Thendral

Updt. for Wed. - 16/03/20 New villian for T&T-God?

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the superb update 😃. You deserve 🤗🤗 for this update as you did it with all kai vali!🤗

I did not want to comment, but sigh...i can't help myself after reading Akka's update mainly for Akka...lol...

I bet it would have been an ahaa ohoo arputhamana kaatchi the bike scene for whoever had thairiyam to watch it. I hope Charu did not touch him like she used to do when she was with him on the bike. 😡 😡

Awwww poor Thulasi 😭😭....i can completely understand her why she was not able to write the exam...poor poor girl 🤗 .Everything from the beginning went wrong for this exam. If this stupid TA shouts at her for not writing the exam, and pyscho will use this matter again to put her drama...i will kill him. Because of  this shamelesssssssss creature Thulasi has now  an arrear.......i will never ever forgive this 🤬...Thulasi can be away from him and could study in peace (I bet this stupid to the core TA will never let her in peace to study...ivan kooda iruntha arrears will increse only....ithila enga becoming a good engineer??Poda Loose TA...neeyum unnoda thanga manasu friend um 🤢 🤢)wherever she wants, in Canada, Germany, Spore, USA or even Switzerland...i will give her sponsorship...🤣 🤣. IF ians will deftly help me...lol....😃.

Enna keppa...loose psycho onnu TA vai illai release my useless daddy nu 😡 😡...pogappa neengalum unga serial um...ellame pochu with today's episode. It is very difficult to make it up again. 😔 😔

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update for an Irritating Episode🤗, plus Superb Comments!!😃

Lavanya ku saami alli koduththirukkaam....antha saamiku evanga killi kodukkaporaangalaam🤢, the stuffs that god gave were money bundles plus gold mine under VR's house right?😡🤢. Nithesh run away from this family...family ya ithu😕😭. TA don't worry your mom will vendufy god every day, then only she can make you go ride around Chennai in the name of bank with your thickest friend😡😡. Poor Thulasi... i really pity her😭.

Seriously this lady don't know what to ask god and what not to ask, how dare she expect god to give what ever she ask? etho asking good nu ninaippu?..That temple god gave everything that she asked aam......Saami ai vaichu comedy panraangalo GW/Psycho🤢?..god came in the figure of Charu to make N/L wedding to take place aam...i agree in this only, god came and pushed your daughter to go through all tortures that Thulasi underwent...you will see that soon and we will enjoy😡. psycho is amirtham aam, Thulasi is poison aam..neenga enna acid aa GW?!🤢😡

Last part..aapu to viewers.🤢😡..TA are you this innocent?.....psycho's great petition to god theriyaamal he is asking treat  and wishing that shameless good luck..sigh🤢....psycho is going to ask something something sensitive aam😲...for that our great hero said his manasu wont think anything wrong about her...i want to see your manasu when you get to know her plans😡. Till that praise that psycho 24/7 and learn how to make herb tea ok Mr.TA?Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Now Charu is going to ask TA to get her father out. It is high time the director showed Thuls as smart and reacting. Why has the director degraded the character of GW so much.
TA also needs to be shown as repenting - how is he going to make up with Thuls after all this. He may be innocent (or stupid) but he has damaged her and hurt her to such an extent that she could not write her exams.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the update. You really deserve a 🤗 for updating this episode!

The problem started for this GW when she held up Thulasi at home in the name of GOD and went to Lav wedding🤢. From that onwards this lady is playing in the name of GOD. Super aapu waiting for this lady....😡 

Haven't his lady heard that "amirthamum nanjakum"....soon will realise it ...appa thaan she will realise...wrong wrong...this lady will never change...Sigh😈

Really felt bad for Thulasi. On her stand of view, she is totaly hurt and her insecuredness has killed her dream...😭😭😭😭

More than Charu, I am totally mad at that GW🤢. When she showed sign for Charu to talk to TA alone, really felt like slapping that lady😡. What a disgusting look from that lady. Che, ithallam oru pombalaya?? She is doing more than broker job...basically kutti kudukirathu...the name for that job is 🤬....That lady is making Charu more mental by assuring that TA will marry her....VR please come and take your daughter before she becomes full mental.

So tomorrow, Charu is gg to ask TA to withdraw the case against her dad or phone call might come for TA from Deepa that Thulasi is sick and she left college...😍

Nothing to say about TA..basically again fooled by Charu and GW..

One note to the director: The whole Thendral started with education theme and you have let the viewers down by not allowing Thulasi to write the exam...Totally disappointed...😕👎🏼

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The whole GW and Charu's rotten plans are totally hidden from the selfish Lavanya😕. When she is chased out from Nithesh house 😉(that is when Charu becomes full mental and her intensions are revealed to her parents) blaming her family for Charu's situation, there is gg to be a big tug of war btw GW and Lav........😆😆She is gg to say that GW is the only person who is responsible for destroying her marriage😆😆......Can't wait for it.....Director atleast show something like that...😭 Please pack and send Lav to Nithesh home soon so we can atleast enjoy seeing Lav undergoing the same treatment Thulasi is undergoing now.😉
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba  for the  kalakal update.😊 Totally  disappointing  episode.kadavul..alli..kuduthurukara..illana...killi..kuduthurukaranu...pargalam..??.This GW is the victim and moreover she is the root cause for all the T&t probs...enniku..vidivu..kalamo...in the ladyku...😡😡.

We can't  blame charu alone...now it is GW who encourages her.Luckily thuls woke up from being innocent n dump after seeing charu & ta. After her dream she will be more careful not to argue with TA....he might walk out if she fought...for small things.
 Charu gets the flower of her choice means...TA...kittaichuruvana??.😡

why is the dir.. showing everything favourable to charu.😡
. I want  deepa to inform TA and I want    ...her  to tell TA abt  thuls... that she was disturbed...and asked him to come home. In the mean while she will give advice to thuls . Thuls your studies are more important than charu...charu will never get TA...so focus on your exams.

In today's epi we can expect..charu will ask ta to release her dad by withdrawing the case.
thuls gets mad now..at charu as she knows her bad reasons which is why she hates that bike scene...be care ful thuls ...ta might yell at u if he knows ur plan..
At the start ,.women's edu was the main track but now is psyco's is the main one..is it??

Dir...kumaran where has your inspiring theme gone? try not to focus on one person's track..It really provokes us😡😡😡 kanbichu...kolathinga...kumaran...rambam..thangalai. 
Thuls is always glum and pathetic..she did not write her exams for TA..so sad.. we can understand thuls situation..
Let's wait for the courageous  epi .
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Beatrice~

That's going to be a big reason which is going to make her own kids to chase her away , that is the apt punishment when her own kids hate her to the core, she need to fall in Thulasi's feet one day for all these tortures that this poor girl undergoing just because of her money greediness. GW is going to get blamed mainly for Charu's health, if she is a right person she could have contacted Charu's family right after what Charu said about her disgusting intention, but she failed to do so just because Charu is rich and supported her and also failed to think about her own son TA, she gave failed hopes to Charu for the sake of money. Even though she is a mother to 3 kids and as a woman she failed to see everything from Thulasi's point of view just because she is poor and hate her, as Theiva Akka said, this lady is going to cry thinking what she did to Thulasi one day when this poor girl look after her like a mother while all her kids hate her for whatever she did and will fail to believe that she changed.

@ Kuttyponnu~

I wont be surprised if they show something like GW telling, Charu had relationship with her son so she can get that psycho as her DIL, by seeing all these she is capable of that too. I am also looking forward on how they are going to justify TA's character after all these, he is making Thulasi feel even more insecure with out even knowing that he is doing that.

All this poor girl expect is some attention towards her from TA, that alone will make her feel relieved, he totally forgot her after this gang arrived at his house, seeing everything that's going around her is making her feel insecure. Cant he even co-relate stuffs that's happening at his house only after these gang arrived. I feel like when he get back to sense, something is going to happen to Thulasi.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update and the awesome comments. Imagine me hugging you for the tortures you went through for writing this update!

The moment i saw Thulasi putting down her pen, i wanted to run away from my computer so that i was able to digest the fact that she skipped her exam. For a little moment i thought she is dreaming and will continue writing it sucessfully. But it was me who was daydreaming she will finish it. Is there any justified reason to continue watching this show?! This serial has gone to a level so that i wish everyone to boycott it. Friends, don't have any doubt, Kumaran has gone nuts and is a complete sadist as a director (I think warning is confirmed for me 😕). All he knows to show as a serial is how to do dhrogam in the name of paasam, how a mother can become a broker for her own children and how to get another woman's husband, absolutely needed to be sucessful in life and to get gold medal in studies. No he shows how someone can get gold medal in doing broker job. Great! 😡

I said i don't want TA to get angry with the psycho when he gets to know that she is affected through him. All i want now him to do now is to slap that shameless thing and to have zero guilty feelings for her. I never thought psycho will disturb Thulaei's studies. I felt like crying for the poor thing, i am not going to blame her. It is not like that she has not enough trust on her hubby or i can't say that she neither is strong enough. She was in mental stress and she was obviously shattered when she saw the his friend thing in her place on his bike.

I don't feel like giving any respect to the director or the story writing team for making her not to write the exam. I just can not take that the three female things are playing with her studies. This is even worse than the scene with Vel taking pics of her, it happened without her knowledge, but here everything happens with her and everyone's knowledge, but still she is helpless even if her God is with her.

If at any case TA stands like a statue if psycho should ask him to accept her as his second wife (i know it is too early and the cunning thing won't do that), i want Thulasi to throw her Thaali at his stupid face and to show her slipper at the entire TA's family.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shubba Akka! 😃 The first time i did not look at episode even a little bit and I'm glad I did not.

Thulasi's education was the one thing I thought Charu wouldn't ruin but she managed to do that too. This disturbance is temporary I'm sure cuz even before I was so upset when Thulasi lost a free scholarship to the engineering college but then she ended up getting that and TA. So now something even better is going to come for Thulasi... if I could hug that poor girl, I would! 🤗 🤗

But TA is definitely going to and has to pay for the pain he has caused her. I don't care if Charu's pain is not shown so much or even GW's but TA's pain should be shown as he needs to repent for breaking the fragile heart of that girl's heart who considers him as her Kadavul (not the cheap Gods that GW and Charu pray too).

Speaking of God, I feel so ashamed of associating him with such dirty creatures and that flower thing is not really associated with God in my opinion and I don't think Kumaran believes in it either. He probably put something like that to show the things some people do to wish for their dirty dreams to come true.

@ Theiva, No way that will happen... TA will never do that... if it ever does come to that point, he should simply kill Thulasi first. That is the nicest thing he can do for her and then END Thendral and put the viewers out of their misery.  Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago