mangalam bhagwan vishnu -rocking iccha

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Warning- full on iccha jaap in my post, read at ur own risk๐Ÿ˜†

better late than never
ok so i loved iccha yesterday whats new in it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
well she showed tappu her aukad, her asli place, thodi si hi
neenu kehti thi ki taps ki 1% selfishness aa jaaye iccha mein bas, finally aa gayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

it was exactly as i expected , i thought this time iccha will go herself to taps and confront her .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and then after blabberings of tappu ๐Ÿ˜ก jab cheekhi toh kyaa cheekhi๐Ÿ‘
and she was totally right , she reminded taps of her failures in getting veer , how she is unsuccessful in getting veer's love.
this scene reminded me of the famous slap incident , where in iccha was towering over taps
if iccha wants she can do complete watt of tappu , its her excess mahaanta which is stopping her.
i really loved that sindoor scene yesterday , it was so powerful according to my eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ , just one objection , i wish veer was there , but chalo viase bhi i am pretty angry at veer, shayad woh kuch ulta seedha kar deta.

the bg music was so awesome, especially
mangalam bhagwan vishnu , heard if after a long time and it suited this situation perfectly๐Ÿ˜Š

btw iccha looked so beautiful in that sareeโ˜บ๏ธcan she get more prettier, she is just improving day by day
xavi pics pls , she is sooooooooooo pretty๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

lastly tina did a fantastic job yesterday๐Ÿ‘ , she stoled the show,

Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jiyo ichcha wah hai wah hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i loved the gussa of ichki to tappu๐Ÿ˜‰
pehli nani ko doze diya fir tappu ko toh over doze diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kaise rone lag gye thi tapori gusse se๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜›
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. Esp since she argued logically. 

Her Q: You took Veer from me once, by hiding in my wedding saree, but did you get his LOVE?? What a Q, Sirji!! 
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bipasha23

jiyo ichcha wah hai wah hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i loved the gussa of ichki to tappu๐Ÿ˜‰
pehli nani ko doze diya fir tappu ko toh over doze diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kaise rone lag gye thi tapori gusse se๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜›

yeh bilkul๐Ÿคช ro rahi thi tappu , naak saaf karke๐Ÿ˜† she was totoally speechless
and i noticed she is almost double of iccha , just compare both of them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahmansma

Loved it. Esp since she argued logically. 

Her Q: You took Veer from me once, by hiding in my wedding saree, but did you get his LOVE?? What a Q, Sirji!! 

yeah bechari tappu has no answer for iccha 's questions.
oh i truly hope this exposure should be done by iccha , the public would love it
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anmol - it was good ichcha spoke up but ichcha speaking up or slapping Taps never really gets ichcha anywhere.....she lost vansh......Taps will take Veer away too.......ichcha strength is momentary she is not strong enough to follow thru.....the fact she is feeling insecure she is not confronting Veer........CVS is keeping Veer conveniently away from ichcha and when he does things for Taps and they keep him away from ichcha....no interaction between them
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yeh bilkul๐Ÿคช ro rahi thi tappu , naak saaf karke๐Ÿ˜† she was totoally speechless
and i noticed she is almost double of iccha , just compare both of them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yup anmol even my sis pointed out this and said ye bioscope kyu ho gye achanak agar gusse me kahin ichcha pe chadh gye to wo khallas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sps0114

Anmol - it was good ichcha spoke up but ichcha speaking up or slapping Taps never really gets ichcha anywhere.....she lost vansh......Taps will take Veer away too.......ichcha strength is momentary she is not strong enough to follow thru.....the fact she is feeling insecure she is not confronting Veer........CVS is keeping Veer conveniently away from ichcha and when he does things for Taps and they keep him away from ichcha....no interaction between them

sps be positive , tappu won't be able to take veer away from iccha
and vaise bhi veer still wants only iccha. in the end iccha will win, no doubt about that
i agree there have been less veecha scenes and they need to talk, i mean one talk and everything will be alright๐Ÿ˜Š
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

sps be positive , tappu won't be able to take veer away from iccha
and vaise bhi veer still wants only iccha. in the end iccha will win, no doubt about that
i agree there have been less veecha scenes and they need to talk, i mean one talk and everything will be alright๐Ÿ˜Š

I guess I am being pessimist about ichcha being strong ๐Ÿ˜Š cvs ka influence hai negative hee positive hohkar rah gayah hai๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If Ichchha will sustain her jhansi ki Rani mode, thn I even don't mind Tapu planning plotting. It will just add masala ๐Ÿ˜† I feel disgusted only whn everybody fall in her trap so easily. If cvs will so Tapu plotting and Ichchha is fighting leaving her over mahanta, it will be quite interesting. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† yesterday he told exactly wht we all want to tell and which few people unable to understand ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ this is not selfishness but fight for her own rit. I was never fan of Ichchha for her dumpness, but if she will continue like this she will become my favourite. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† yesterday was some special day for color Chanel I think. In balika badhu too Anandi gave back to back to Jagia ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†