Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow! He played tabla? That's really cool!
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh wow! He played tabla? That's really cool!
and he was an Accountant n sportsman.
He taught me many things about music and all the great past ghazal singers.

He did things so fast that he always felt bored ( a real overachiever).
He he had a very soft heard.
Whenever some problem arose in the forums he would tell me "You let me handle this, I know how"πŸ˜†
Oh wow! He was quite an accomplished person! That's pretty neat.

Yeah, I have heard things from you and a little from Raat bhai about his kind heart!

Oh yeah, I have heard many members mention how well Khaty bhai would handle things on the forum and make peace. 
Yes now he is gone and so is my swami.
But I will try and contact them through an OBE perhapsπŸ˜†
An out of body experience
Yeah, good luck with that! πŸ˜† I'm a bit scared about the OBE thing!! 

Yeah, good luck with that! πŸ˜† I'm a bit scared about the OBE thing!! 
Ha ha it is not so easy as it sounds.
But then no harm trying, it will take a while.
Dream visits are possible and happens often.

i know it's not easy! people mediate for years and years and still it does not happen to them. i think it happens to people who don't want it to happen. if that makes sense. πŸ˜† i genuinely don't want my spirit coming out of my body unless if i'm dead πŸ˜†

i know it's not easy! people mediate for years and years and still it does not happen to them. i think it happens to people who don't want it to happen. if that makes sense. πŸ˜† i genuinely don't want my spirit coming out of my body unless if i'm dead πŸ˜†
I do not think that it is that difficult.
But I must give it a try. will let you know the outcome. I do get a floating and flying feeling in my dreams.
I know I should not eat too much as it will make me too sleepy to remember anything. so some discipline needed. Also I must go to bed on time and not hang around.
So I will need your blessings too.
Originally posted by Summer3

I do not think that it is that difficult.
But I must give it a try. will let you know the outcome. I do get a floating and flying feeling in my dreams.
I know I should not eat too much as it will make me too sleepy to remember anything. so some discipline needed. Also I must go to bed on time and not hang around.
So I will need your blessings too.

Oh you do? That's actually real good. Lately I have not been able to remember my dreams or even really sleeping properly. 

Yeah, they say not to be too full or hungry when trying it out, and that it's different from sleeping. I cannot give anyone blessings! πŸ˜† I don't feel like I'm at the age or stage in life. I can only give good wishes and pray for good things for others. That's all. πŸ˜†

Ah sis that will be enough. I can use it to open the doors to another world.

Some people sleep and become totally unconsciousness. The consciousness goes back to its origin during such period.