Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh u guys are so slow

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooo😆

I really need to organize my time properly for coming here🤪

Maham your Ian take over day is over😳😆 Anyways happy belated birthday which sounds pretty bad since I could have wished you before also properly when I came last time. I was SERIOUSLY gonna wish you by 12:am in Canada but I don't know why it couldn't happen and than I disappeared again😒 I hope you had a great day!😳🤪

So basically I really need to manage my time properly

Anyways its March break soo woohooo🥳
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
look who is here BHOOT exactly after how days are you coming here?

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

Helloooo😆

I really need to organize my time properly for coming here🤪

Maham your Ian take over day is over😳😆 Anyways happy belated birthday which sounds pretty bad since I could have wished you before also properly when I came last time. I was SERIOUSLY gonna wish you by 12:am in Canada but I don't know why it couldn't happen and than I disappeared again😒 I hope you had a great day!😳🤪

So basically I really need to manage my time properly

Anyways its March break soo woohooo🥳

You are a lost case. Shut up ! Thank you so much. 🥱 Finally, you have wished my after 2 or 3 days. Nahhh.. it was ok-ish day.

Congratz !
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shopping went on quietly...Karan just following Shilpa around with an angry look on his face... during lunch Shilpa tried to talk to him but he just found it better her to give the silent treatment... Shilpa just found it adorable the faces Karan was making and knew he was just acting now....they were both in Karan's car on their way to Shilpa's house... "come on now Karan you can stop your act..."...she said for the nth time ..."I'm not acting.." he said in a grumpy voice...."Hah! you spoke to me..." Shilpa jumped in her seat pointing at Karan... Karan cursed himself for speaking up..but he knew he was just being childish...he didnt even know why he was giving her the silent treament...but he was loving her trying to manoy him... "No i never.." he spoke under his breath.... "see you spoke again"... Shilpa had a huge grin on her face... Karan just looked ahead of him driving angrily... "I bet you don't even know why your giving me the silent treament..."...she said smugly...Karan shot her a look... 'how did she know what i was thinking' and put his eye's back on the road... "Or is it beacuse you were jealous and you can't do anything about it" ... Shilpa was loving this... Irritating and manaoing Karan....

Edited by KaSh_luv - 13 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Zahra its actually one😛🤣 I came when it was Maham's birthday also🤪
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ramshu: u better show ur face here everyday

@TQ:dat was cute scene

KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ramsha!

@Maham...do u want me to finish dat bit off... make dem confess...or....
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Maham how can it be OKAY-ISH? I remember my last birthday, i was like blahh when will this day be over🤣 What cake you had?!😉 I still didn't get my share. And NOO I wished you after exactly one day or one and a half🤪
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Zahra I am gonna show my face here this whole week atleast for now per my plans🤪My weekend was soo blahh and even more lazier😆