Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh I see. She did not live in Canada. I'll bet she was totally flabbergasted by the news. That's good she got to spend some time with him, but a mother never gets over the loss of her children. I have seen it here with a mother who lost her son many years ago. She still gets upset during graduation time because her son has just finished high school when he died because of someone else's mistake! ðŸ˜¡ Anyways, I hope his mother and brother are doing well. They all seem like they are simple and good people. 

Yeah, I think Raat bhai on here told me one time that Khaty bhai was involved with a lot of different organizations and donated a lot of his money to them. 

Yes Khaty Bhai drove several miles to help Raat Bhai, eventhough he had not fully recovered.

The mum on coming back to Canada was just too shell shocked and sadly kept quiet in a corner. Khaty Bhai's dad died when they were quite young and she had single handledly brought them up.
To see her favourite son depart in such a fashion made her stoically silent, guess to some extent she knew it was coming but then no one can every let a loved one go, especially a mother. In  her eyes Khaty Bhai was just a little boy.
May Allah comfort her always. Life can be very cruel at times and impossible to live.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKAJ8HuSeN0[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my! He did all that to help Raat bhai even though he was so sick. Gosh, what a selfless person he was. 

Aww...his poor mother. Life has not been very kind to her. First she loses her husband when her children were small, and then she loses her son too. That's a lot of grief for one person to bear. I hope life gives her strength to carry on though.

Yes, to a mother her child is always a child. Saddest thing for a mother is seeing her own child's death.
Frankly my heart cannot feel the depth of someone's sorrow. If not I think I will go crazy too.
I sometimes do mentally block out all pain and suffering.

But the God that gives a person sorrow also gives them the strength to bear it all.

I'm kind of opposite! If I see someone else suffering, I feel bad too and start thinking about it. I still don't really understand the depth of pain and sorrow the other person and their loved ones might be feeling though because it's all a matter of perception. Some people can handle their life pains with a smile and other suffer very badly. I do agree from the people I have seen, God gives them strength to go on even during the toughest time, but I have also heard of people suffering greatly too. It might be based on your faith in your Guru and perhaps karma. 
Ah what can we do except pray for some protection and guidance. Life is full of suffering and we must slowly improve ourselves.
Suffering is a part of life that everyone must go through. If we do not suffer, we do not grow. That's why during times of suffering it is even more important to pray. This gives us strength, energy, and guidance to overcome any obstacle. After the time passes we become a stronger and better person. 
Yes it's true to some extent. Sometimes old karma need to be cleared, often there is a lesson behind it too. Each of us have our own paths, but we do keep meeting.
Yup, that's how life kind of it. Everyone has their own paths, but they will all eventually reach the same place. 
The question we often ask is why this creation and what is the purpose? Some say it is an expression of God's love and some say there is no reason. Life should be appreciated but we should not get carried away. Life can be most beautiful if properly understood.
Partings and good byes are part n parcel I guess just like sunsets.