Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Roja. And Welcome back - we missed you and your hilarious updates.

Only one comment I have - Chitra wants to get masters I mean Baliest Kada Aadu. Che - She loves her husband and wants to live with him - but going to this degree - completely ruining her life.

(Lately i have been seeing serials(almost all of them) where wify wants to get hubby remarried for unable to bear children. Intha whole idea yenakku thaanngga mudila. Fed up)
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the hilarious updates and excellent comments Roja.

Chithu is from pallipattu .. 😳

So Chithra planned this drama to get Mugs signature..  loosu spoiling her own life.. Wonder why she has to worry when mugs and Swetha are with her..

hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
From Sveta's word (after child's birth only Chitra is responsible for child), I guess she might be a surrogate mother.

In order to prolong this serial forever, who knows Director might think like this: May be before Sveta's delivery, Chitra might get pregnant (She was happy with Mugunthan when Sveta was away). She will abscond from the house without letting know other's about her preggy. Director will justify, Devi's mother is like Chitra to AZ and Visalam like Sveta. Now, Visalam will come to know her position and her relation with AZ. Even to write this statement, I feel shamed. -- director sir pls, the reason for writing this statement is I am requesting you not to show this crap.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sema twist in today's epsiode..

comments after updates are up..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@eclat and roja:

AZ sollal adikara rah? mmmmmm....paavam anda character romba bayanda manasu illiyaaa.......so.....solllaaaalum adikka maattar ...kaiyaalum adikka maattar.....mmmmm.....naaraayanaaaa!!

@AS sir:

Sir please tell Hari thambi to make scene for you so that my long time wish will be fulfilled...( AZ gives palaaar....palaaaarrr on Visa's face)..

Thanks in advance
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Atina.

So time for Swetha to change colours now. ayya, amma, ammammaa..thaangaadhu saamiyOv...

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
best nethiadi to Visalam - both daughters in law shd give birth but both kids should not look like Mukundan...
hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If one person in this serial has patience then everyone would have attained what they want. Now Mugunthan's belief on Chitra's treatment have come true. What Chitra and Visalam are going to do? (my prediction will come true)

I have not mentioned patience only for sister's life, ppl. like Krishnan.

The main character Krishnan is SELFISH (do only for his sister is also selfish), EGOIST (that he himself agreed when he fought unnecessarily with Gayathri) and MALE CHAUVINIST (showed in yesterday's episode, forcing Gayathri to eat his mother made food, also many examples, Gayathri has to leave job, etc...).

Mugunthan is much far far better than Krishnan, even though he committed mistake, he changed himself for his wife and supported her many times with justification.

I feel many girls in this forum will agree with me in this judgment.

On the other hand Gayathri (i) admitted the document exchange for Krishnan's family and for his and his sister Ranjani's sake, (ii) went to the extent to reunite Ranjani and Senthil, (iii) she was the reason who made Parvathy and Ranjani reunite, (iv) Gowri and Parvathy reunite, (v) her father helped financially, etc.... Beyond everything, now Parvathy is telling Gayathri "thirunthuva". She don't have to change, you people have to understand her.

Edited by hareramk - 13 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@hareramk - i agree 100%..Mukundan is far far better though he needn't have married Swetha and been so happy abt the Ooty trip extension. Yes, Gayu is any day better. I hate Krishnan..do gooder is one thing but this is taking it beyond extremes. and now all of them think that he did nothing wrong, including that good for nothing waterbeating fil.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for the updates.

I  am kind of feeling Dizzy and Nauseated.

(Sure no good news -☺️ )

I feel like that after watching this.

Agree people have no patience. Ippo Chittu yenna pannu vaangalam? Her child will be illegal or will she decide to abort the baby?
Edited by migan - 13 years ago