Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Nikasha: OMG what a jerk! Did you slap him? I would've slapped him! You should've slapped him! lmao I just pictured me slapping a stick man๐Ÿ˜† (Whenever I don't know what someone looks like I always picture stick people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•). Anyways hope you have fun playing Holi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

At home,it's so quiet. The guests left after lunch. My dad took my mom out for a movie then dinner (They're on a date๐Ÿ˜†). My sister went to see her boyfriend (Turns out the cute waiter from Madison is my sissy's new bf aww they're too cute together๐Ÿ˜›).My room is super dark because I'm too lazy to get up and turn on the light๐Ÿค”. omg my parents and sister are on dates while I'm sitting in a dark room alone. This isn't right! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I'm wearing:

Dino's leather grey sweatpants
Peach long sleeve round neck tee from Forever 21
Black ballet flats from Bizou
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
Nikasha. thumbnail
@Avantika--No, I didn't slap him.  But I seriously wanted to!๐Ÿ˜†
How do I add a picture of him onto my post?

I had fun playing Holi...Just got out of the shower and I'm getting ready to go for the dinner/puja.

I'm wearing:
Tiffany&Co. Fringe Tassel Earrings in 18k White Gold
Tiffany&Co. Torque Micro Ring in Diamond/18k White Gold
Red Closed Toe Slip-on High Heels from Dolce & Gabanna

-Nikasha
Edited by -Nikasha- - 13 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
Lounging in the loft upstairs, sitting on a comfy green couch with a fuzzy red blanket over me. I'm watching Mean Girls 2. It's bad. Oh wow I have  changed a lot of times today๐Ÿ˜† 

I'm wearing:
Blue tee
Pink boxer shorts๐Ÿ˜†
Blue fuzzy slippers
Tiffany Solitaire Diamond Earrings in Platinum

-Nikasha
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nikasha: Eek was the movie good atleast? Personally I don't like movie dates as first dates because you don't talk,like you're not getting to know eachother. Anyways to add a pic you go to either imageshack or tinypic. Upload the pic and then you'll get a bunch of links/URLs (there's gonna be one that says "Forum...." just copy paste that URL here.

@Ava: Dino has a night shift? Aww my parents are on a date tonight too! ๐Ÿ˜†

In the kitchen with my princesses baking. Made mango cheesecake and now Suhana is decorating the top with mangoes and strawberries (There's strawberries around it with a giant S in the middle made from mangoe cubes ๐Ÿ˜†) Suri's in her high chair eating her doll (it's her baby ๐Ÿ˜†) . My two men are in their Sports Room watching...I dunno some sport ๐Ÿ˜†

Wearing:

Black strapless romper from Lime
Coral Classic Cardy Uggs
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet

K going to make cookie now...maybe those sports freaks will decide to show their faces ๐Ÿ˜†
Nikasha. thumbnail
 @Roshni--Yes, the movie was good. We watched Limitless...It's not my type of movie, but I liked it. I've known the guy for 10 months, and we have had band class together everyday since September, so I have gotten to know him. I guess just not well enough...Yeah we didn't really talk at all, especially in the car ride back home. I was staring outside, trying to avoid looking at him because I might have teared up. He was busy talking on his phone๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I'll try to upload a picture of him...I think he's cute and (he seems) sweet, but I dunno...No matter how stupid and mean the things he does, I can't stop liking him. Eeeeks what a filmy thing to say๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Ooh I finished watching Mean Girls 2 like 20 minutes ago. It's not half bad actually, although it is NOTHING compared to the original. 

I took a long hot shower after watching the movie๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love showers! ๐Ÿ˜†I'm now organizing my closet (it's a mess) while dancing and singing๐Ÿ˜† I found a pink saree on the floor of my closet and I decided to put it on๐Ÿ˜† Then of course I wanted accessories and blahh I am now a pretty little princess organizing my closet. Or at least I am pretending I am๐Ÿคฃ

The guy who I went out with is the one with the bandana in the middle, holding the "Outstanding Cymbal Line" plaque. Which is weird, because we won this even though we don't have a cymbal line. That right there in the picture, is the bassline. Er...Sorry to go all band geek on you there.

I'm wearing:
A light pink saree with silver embroidery
White gold and diamond earrings-chocker-ring-maang tikka-bangle set (It's my mom's...She doesn't mind me wearing her jewelry, as long as I give it back whenever she wants it)
No shoes๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nikasha
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgg i'm soo exhausted! had a wonderful holi that lasted the wholee day! showered and changed an hour ago 
at my parents' bff's/sister's in-laws  farmhouse. we're 8 families all staying up tonight for our annual holi night partyy =D

wearing a white cotton tunic top with turquoise embroidery, express jeggings, customized chiffon scarf from local boutique 
 usual rings, studs,swarovski initial bracelet

@Nikasha: Omg woww I can't believe you didn't have an argument with him. I wish I could be that patient! Hope next time you have a great date tho =]

Nikasha. thumbnail
@Sakshi--I'm normally a very impatient person, but I guess I was just speechless for words...I've had arguments with him before, and despite me apologizing later on he would just ignore me. I guess now that I kind of have him back, I don't really want to ruin things between us. I mean I don't want him to be my enemy, but I'm not planning to be a good friend of his anymore. I'll be seeing him everyday of school for two more years, so I want to be on good terms with him.

Some random guests are here for brunch...They have annoying children! I love children, don't get me wrong, but I hate it when they scream and yell and fight for no reason. And then they blame really random stuff on you and their parents get mad at you๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I'm wearing:
Lime green kurti top with white beaded embroidery around the neckline
Dark denim skinny jeans from Levi's
Black Zamora "Thong Sandals" from Ugg Australia
Tiffany&Co. Open Heart Bracelet in Pearl/Sterling Silver
Tiffany&Co. Pearls By the Yard Earrings in Pearl/Sterling Silver

-Nikasha

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nikasha: Wow, that sucks! I don't even know what type of advice to give you but I still think you should be friends.

I've had the most exhausting sunday ever!
I was planning on having a lazy day in with my bf but then I had to go with my cousin to the animal shelter. We donated 750 to the shelter which we raised on Red Nose Day! & Then my cousin wanted to adopt a puppy, so we had to sign papers and blah blah.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyways, I'm wearing:
Turqoise Dolman Double V-neck Pullover from Bebe
Black Leggings from New Look
Turqoise Classic UGGs

Diamond Studs
Keychain Necklace by Tiffany&Co
Promise Ring

I'm not carrying a purse right now because I left it in Mikki's car.
Edited by Ebony. - 13 years ago
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At my sister's house helping her with stuff for my parents' 30th anniversary dinner party tonight! Can't believe they've been married for 30 years. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wearing:
Gray "Tokyo" Jersey Top by Elizabeth and James (One-button front with satin-trimmed placket, deep V-neckline, split back yoke.Draped sleeves with loop-and-button closure, handkerchief hem. Pintuck detailing)
Black shiny leggings from American Apparel
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
White gold "Luna" nameplate necklace
Diamond studs

I'm barefoot atm

Jacket+Purse+Shoes today:
Black boyfriend blazer from H&M
Hot pink giant work bag from Balenciaga
Black Christian Louboutin pumps
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Rosh: Yup the loser was working all night ๐Ÿ˜”. Instead of sleeping this morning he painted the new house. I told him I would kill him if he complained boy being sleepy at the dinner party tonight so now he's sleeping ๐Ÿ˜†

@Ebony: What kind of puppy did she get?

Spent the morning painting the new house with Dino,my sister and our friends (Finally done with all the painting!) Now my sissy and I are going to the tattoo parlour to get our tattoos (she finally decided!)

I'm wearing:

Black leggings from Forever 21
White sleeveless top by Aqua (Sweetheart neckline and flowy)
Black leather bomber jacket from Bebe
Gold sequin "May Jane" shoes from Forever 21
Black Epi Leather "Brea GM" bag by Louis Vuitton
Engagement ring
Diamond studs