•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone! 

My college is planning on having a dance at the end of the school year. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a theme?

We were thinking something with some desi flavor, but not too much since the local Canadians might want to join too and we don't want them to feel out of place lol 😛

I got suggestions of Hollywood meets Bollywood and Retro Bollywood. What do you think? Any more suggestions? All suggestions are welcome :D

Cheers!
PriyankaEdited by priyanka_23 - 13 years ago
what would be an awesome desi theme for a party?? what do you think of: bollywood meets hollywood? or retro bollywood?

anyone got anymore? strutt your stuff show me whatcha got, spill your greatest ideas HERE, IF! :D
⭐️
it's ur wish.but i think ur idea of bollywood meets hollywood is good.u should try it.infact,i tried this type of dance in this January.and everyone likes my dance.but it's ur own choice.all the best,dear.....
aha .. i guess .. retro bollywood is a gd idea ..!! such a kind of theme has always been successful n has been enjoyed by all .. i guess u shd go in for it !! its gonna b fun .. it keeps a no of choices .. bfre u ..:) anyway .. the final choice .. is still urs ..!! =D .. wish u luck .. enjoy ..
something that i have in my school during spirit week time is that, teachers dress like students n students dress like students
it is actually really fun as we all wear ties n stuff
so u can think about that
n with that students n teachers can dance together n a teacher will look like a student n a student like a teacher