Written Update : 14th March 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update
--------------------------------------------

Outside Pav Bhaji stall
Manav is waiting for Archana .When she comes he gets annoyed with her for coming so late but she tells him that she was late because the water came late and there was no water in the house .
They both settle down to eat .Manav tells his wife the whole jailing episode of his mother that happened that day .
After hearing all this Archana gets worried about Savita .Even Manav is extremely worried .He tells Archana that he felt terrible when Savita said that he was not her son .
Manav : Now I know what my mother must have felt when I said that I was not her son .....
Archana : Manav , please don't worry so much .
Manav : No Archana , I was wrong and my attitude was wrong .So what if I apologise to her , I am her son ..I am not going to wait any more now .Tomorrow only I will go and apologise to her .

Outside the same pav Bhaji stall
Damodar is bringing Savita to have dinner there .Savita is telling Damodar how that 4 hours in jail reminded her of the time when manjusha had complained and her whole family was beaten up ....She days that she  died a thousand deaths in these 4 hours .
Damodar says that it is her fault only because Manav did go to pay the penalty but she acted difficult ...and giving  a hard time to such a lovely son would even make Bappa angry .
Savita says that she doesn't care ...She is angry at Manav because he never came to help her when she was jailed .
Savita and and Damodar see Manav and Archana sitting in the same stall .After a little awkward feeling ,  Savita goes and sits at a table  that is near their table ....
Damodar wants to sit with Manav and Archana but Savita shouts at him and tells him to sit on a different table .
Archana smiles at damodar to assure him that everything will be allright ..
Manav who is feeling so uneasy now wants to sit somewhere else but Archana tells him to keep sitting there because his mother would want him to be there  ner her only ....
Manav gives his order and so does savita .
First Manav 's order comes  but savita wants to eat quickly so she tells   the waiter  to give  them the dinner  first .Manav gestures the waiter that it is Ok to give the dinner to that table first ...
Savita starts eating but she is finding the  food very hot and starts choking , Manav quickly sends a bottle of water to her table .....
Damodar tells his wife to stop trying to have  what belongs to others or else she waill always find herself in trouble ..
Manav is now feeling very depressed with all this .Archana holds his  hand to be supportive ..

Deshmukh Chawl
Damodar and Savita are coming back .damodar is telling savita off that she keeps doing these drams all the time  and that he is getting really fed up .
Savita who is not looking well tells him that she has not done anything and she wants to be left alone .....
Damodar goes to have his medicines and then he  tells Savita to have hers herself as he is not going to be there waiting on her all day long ....
Savita goes to have her medicines but by mistake she takes Damodar's tablets ....
She comes back to her bedroom and starts having  a convulsion ....faints on her bed ....
Damodar panics and calls the doctor .
The doctor comes and tells Damodar that Savita fainted because of taking wrong  medicines .Her blood pressure shot up and that is not a good thing .He tells Damodar to take care that such a mistake should not happen again or else it can prove fatal for her .
Damodar decides not to call manav and tell him anything because now Savita is all right and  he doesn't want to worry Manav  and maybe tell him later on about what happened ..

Varsha's bedroom
Vaishali and Varsha are talking .Vaishu doesn't wish to talk about Dharmesh .She wants to get Dharmesh punished at any cost .Varsha also agrees with her and wants to know when she will complain in the police about him .
Bhavna comes in the room with Almond halwa .She fusses over vaishu and tells her to travel in car instead of auto .She also tells vaishu that she will fuss over Varsha also when she gets pregnanat .Just saying al lthis makes Bhavna emotional  and then she leaves the room ...
Satish comes in and tells Varsha and Vaishali that Dhamresh is no where to be  found .Varsha tells Vaishali that maybe he has fled the country .........

In a Mandir
Archana wants to get a special Pooja done to have peace and harmony in the family ..Manav is not sure if thsi will work but Archana insists .
Manav starts doing the pooja and Archana holds his arm ...She  prays to God ..
Archana : God , whenever I have felt helpless I have come to you for strength and guidance .You have never let me down and have always helped me .Help me again now ...Manav and his mother have  so many misunderstandings between the. Please  help them to get rid of these problems ..I promise you that I will  do special fasts as long as I live ....
She looks at her husband who is quietly doing this pooja and then she closes her eyes and prays hard to God to give her what she is asking for ........
The priest had told her to feed orphan children and Archu does that .While the kids eat , manav and Archana happily look at them ...

At the roadside .
Madhuri is waking and thinking that she must divorce Dharmesh so it opens  ways for Vaishali to get back with him .She wants to tell this to her but she is  afraid that vaishali will misunderstand her so she decides to tell Archana first about this then maybe vaishu can be convinced with Archana's help .
She knows  it will close all doors for her but she doesn't wants to be selfish ...
She starts getting dizzy and faints on the road ....People gather around to help her ....
She is taken to a hospital where the lady doctor tells her that she is pregnant .Madhuri cannot  thank God enough and is very happy to hear this ...

In the mandir
Manav and Archana are sitting in a very nice peaceful place .
Archana : don't you have to go to the shop today .
manav : Yes, but there is so much peace here , I don't feel like leaving this place .
Archana : I told  you to have faiht in God .
Manav : My problems are not over yet Archana .My mother has not forgiven me 9 he is looking very depressed ) . If she doesn't forgive me then I will never be able to forgive myself .
Archna : Please don't worry so much .Your mother really loves you and she  too cannot live without forgiving you ...Trust me on this ...
Manav : My mother was not like  this before . She was not so aggitated like this and had a peaceful nature Like every girl she too had dreams . Our financial situation was bad .My father used to work outside the town at least 25 days a month .. her life was filled with compromises and her dreams  could never be fullfilled ....She had to hear taunts about us being poor ..
This is the reason why she is like this .She has made herself tough and fights back but this is just a defense mechanism otherwise she is really sensitive inside ...If you love her , she too will love back .She is  really very weak and soft inside ...
She has lost so many she loved and those whome she loved have left her .....
He is almost crying and is getting very emotional ...Archana is quietly looking at him and hearing what he is saying about his mother ...
Manav : I am all she has left now Archana .If I leave her .....she will go to pieces ..
Archana : Don't worry Manav .We will give her so much love that she will be like her old self again .She will start dreaming again and  share her happiness again ...We just have to find a way to get back with her ...Get back in that house .I have a feeling it will happen soon .
Manav : I cannot wait for that to happen ..It will happen , won't it ??

Precap : Ajit is returning Manav the 3000 ruppees he had borrowed .Manav wants to know where he got the money so quickly .Shibu who looks angry is about to tell Manav where he thinks that Ajit got the money from .....

i hope this manav-savita turmoil ends soon.
Thanks Tanya for the update.
tanya thanks for the update
thanks for the update Tanya.
thank u tanya...archana manav r rocking in the show...hope they get married soon offscreen
Thanks for the Update Di..
Thanks di fr the update😊

Archu vll do fastng😕ven???
thanks for the update