Written Update : 17th March 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanyaz for the update - but I wonder .. does anyone else feel that this is dragging too much .. and this Shibu character, I hope they don;t make him negative and make him steal all Manav's money I won't be able to bear it ...
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate varsha.
and why the hell is madhuri getting divorced as she is the first wife
let vashali show the world the responsibitly of a single parent and esp a woman and make the way to top

but this serial is all about archana

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update Tanya!

So finally..the self-righteous Varsha also blurted her truth out in front of her mother-in-law!
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk u for the update...de r dragging the story for nothn...
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
how nicely these karanjikar's can manipulate a helpless girl !!! what a sanskar that sulochona always braggs aboutšŸ˜”
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't understand Manav's mom behavior...Can a mother really behave that badly. Once you have a daughter or a son..you have to know that they will marry and move on...she is be very possessive over Manav..this is very wrong....she had gone looney...mad...
The whole Dhamesh thing is wrong and Maduri is trying to make things right...and Vaishali is hurt ..I understand that...but listen to what your didi has to say....and Varsha..she destroyed her own life by being to independent...she is so hot headed...that she don't listen and she ends up hurting the people she loves the most....
This show has no happiness in it...it is alwasy someone trying to destroy another and no one gets caught and punish for it...
Look at Manju adn her mother..they make so much mischieve and Manju gets away with it.....does these things really happy.
You coem from a hard days' work and you want to look at something enterertaining.....something funny...full of love ..yes a little saddness here and there...but good God..this show takes the care....
Happiness don't ever last.....
I can't understand this...
Come on writers..make it fun...loving ....caring...we don't mind cryng a little but not so much..this is to much....
The story needs to go in  a different direction....

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Varsha killed her own child....I am pro for right for women, but what she was WRONG. Vaishali shud not give away her child to Varsha as she is not a motherly material.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
trinibeauty@ this is typical of ekta's show.  Evils get away with murder but main characters suffer till the end of the show.  Mark my word by the time show ends (when!!! is a big question) Arman would have suffered many tragedies.   Tanya thanks for the update.