Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

finally Ichcha had the last word... the best part I liked was ...when taps went on ranting about how Veer has brought her gifts and Veer is coming close to her etc...Ichcha told her ...tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho...😆😆 ... so true ... taps thinks that by reiterating her Veer Jaap she will make everyone believe the non exitant love of Veer... 😡 ... Bravo Ichcha ... you finally put Taps in her place..👏

PS..anmol...I have put the confrontation scene in our VeeCha thread...😉😆

😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes ankit , ppl r really looking forward to strong iccha

that is the only novel amd fresh thing left and only area which is still to be tapped

and yes yesterday was spl day for colors
balika vadhu mein anndi ne jagya ki watt laga di , my mom was watching but it was so good i could not resist.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

finally Ichcha had the last word... the best part I liked was ...when taps went on ranting about how Veer has brought her gifts and Veer is coming close to her etc...Ichcha told her ...tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho...😆😆 ... so true ... taps thinks that by reiterating her Veer Jaap she will make everyone believe the non exitant love of Veer... 😡 ... Bravo Ichcha ... you finally put Taps in her place..👏

PS..anmol...I have put the confrontation scene in our VeeCha thread...😉😆

😆

In yesterday episode before ichcha said "tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho" - its very interesting how Taps keep refering to Veer as mere pati, this is ultimate stupidity.....
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes ankit , ppl r really looking forward to strong iccha

that is the only novel amd fresh thing left and only area which is still to be tapped

</div>
<div>and yes yesterday was spl day for colors

balika vadhu mein anndi ne jagya ki watt laga di , my mom was watching but it was so good i could not resist.

Me too. I hd stopped watching it, becoz I hate where lead is shown weak, but whn I saw promo of Anandi giving back, I watched it and wht a episode. Just loved it. In both serial there was similarity, both lead talked very logically and firmly, no any mahanta drama 👏 👏 . U know whn Ichchha was putting sindoor, I feared tht something wd happen, but. Thanx god no stupidity yesterday. 😆 😆 but I m sure it will follow soon, becoz cvs can't be consistent for long
😆 😆Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

<div></div>In yesterday episode before ichcha said "tum iss galat fehmi may rehna chahti ho toh raho" - its very interesting how Taps keep refering to Veer as mere pati, this is ultimate stupidity.....

Same doing here in this forum too, such thought u can put in tht category too 😆 😆 some people want to live in illusion 😆 😆
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Me too. I hd stopped watching it, becoz I hate where lead is shown weak, but whn I saw promo of Anandi giving back, I watched it and wht a episode. Just loved it. In both serial there was similarity, both lead talked very logically and firmly, no any mahanta drama 👏 👏 . U know whn Ichchha was putting sindoor, I feared tht something wd happen, but. Thanx god no stupidity yesterday. 😆 😆 but I m sure it will follow soon, becoz cvs can't be consistent for long
😆 😆

Brilliant episode of Ballika Vadu.....Anandi was awesome!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sps0114

Brilliant episode of Ballika Vadu.....Anandi was awesome!!!

ankit i'd stopped wtaching BV long ago & now NAIDL has gone from the list but sumtimes i watch these 2 btn advstmnts. i watched these 2's promo or precap &wen i saw NAIDL's promo of tanisha walking out b4 marriage performed & day b4 ystrday my sis'd switched channel & there i saw BV's1 sene & precap so i watched it & wow yaar how she'd shocked jagiya!! and the best part is wen she said that now she"ll study just 4 herself!!ClapClapClapClap
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good post anmol

i liked the bg score when ichaa was giving back to tapasya

then the expressions on ichaa's face during that sindoor scene

altogether a good episode
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Ichcha was good yesterday 👍🏼 and actually this background music is the only background score in UT which I like
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shyams

Ichcha was good yesterday 👍🏼 and actually this background music is the only background score in UT which I like

really , ut ka bg music is so good , dhin ta na pasand nahin hain kyaa