Posted: 13 years ago
  from the start of 2des show till the end, it was  marvelous.  Everything was just accurate.  exact importance was given to every character according to the need of the situation.No fillers at allπŸ‘

Todays impeccable moments according to me were everything , but i would like to highlight those😊

1.  The cartwheel of CGMπŸ‘
2.  The meeting moment of Chanakya & CGM.πŸ‘
3.  Chanakya provoking the hunter to put the betπŸ‘
4.  Reaction of CGM & answer to the bet.πŸ‘
5.  The confession of Chanakya to Bhramabhaat for provoking the hunter πŸ‘
6.  Chanakya's  stern smile πŸ‘ finding his apt disciple

Direction was notable , photography as usual  incredible specially when CGM  looked at Chanakya with Sun in His background .

Rushiraj was marvelous  what a confidence with which he said no to the bet . Chanakya's reactions to the situations were perfect . We had a v little of Sooraj Thapar today , but he was superb in that also . πŸ‘

All total it was again a great applause for 2des episode it was a treat to watch , & yes felt v v proud to know that " No Risk No Gain" proverb originated in India , & not  by foreigners. πŸ‘
πŸ‘
 & Divide & Rule policy was nothing of Britishers to feel proud about . πŸ‘

A special applause for the person who is preparing script & dialogues of ChanakyaπŸ‘ v commendable job πŸ‘ too goodπŸ‘
Edited by rinku4u - 13 years ago
I agree with u....Awesome direction, dialogues,photography and expressions of Chanakya⭐️ and CGMβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Spendid Direction!.. acting performance by every one ..
 sagars ko actors ke kaam / acting niklwana aata hai ....
hatts off to the show crew members too
we normally appreciate  actors not the crew πŸ˜›
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
really splendid mindblowing direction yarπŸ˜›......and rushiraj...he is just mindblowing...loved todays epi
agreed yaar i was just mesmerised when thy meet 
it was like thy r thr to create history 
it dnt seem to be a show its reality for me 
Hey Rinku, gr8 post! πŸ‘
But I would like to make a suggestion if you don't mind....😳
I think you should put (Spoiler) in the thread topic for those of us (like myself πŸ˜†) who haven't watched the epi as yet or read the update...
no doubts on that coz mytho or historical is definitely Sagar's forteπŸ‘πŸΌ they excel in such serials & the result is... CGM is simply great right from it's first episode. i was completely bowled over since the first episode. the other episodes are additions...the direction, the performances, the background score,...i mean everything is just fantastic!πŸ‘πŸΌ i hope this serial maintains this even in the future😳
yaar..do u know when does the repeat telecast comes??
on which days n wat time?