What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆One thing I just learnt...never leave IF logged on my sister's laptop. My niece came on and was like "Hey MumMum let's change your username" so I said ya,sure,whatever.  She was getting frustrated because she had to type "Roshni...." a bunch of times since everything was unavailable😆Turns out there are a bunch of Roshni's on IF😳 Then she was like "Let's use Luna...oh nevermind I guess it's .Roshni." she already pressed change blah blah blah😆Now that I'm thinking about it I don't really remember why my username was angel_83191😕 

Anyways getting ready for the party,I'm wearing:

• Black "Strapless Flouncy Dress" by ABS by Allen Schwartz (Sweetheart neckline with ruched crossover bodice and flouncy skirt. Stops lil' above mid thigh)
  • Black "Glenys Cage Platform Sandals" by Jimmy Choo
  • Usual rings
  • Cartier Love bracelet
  • White gold "Luna" nameplate necklace (Wearing the  necklace shorter today because I'm layering necklaces)
  • Long gold chain with a diamond "S" pendant (This chain is just plain,thin and long so I added the "S" pendant)
  • Gold "Return to Tiffany bead bracelet" from Tiffany&Co.
  • White gold bangle from Tiffany&Co.
Not carrying a clutch or anything
@Roshni: yes there are loads of "roshni's on IF" 😆 i likey your new username!!  

thinking to watch a film tonight but just dont know what film to watch ðŸ˜³ i think i might just hit my pillow.

wearing:
- turquoise & white boxer shorts.
- turquoise vest top "bow pic" in white.
- pearl studs (taking it out before i sleep)

jiyaa <3

@Rosh:  I just pictured Arya all mad because everything was unavailable😆 

Got back from the tattoo parlour 2 hours ago. I needed my mom's help to get into my dress because my neck was hurting🤔She was making fun of me and my sister,she was like "Aww it's like when you girls were babies. Momma bear needs to help her cubs get dressed😆" 🤔 Now my dad,sissy and I are watching Home Alone 3 while waiting for my mom. I guess Momma Bear's actually a Momma Turtle😆

Going to celebrate my aunt&uncle's anniversary,I'm wearing:

Coral "Fitted Sateen Tube Dress" by Aqua (Body-con fit. Slit front pockets.Sweetheart neckline. Stops mid thigh)
Black trench coat from Zara
Black "Oyster" heels by Jimmy Choo (Multi strap. Soft biker leather. Cigarette heel)
Black leather wristlet by Coach Poppy
Diamond "D" initial necklace
White gold "Roya" nameplate bracelet
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Diamond studs
My parents AND my brother are out on a date. Not together of course😆 My parents are out for dinner and my brother is watching a movie. Which leaves me all alone at home...Mhmm...I am trying to write an opinion essay but I don't know what else to write😆 I am singing S&M by Rihanna to myself rather loudly. I am a terrible singer so I think I will be quiet and listen to the actual song.

I'm wearing:
Coral/Black Heart Print Romper (Sleepwear) from Forever 21
Tiffany Solitaire Diamond Earrings in Platinum

-Nikasha

@Nikasha: omg your parents go on dates too! I thought it was only my parents (and aunts+uncles). Like my parents go on one every week, they act like they're teens going on a date😳 My mom spends hours infront of the mirror asking me and my sister what she should wear and we're always like "Mom you don't have to worry about leaving a good impression,you guys are married and have two kids...who are technically adults" then she goes blah blah blah😆

Showing my sister how IF works...we should be sleeping right now since she has school and I have work but we're not. Coffee is going to be my best friend tomorrow (actually today😕)

I'm wearing:

Black satin boxers
Purple burnout racerback tank
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
I'm wearing:

Teal satin boxers from Victoria's Secret
Black t-back tank from Forever 21
Black bootie slippers (My Sister's😊)
White gold bow earrings from Tiffany&Co.
@Ava: OMG you got your tattoo alreadyy?! I will be getting mine next week in Goa! Did it hurt a lott?? Lol Idk why but I'm kinda nervous even tho I have two already =/

helping my bff's younger sister with her high school drama rehearsals. omgg now that i'm at her school auditorium i'm soo missing minee!

wearing a pale beige bubble top from dkny, white skinny jeans from jbrand
pearl studs, tiffany pearl bracelet, usual rings, my gucci aviators
nude pumps from chinese laundry 
i'm carrying my arena bag in nude

@jiyaa: omgg i hope u didn't watch titanic lmaoo

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 13 years ago
@Ava: We rescued two puppies and three kittens. Both of the puppies are Maltese and two of the kittens are American Shorthair and one of them are Persian. I'm keeping the Persian kitten and one of the Maltese. My sister and sis-in-law are taking the others. My Momma doesn't want another puppy in the house we already have 2.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 Aww that's so cute, my Mom and Step-Dad go on dates nearly every week aswell.😆

At school,
In my ap calculus class.
I was just writing a reply to Ava when my calculus teacher said "Selena, stop staring at your belly button; it's creepy!"
🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣🤣 I guess she didn't know I was on my iPhone texting awaaaaay.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣

I'm wearing:
Baby Pink Cardigan from New Look
White Tank Top from New Look
Black High-Waisted Pleated Skirt from Mansuri

Black Flats from Aldo
Pink, Black & Gold Bangle Set from Forever 21
Black Diamond Studs

Incase you're wondering why I'm wearing weird clothes and not my school uniform because I had an interview in the morning and decided to go to school in the clothes I was wearing instead of going home and changing.
@Nikasha: Aww, that sucks! Esp since it was your first date...
To tell you the truth, he should have told his friend he was on a date instead of rushing home to help him with his project... Hope everything works out for you!🤗

@Shae: How did your interview go, beebee?
Oh, I need to tell you something! Gay goth girl was chasing "Carl" on the fields today!😆😆

@Diya.G: Hey, Welcome to I-F!😛

I'm wearing:
Diamond studs
Keychain necklace from Tiffany&Co.

White & pink striped shirt from H+M
Hot pink bandeau
Denim cut-off shorts from River Island
At the mall with my sissy (picked her up from school)

I'm wearing:

Grey skinny pants from Dynamite
White chiffron and silk dolman sleeve top from Smart Set
Black over the knee boots from Steve Madden
Black Canada Goose jacket
Pink "Le Pliage" tote from Longchamp
Engagement ring
Chanel bracelet

@Saakshi: Yup my sister finally decided what she wanted so we went and got our tattoos. I got "I dance to live" with ponte shoes next it on the back of my neck. It hurt but not as much as the one on my ribs. Also the tattoo artist was SCARY!

@Ebony: Aww that's so cute. My sister has a Maltese and she's a cutie. But my yorkie's cuter 😆