost twin sister now after seeing today's episode😡..the thing that irritates me most seeing this psycho is that she don't have any feeling about her family😡. probably TA is the first person to laugh hearing this psycho's jokes😕
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Gr8 and fast Update Theiva akka!!!

Love u Shyamala!!! Gr8! Shyamala is the right person to Anand!!!
One yearku mela veenum Anand thantha love-a puriya vaikurathuku!!!

Romba bayanthu theen pa!!! "Enn enga vazhkaikula unga mooka noolaikiringa"" line-a maatum Thulasi nijathila Charu kittai pesonnum!!! That would be gr8!!! Dream endralum I was so sad for Thulasi!!!

Husband endra Wife's expression-a konjam-avathu kavanikonum!!! Thuls avalo sad-a irrukum pothu TA ku antha Psycho's jokeku siruppu vaarutha😡😡?!!!

Paavam Thulasi!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago

👍🏼Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update!

TA at 4:30 AM enjoying belly dancer joke aa? Remba avasiyam ippo. Whatever Thulasi said in her dream "idhu Enga Kudubam Vishyam", is gg to really happen to Charu in later stages. Charu your 7.5 gg to start very soon😡. Charu, your true intensions are clearly known to Thulasi now. Be ready to pack your things Charu as Thulasi's play gg to start.

Unable to see Thulasi sad face anymore😭😭.....Thulasi get into action soon in a smart way..........

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thanks theiva for the super fast update.😊OMG anand 's dad has a good  sense of humour..phone ...parthe...odurar.The shymala's track is very interesting.Now anand will learn
that there is more to love other than beauty and money.

But anand deserves this kind of treatment for trying to ruin T&t. Luckily, T&t  part was a dream. Even though it was dream ,T&T hollering at each other was sad to watch. Nooo....one can be like charu..shameless creature.

TA....u..are ..soo innocent to talk to charu..late night ..and laugh.like athuvum belly danger joke ...kastakalam for the viewers.😡 oh..charu soon ur true colours will come out   and  you and  GW will be chased out by TA himself.👏 appadinnu....comment ...elluthi...pessi ..nonthutom...kumaran..😭
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago

Thanks for the quick updates Theiva!!

I am really happy the way Shymala is acting towards Anand.  Anand was just too much today, talking real bad about his parents and acting rude to his sister.  Shymala will always love his parents...but hates him even more now.  Their track was a bit too long today..

I thought the entire road scene was real!!!!  When Tamil said that he was happy that there was no petrol, I thought ok they are going to walk together and have some sweet talk.  It was funny when he said let's dance and sing in the rain....lol!!  But when Tulasi started to yell...she was a bit over but then again Tamil does need to be more responsible in his life. 

Aiyoo...I started to get mad at how they always fight over little things and I really thought Tamil hated Tulasi now.

The worst part was when Charu comes in her car (I wondered where she got a car from) and just makes Tulasi seem really bad' and Tamil tells Tulasi to walk by herself!  At that point...I was ready to just quit this serial and leave...BUT...it's all just a dream!  The best part about her dream however was when she boldly tells Charu to get her ugly nose away from their business!!

By the way...is Tulasi's exams done or are they tomorrow??  Poor Tulasi...I felt really bad for her.  How can she study in peace with everything happening around her? 

And Tamil!...what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!  OMG...the last scene with Charu and Tamil talking was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!  Omg...I really don't think anyone would do that these days...would they???  If you can't sleep and go and walk outside or something....do not laugh at Charu's jokes!!!  And disgusting Charu tries so much to touch him and all....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is the director making us so mad with Charu!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so fed up with all this.  I could not tell which was worse...the dream part or both of them actually laughing on the stairs...oh..wait...no...there is still the bike scene to torture us even more!  Now that Tulasi is fully aware of Charu's intentions, I hope she gives her appu...if not I will come and give appu to Charu myself!

The promo looked a little promising...will Tulasi win by end of this week...as there is still that horrible bike scene that we have to see.

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the update! poor u 🤗

A&S happened as expected... guy is not going to learn, at this point it's best if he doesn't ask TA for advice either. That loosu also doesn't know how to treat his wife in front of others... today's epi was far far too much.

The staircase scene was far worse than then dream b/c TA's lines was so painful Thuls to hear. I never want to hear the word telepathy again... Charu probably stalked him when he got up from sleeping...😆 He doesn't see the pain on Thuls face... I really want Thuls to tell him he would've been better off if he had married Charu and left her to be... only then he will gain some sense! But I know she won't as she gives him a kiss in the morning, poor gal, she can't even truly be mad at him.

Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the nice update. I did not watch it, just read your update. your last comments were enough to make me not to watch the epi. Thank you, really.

I am sorry T&T fans including myself, Thulasi divorce that idiot TA!

Wow Theiva akka! That was such a fast and very detailed update thanks so much! The reason I am so happy is because I haven't watched the episode yet. I will come back to give more comments after I have watched the entire episode. Well, to be honest, the director is dragging again with this Anand track. Yuck, part 3 seems to be so horrible by the last few sentences you wrote akka. Really, were they that disgusting that you can't even type? Arghh, this Pyscho needs to die and I seriously don't want Tamizh to feel guilty anymore even when he comes to know the truth.

Okaii, I wanted to read all the comments first but then by the look of it, I thought it was a good idea to not watch it. However, I did watch Anand's scene, and still it was boring. At the beginning of part 3, when Tamizh said "poi thole", it made me so frustrating, I totally forgot it was a dream but still. Kadavule, how can Tamizh laugh happily with that stupid lady? It was over the top and there is a limit to everything Kumaran sir. Please don't make all TT fans throw rotten eggs and spill bad words. I think your wish is to loose viewers for your serial. LOL, stop with these nonsense scenes!!! Charu is touching him and Tamizh don't even care. As someone said yesterday, if it was Pavithra, Deepa or anyone else we wouldn't mind. But knowing Pyscho's bad intentions, we can't take this. I am still confused as to why Thulasi is really happy and jumping in excitement from the promo. I am trying to stop watching this serial, but it's difficult as I have become so addictive! 😔
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
tks theiva for the super super fast update.

really today i think will be the turning point- for two things.
T makes two realisations today-  her dream showed her that what will happen if she shouts at TA for samll things,  C breaker will come and turn things her way and even if she tells C directly to keep away from them then too she will twist it to her advantage- so master strategy needed here.  T's engineering application will have start  immediately i think........
second she has realised what it is to have some one like C in the house and that too when her hubby is innocent friendly TA!!

Anand may have to come back to TT to learn a thing or two abt love...

TA saved T from vel in a very professional and lawyerly manner and NOW T will have to use a different approach to save TA from this worse than female Vel. 

looking forward to this track now- hopefully it will speed up once T changes her manner...
Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago