Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 18th March '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 18th March '11

Part 1

Jag n gauri were very happy, thy ran towards garden n was talking abt thr coming to mumbai n thr experiences, jag asked her to go for a outing before gng back home but gauri ask him to first visit home as thr parents sply his mother might be waiting for him since long.

Sumitra n gehna working n talking abt jag n the ph rings, it was jag , he told him abt his being a doc , she got so happy that started shouting, bhairon came n congos him n was very happy, DS came n congos him n says that he has made them proud n started crying , bhairon takes the ph. n ask him to come back soon. on the other hand gauri was also telling his uncle abt it.

Sumitra goes on running to anandi n in way she kept telling every1 that jag is a doc now, she reached skool n told anandi n she got so happy that tears came in her eyes, sumitraa says that its her prayers that jag succeeded, thy calls for a holiday for the girlz in skool n all went towards home but anandi ask to thank god first.

Part 2

Anandi thank god for the success but also have a doubt that whether jag will be the same as he was before , phooli console her saying that all misunderstanding was due to the study pressure but now everything gonna be f9.
Phooli in her mind says that she cant tell the truth to anandi n prays that it will prove to be her imagination.

Part 3

Anandi reached home, bhairon ask her to talk with jag n gives her the ph., thr gauri n jag giving each other a bite of chappatis n hvng fun, jag dnt like that the call came, anandi congos him but he behaved rudely n says that she was taunting him n cuts the call, she was hurt.
DS was all excited n ask for sum meetha n that start preparing for jag return n after that thy all visit vaishno devi[Jai Mata Di], anandi was not happy.

Precap: DS wanna give jag surprise by opening a hospital for him n she was very senti n on the other side gauri ask jag to cum back for further edu.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Thanks for the update !
They still haven't shown what Anandi was doing all these years, if she studied or not ! 
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear. All my excitement for the leap is gone down the drain.uurrggghhh what non sense. 4 yrs Anandi spent in tears for a looooooooser 🤢 N the family is very happy for him
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx 4 the update…….

1st of all am so excited to watch today's episode…..now thinking that y I watched it!!

anandi still pronouncing "school" as "ISKUL"……..what the hell……!!😡

That means she is not continuing her education??........😡

One more important thing………where is lalsingh…..no mention of him.....is he failed??😕

And sumitra……….marathon runner…..now i can understand where the running talent of jagiya comes from………….😳

And more importantly………no indication of revelation of jagiya's truth in near future….!!😡

Cvs what u did to a serial like BV……..it is heading towards a disaster…..😒

My tolerance crossed the limit ………..am going 2 stop watching BV now…..at least jab tak koi interesting twist naa ajaye…. 😔

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks fr the update Bharti!🤗
I missed todays episode n i guess i'll be skipping many more...🥱
Soi its just the updates....
And if Anandi is uneducated...... 
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!!

What the ðŸ¤¬ is happening in BV ??? ðŸ˜¡ I cant control my anger today.....and no I am not angry at Jagya/Jagat - he is still a villain and I never expected him to change so soon.........

However I am seething with anger....because Anandi is still the same ðŸ˜¡ ....still saying "phhuuun" "isskkuull"  and doing Jagya ka jaap.....really Anandi? what happened to your big bhashan "main apne liye padungi" , at least till now the CV's havent shown anything about Anandi's education, but even if she is educated (I am still hoping she is.... somehow), what is she doing in that school???   I feel like a fool who was building castles in the air imagining Anandi as lawyer, IAS, lecturer etc after leap......I feel so disgusted.....and what was that message at the end "tyaag, upasana...etc etc" my foot ! from now onwards until Anandi gets a spine and stands on her feet, I am not supporting her anymore.....I wish and pray that she learns it the hard way..... I have "ZERO" sympathy for you Anandi.....keep doing tyaag balidaan and keep crying on the terrace....you aint getting anything out of it...😡
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

Thanx 4 the update''.

1st of all am so excited to watch today's episode'..now thinking that y I watched it!!

anandi still pronouncing "school" as "ISKUL"''..what the hell''!!😡

That means she is not continuing her education??........😡

One more important thing'''where is lalsingh'..no mention of him.....is he failed??😕

And sumitra'''.marathon runner'..now i can understand where the running talent of jagiya comes from''''.😳

And more importantly'''no indication of revelation of jagiya's truth in near future'.!!😡

Cvs what u did to a serial like BV''..it is heading towards a disaster'..😒

My tolerance crossed the limit '''..am going 2 stop watching BV now'..at least jab tak koi interesting twist naa ajaye'. 😔

I agree with your points  khusi !!! after such a disaster of an episode... reading that line about sumitra's marathon cracked me up big time.....ROFL ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

Thanx 4 the update''.

1st of all am so excited to watch today's episode'..now thinking that y I watched it!! I totally agree with you

anandi still pronouncing "school" as "ISKUL"''..what the hell''!!😡

That means she is not continuing her education??........😡 Who knows what she has been doing but Dadisa was not glaring at her so maybe she gave it up.

One more important thing'''where is lalsingh'..no mention of him.....is he failed??😕

And sumitra'''.marathon runner'..now i can understand where the running talent of jagiya comes from''''.😳 Strange to see Sumitra doing that dash considering not so long ago her legs were playing up and were the focus in 2 episodes.

And more importantly'''no indication of revelation of jagiya's truth in near future'.!!😡

Cvs what u did to a serial like BV''..it is heading towards a disaster'..😒

My tolerance crossed the limit '''..am going 2 stop watching BV now'..at least jab tak koi interesting twist naa ajaye'. 😔 Jagya has not changed a bit..........so it will be a continuation of lies, glowering looks, morose faces and the elders totally unaware.......

Sorry khusi answered in your post since you pretty much said what I wanted to say.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update !!!

What the ðŸ¤¬ is happening in BV ??? ðŸ˜¡ I cant control my anger today.....and no I am not angry at Jagya/Jagat - he is still a villain and I never expected him to change so soon.........

However I am seething with anger....because Anandi is still the same ðŸ˜¡ ....still saying "phhuuun" "isskkuull"  and doing Jagya ka jaap.....really Anandi? what happened to your big bhashan "main apne liye padungi" , at least till now the CV's havent shown anything about Anandi's education, but even if she is educated (I am still hoping she is.... somehow), what is she doing in that school???   I feel like a fool who was building castles in the air imagining Anandi as lawyer, IAS, lecturer etc after leap......I feel so disgusted.....and what was that message at the end "tyaag, upasana...etc etc" my foot ! from now onwards until Anandi gets a spine and stands on her feet, I am not supporting her anymore.....I wish and pray that she learns it the hard way..... I have "ZERO" sympathy for you Anandi.....keep doing tyaag balidaan and keep crying on the terrace....you aint getting anything out of it...😡

I  totally sympathise and share your anger .............I was grinding my teeth seeing that sorry and about to cry face of Anandi again...............nothing absolutely nothing has changed and now Jagya will go back to Bombay to do further studies and we will have another 2 year leap ..............after which Sumitra will look younger, run faster, Dadisa will be the same......and the boys will keep staring. Uggghhh!!!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Uffffff...Another tortuous episode........🤔, jagya still hates anandi and anandi still hopes 'all izz well', no mention whether she studied or not,  even if she did she still pronounces 'daaktar' and 'pffffone'..One day even dadisa will say 'doctor' but not our genius- i guess the CVs want continue this wrong diction until one fine day anandi decides to gives a whole speech in perfect english ...sumitra running around full speed 😲-what happened to her knee aches?..
So dadisa planning hospital for parpotha-GOOD  ðŸ˜ˆ-  hope  he will shouts at her too "Mujhe inn ganwaaron kaa ilaaj nahi karna😡,apna hospital apne paas rakhhiye"..Then only DS will see his real selfish face...😳