BV WU - 17th March 2011.

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys...

This is my first ever written update on this forum...
Please read and comment and tell me how it was..!!!😊

So here it goes..

Its morning. The ladies are serving breakfast to the men. But, there is no Jagya (J). Gehna (G) comes with a tray and tells everyone that she'll goto J's room and serve him there itself.  Bhairav (B) asks her to wait and tells her that J's not a guest. If he wants to have his breakfast then he'll come and have it here only. DS comes upstaris and tells G, "Yes u dont have to serve J..but not for taht reason, but because he's already gone. He left and has headed for Mumbai already. He left early this morning." SHOCK..!!😲 Everyone is taken aback and they all look at her. DS starts to climb down the stairs and after that she stares everyone and goes and sits on her swing. Basant (T) asks..J went?? Tears roll down G's face... T continues..he went and did not even eat??

DS starts explaining and tells, "J thought of coming to you all and telling you. But, he knew that if at all he speaks to u, he wud only get scolding and nothing else. Then, why to meet?? Yes, he made a mistake, but didnt he also accept it?? Wasnt he apologetic about it?? Even i was very angry at him, but, Our blood is afterall ours, isnt it?? He's a kid, he's innocent, even this girl (point at Anandi (A) ) has done so many mistakes and despite that haven't v always forgiven her..then y not him?? He was at a new place, in a big city, new people, new ideologies, and got confused and he didnt know wat to do..So he made a mistake. Only he understands who has gone through it.. 'A' came crying from there, but he has to live there for his next phase of life, hasnt he?? He came to me, i went a little easy on that guy, he even has tensions of studies. You'll should have listened to him rather than just avoinding him like that and on top of that you also hit him..A  Kids do make mistakes, but isnt it the duty of an elder to forgive him, if not you, then who?? I'm sorry i cannot throw him out of the family."

Its evening, A is on the terrace thinking deeply and looking at the roads, waiting for 'someone'. She's sad and tensed. Even as the night falls she's still standing there. and starts thinking, "Why do u do it huh?? You like harrasing me, giving pain to me?? It would've been alright even if u would've gone after fighting with me and getting angry at me..but should have atleast met me. You'll never understand how i feel right now. Right from wen v wer kids, we've always loved less and hated more and fought more!! but, at the end of the day, we would become friends again. We would always forget everything. So wat has happened now, have u started finding meaning in everything?? U've started remembering fights rather than forgetting them, have you grown up now?? And i'm here still a kid only. Morning fought and evening forgot. for me u're not just a partner but u're a friend. I've always loved u're bads more than i've loved u're goods..!! Our eyes still looking at the same dream, and that is wen u become a doctor. That'll be a very big day for us. I hope on that day u wud forget all the bitterness and v'll lead a new life. Hopefully."

Then a ladies voice comes and she starts saying wid all the scenes flowing from behind. she says, " A's waiting was more then she expected. J wud come as only as often as wud Holi or Diwali. Whenever, J wud come, A wud try to bridge the gaps between them, try her level best, but, J's rudeness, shatters it completely. Again, A wud stand waiting for the next time. But, time went on as it always does, and 4 years past by..."

4 YEARS LATER

J and Gauri (Ga) and all the others of the same batch in the college come out running in the corridor of the college with enthusiasm and are all very very happy and are jumping with joy. They run towards the hall and stop and start congratulating each other. 

Ga tells J, " hi, i'm Dr. Gauri !!! " J slimes and replies, " Hi dr. i'm Dr, Jagat !!!" and they shake hand with eyecontact.  And they'll head towards the canteen. 
In the canteen J announces, " Hey guys, today's a very happy day. 5 years back v all left our homes and came here, v all saw the same dream, n v went on walking...never got tired. I dont know now who'll head where..May it be dissection scare or freaking looking at a skeleton or fainting with the smell of chemicals and medicines..v'll never forget these days.  i know, that our teachers have definitely guided us right. Also, v've made special friends here..who've made a special place in the heart. So wat say, shud v celebrate, shud v party??!!!!" Everyone else, "YYYEEESSSS!!!"

And they start dancing and partying. (the song Paathshaala is going on in the background). they dance on the floors, on the tables, everywhere. Then, the tables are joined and ramp is made. Ga walks on it, and J gets very impressed. 
Everybody has a blast..!! and a group pic is taken

The End.

PRECAP: Sumitra's on the phone. She's ecstatic.  "U've become a doctor??!! Really??!! Everybody, Bhairav, Maasa, Gehna everyone listen Jagya has become a doctor finally..."
She's running and goes to Anandi's school and tells "J's coming back, he's become a doctor!!!" Anandi gives a big smile and is very happy. 😊

Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ok waiting eagerly, best of luck😊
oh men leap and phuli didnt told about any thing about is affair....i think this should not happen

wow............very nice update!!👏
such a detailed one.................while reading the anandi's thought....feeling like watching the serial............
really good job!!😊

but for episode...............such a pathetic one.........!!😒
thanks for the update....
So Anandi is still innocently waiting for Jagya, Gauri is still innocently loving him, and Jagya is still two-timing the girls.... for four years ! And no one ever finds out ! This is unrealistic.... Oh well, I hope that Gauri now wants to meet Jagya's family and thus they find out the truth.... and Anandi completed her graduation !😕
Thanks!!!!

Wonder how far his and G's relationship has gotten?
Thank you!! Wonderful update. The leap was too early, lot of loopholes in the story
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
Thank you.............a rather lame episode with the leap just going with the flow...........

Dadisa bought his argument and the entire family will be left with a guilt complex.

Waiting to see J and Anandi's reunion............😍
i wont want anadi and jagya reunion after what he did to anandi if i would be on her place never ever will go back to that men..
Hola to all the lovely Balika's......first up sorry I had to do the Houdini act for the last 3 days as I had my exams....I am finally done with winter quarter, phew.......and just caught up with all the missed episodes ! The last two episodes were power packed...WOW....Anandi-Jagya's fight and Anandi's confrontation with Jagya infront of the whole family was Superb....although as Anu said in another post...It looked stupid that the whole family was just standing there and watching "tamasha"....however in yesterday's episode they made it up with a tight hard hitting "tamacha" 😆😆 wahhh wahhhh....mazaa aa gaya....

Coming to today's episode....thanks for the lovely update dwsc

The leap looks totally out of place....so many questions went unanswered....and Jagya two timing for 4 years and the family members easily forgiving him, Weird  and completely unrealistic! 😕...Anandi went back to looking morose and yet again waiting for Jagya, sigh 😕 and that monologue voice over describing Anandi's feelings was sooooooooooooo boring 🥱, I would have rather watched the last two episodes again.....after that power packed bhashan of her's I thought she will not bother about him and do well for herself....So ideally she should now be in 2nd year of college.....before leap she just passed 10th....so after that 11th and 12th and then 2 years of college...wonder what she is doing and how is she studying? (if at all she is)...coz there ain't any college in Jaitser...hmmmmm.... and what happened to Lal singh, Phooli and other friends? They didnt reveal Jagya's truth to Anandi?...not even Phooli who is supposedly her best friend ! 😲 The voice over said Jagya used to visit Jaitser occasionally and everytime the distance between Anandi and Jagya increased...so Anandi might have shared this thing with Phooli....also, Gauri never questioned Jagya even once about his family or any such thing? 😲 Blooper pe blooper, blooper pe blooper....wonder what's in store now....😕 🤔