Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I stopped eating meat for a while, but picked it up again. After a while we eat less of it. Certain food feed the senses and colours our minds, also overeating makes us sleepy.
Garlic n onions are good for health but I guess it is considered tamasic in nature.
I go for all in moderation. Not so crazy about food.

Originally posted by Summer3

I stopped eating meat for a while, but picked it up again. After a while we eat less of it. Certain food feed the senses and colours our minds, also overeating makes us sleepy.
Garlic n onions are good for health but I guess it is considered tamasic in nature.
I go for all in moderation. Not so crazy about food.

I love food and eating. ðŸ˜† I enjoy cooking food and eating it, and there's not really anything wrong with it as long as you do not get greedy when you eat. I think overeating too many times is not a good thing because it can indicate greed. 
Yes once in a while eating a lot is okay especially when young. But obesity in young kids is no good and is getting common. But some have high metabolism or are able to burn fats by physical activity.
Best is to monitor our health n weight regularly.
Sometimes parents have a habit of overfeeding their children. It's disgusting to see how some parents feed their children, and how obese their child has become. I saw on TV small children who were MEGA obese. There is a debate on whether this is a form of child abuse!
Kids need special attention and if the mum spends enough time with them things work out well.
Yes junk food n chocolates etc should be controlled for kids.
In those families the mothers were being there too much! Giving their children an unnecessary amount of food. There was like a 2 year old over 200 lbs and a 14 year old who was 555 lbs! That is not normal. 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

In those families the mothers were being there too much! Giving their children an unnecessary amount of food. There was like a 2 year old over 200 lbs and a 14 year old who was 555 lbs! That is not normal. 
God they must be having some genetic problem.
They will not live very long, poor thing.
This is cruelty, hope the docs have rectified it.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
I don't think it's genetic problem because some their parents were not overweight themselves! I'm sure they must have very bad health problems.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I don't think it's genetic problem because some their parents were not overweight themselves! I'm sure they must have very bad health problems.
Such parents should be caned and jailed.
This is cruelty
Caned is a bit harsh, but I do think they should lose custody of their child or have charges pressed against them.