List of Prida FF, OS,SS etc - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, I'm new to the forum.
Can someone please make the same kind of list for Savni??
Pls update the list...
so that the incomplete stories get finished and this forum becomes hot and happening again...😛
Originally posted by darknite

Pls update the list...
so that the incomplete stories get finished and this forum becomes hot and happening again...😛

Hi !!

been a bit bzy lately so did nt have tym to update the post ...will update as soon as i find tym ...thnks fr suggestion

- khwahish😊
khwaish separate the incomplete and ongoing ffs.. so that newbies dont have any problem..
Originally posted by ...Tich...

khwaish separate the incomplete and ongoing ffs.. so that newbies dont have any problem..

i'm sorry tich bt dats gng to be as a tad bit difficult fr me ...coz i dnt really knoe wich FF's r abandoned by d writers ...coxz sm witers r merely tkng a brk nd will be back ..i have had chats wid a few nd they have told me dat they want to put d story across bt r nt findng enuff tytm to do so ...hence in such a situation i dnt want to hurt d witers by puttng dere stories in the "abandoned" list ...

also most of the running and incomplete FF's have fantastic stories ...and once d newbies read those stories they will also get hooked to dem nd pester the writers to carry on wid dem (yupp eternal optimist ..thats me 😊)...coz d feedback of d readers really encourages d writer to write further (eg Entwined by panna...nd Love is a Seet Feeling by Sakshi ...)

...u of all must be aware of this since u r also one of our cherished writers ...so i'm defo not giving up on dose stories and those writers ...jst like i have not given up on LNMDJ ...nd hope to see it back 😊

anyways ...if it might help ...d recent FF r on top in my list ...

Take Care
- Khwahish😊

khwaish i'm not asking to put all of them in the list. but few writers have left i-f and few have left lnmdj forum and few havent turned up here since one year. also many ffs in the list have got locked. so you can atleast put the locked ffs into discontinued list. That is not any offence because all the forums are following it.
Also khwaish ek ajab prem kahani by baz is completed. can u put it in finished ffs list?
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Also khwaish ek ajab prem kahani by baz is completed. can u put it in finished ffs list?
Done

Thnks😊
Thanks soo Much for your hard wrk..This actually made my search for the FFs much more easier as I m New to the Forum.. LNMDJ is my all time fave show and I can never be tired of watching it.. 

owl emoticon
Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago