Thendral

Update For Thursday - 17/03/11

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super duper detailed update Shubba akka.πŸ˜ƒ

LOOL, your side comments were funny!!!! Your right Tamizh, intha stupid matter ku ivolo build up ah? I knew she wouldn't say about her wish, which is marrying him. Wonder how many months we will have to wait for that. So now VR and the killer will be released, and for sure the killer will harm Thulasi. That is only when Tamizh will start to use his brains! I hope it is a big serious situation (not that I want her to die or anything), so then everyone including Pyscho can see how much he loves his dearest wife. Aiyooo, again she started with her evil movements, and Tamizh is standing there, not saying anything when she grabs his hands. Then comes GW showing all her teeth, thinking Charu talked about the horrible idea, but unfortunately not. How comes Lavanya still can't figure out how close her mum and Charu are? She is just wants to live her own life with Nitheesh and not caring about people around her. Who cares, soon she will get the pay back. Oh wow, so that flower thingy michigy is not true! Great ayyar. I love how you cheated on the disgusting ladies, but I feel sorry for the other people that come to the temple.

Awwww, when Thulasi cries, she is so cute and extra pretty. What a scene that was, when she hugged her hubby's shirt tightly and threw Pyscho's clothes away; that was amazing to watch! But the BGM made it tooo sad. Deepa came in at the correct time and she is a true friend. Her advice was fantastic and she knows very well about GW's plan, even when she was not with them at the house. Thulasiiii, why you scared to chase out Charu? She has no rights to do whatever she wants like that in your own house and behave inappropriately with Tamizh. No, I think it is best to chase out Pyscho first, because she is the main girl caught in the trap. GW is only helping and can't live like a wife with her own son. LOL Good good Thulasi, you only want Charu to get out of your life, you can deal with your MIL later on. She can easily see those horrible ladies actions, but why not Tamizh??? Woowwww, it was really good when Deepa called Pyscho a street dog. Deepa's dialgoues are always incredible! Deepa is so clever and knows what to do at different times. Thulasi is very lucky to have a friend like her. I am happy that Kumaran, showed a miraculous episode after a long time. Keep this going Kumaran, and you won't loose any viewers.

Edited by Janani20 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Shubba kka. Good to see some improvement and hope Thuls uses VR to get Charu out of the house. GW will follow Charu or otherwise she'll be deprived of Charu romance.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Shubaa!!!  I am so looking forward the storm!

As predicted Charu talked about TT helping VR get of jail.  The hand holding made me forward that bit!!!  No one seems to bother tht what VR did to Tamil was really bad...except Tulasi.

I liked how TA said that Tulasi loves him more than herself and he will try to convince her.  That was appu #1.

I wonder what Tulasi will do now?  I think she will help Tamil and get him out.  I actually want VR to come out as the track can get pretty interesting...plus he needs to drag his daughter from that house.

The nice twist was the flower!!!  Appu #2.  I was so mad yesterday about God being on Charu's side, but now it looks like God gave a super nose cut to her!!!

Tulasi crying today was cute...but sad.  I loved how she took his shirt for warmth and comfort and cried.  It looked like she was crying on his shoulders on something.

I have praised Deepa so many times and again today, I have to praise her.  She is an awesome girl and an even better friend.  Her words were the best today!!  I hope Tulasi carefully follows Deepa's advice and plans everything well. 

I liked this episode as Charu got a couple appus and Tulasi has decided on a plan.  I just hope that this all actually happens next week.
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks shubba, that was one detailed super update, if any- yr bonus for having to do yday's one..

as i had agreed yday yr thoughts were correct-- as they went to the temple by cheating, they got cheated there.... super aapu, so the karmic wheel has begun rotating...

now we shall wait expectantly...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the nice update! Finally you got a better episode!πŸ˜ƒ

Just loved the part when the 2 priests were talking. There itself semma aapu started for CharuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They cheated GOD and GOD himself gave them nice aapu through the priest! πŸ˜‰

OMG Deepa! What an amazing character you are?⭐️ Just awesome with her points to chase GW and Charu.πŸ‘ When Thulasi was talking about GW, loved the way Deepa said to throw that lady in the Garbage and said to pack her first.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also nice "theru naai" title to Charu.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Thulasi you are so lucky to have a friend like that.πŸ€—

The scene where she threw Charu clothes and hugged TA shirt was really heart wrenching. Nice direction.πŸ‘

After along time, indeed a very nice episode. So after Charu comes from the temple, Thulasi is gg to start her play and herself will come forward to tell that she will withdraw the case for Nithesh/Lav sake😊. Can't wait for the first nosecut coming from Thulasi to that Mental caseπŸ˜†. Charu nee sethaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thulasi is gg to make sure u pack your bags and leave this place. Come on Thulasi! Kick that mental creature out.πŸ˜‰

This GW will happily agree with Thulasi becoz Lav will go to her in-laws house thinking that she will live like a queen not aware of the torture she is gg to face. πŸ‘

Aapu waiting for each and everybody in the family in the form of Thulasi!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the superrrrrr update πŸ€—. Your update was enjoyable like the epi...lol...liked the songs inbetween alot. πŸ˜ƒ

Avan kaiya pidikkarathey velaiya pochu indha psycho ku πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘. Grrrrr.....mariyadhaiya you go with your useless prestige- obsessed dad once he is out of jail. Don't dare to come to Thulasi's house to show your face, unless you don't have any dirty intentions for TA. πŸ˜‘

Haiya they got cheated by the Saamiyar....was sooo happy. Cheaters need other cheaters to be punished.....yeyyyy...πŸ˜ƒ.....just want to thank the Poojari....now the aapu which is gonna come would be more enjoyable for us as they would be thinking even the God would fulfill her dirty wishes...i am looking forward to next week....Kumaran, better don't disappoint us again. You can give us one month of Aapus to Charu and GW...you can drag that part as much of as you like, but knowing him, i rather doubt it. The whole last week was tortures to Thulasi and then one or two minutes aapu to GW and Charu πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Awwww Thulasi....it was so sad when she held his shirt and cried badly πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ and how much she trusts her hubby. That idiot is only unaware of your yekkam for him and praises that mental. 

Thulasi, come on start your game, you have all our support and like you threw away psycho's so called modern dresses, chase her out of your house...and clean the house...which is full of psycho and GW's and selfish's Lavanya's moochu kaathu before it poisons you. πŸ˜›

Deepa πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Comments Shubba Akka!!πŸ˜ƒ.

ithaan chance nu 65 seconds aa psycho holding TA's hand, TA go wash your hand with dettol or shower with dettol😑. Charu, TA forgiven your dad but don't expect him to forgive you ok? you said what ever your dad did was unforgivable, but do you think what ever you are doing now with your athai is forgivable?😲. What a smile in GW's face when she saw her "DIL" holding TA's hand, pakka broker😑. Now i know how GW said that what ever you pray in that temple will happen, none will get red flower if they vendufy there, shameless creatures are leaving temple with full hopes, ponga ponga, Nithesh ku saami is going to send some thickest friend🀒. Those priests, GW/Charu ai minchittaanga....Charu are you going burn that temple when your plan fails?πŸ˜•.

I felt so bad when Thulasi cried hugging TA's shirt...poor girl is scared and misses TA...Deepa is the ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ of today's episode...omg you guys know how much i love those last two parts with Deepa, after torturous episodes it was good and a scene that's worth to watch and mainly with out those shameless creatures faces around there...Deepa is so good on giving ideas, everything that Deepa told  was right...Deepa can link everything that's happening at TA's house but not our great hero who is living thereπŸ˜•. Thulasi now you need to show to that psycho that you are not an idiot just because you are silent!Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this episode was so goood... see didnt i tell yuh guys to be patient... lol i still had mi hopes up for kumaran sir... os i kept watching those irrating episodes hoping for something goood to come upp... and now i know that this is going to get more inmteresting because thulasie this going to step her fooot in this battle now!!!

Go thulasieee!!!!!
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba akka for that awesome update! πŸ˜ƒ ROFL at ur dialogues!

FINALLY something good happening... I'm glad Thulasi chose the option that not just benefited her life by Nits/Lavs life as well... she still thinks about others lives when her own is suffering as well. But my favourite of Deepa's options is to separate the lovers GW and Charu! 🀣 Please it would save us such pain!

@Noxeous... TA and Thuls need to dettol the whole house once Charu/GW is gone... starting from the bike to the kitchen πŸ˜†

@ Shubba Akka, Deepa's gutter words trainer is her dear mommy... she is not so innocent herself πŸ˜†