Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates atina..

How cum Mugs was not there when Dr announced the result..  I am sure Chithra will hide it.. She will walk out of AZ's home saying I am divorced.. No more relations and will go to some unknown place and give birth and slog..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know I totally agree. Chitra will go away and she will hide this matter.

This Krishnan - Will he ever learn his lesson? I totally gave up on him. How can he pity babu after all these issues???
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates atina..

How cum Mugs was not there when Dr announced the result..  I am sure Chithra will hide it.. She will walk out of AZ's home saying I am divorced.. No more relations and will go to some unknown place and give birth and slog..

yep, sure that is what she will do. adhaan thyaaga chemmal nu pattam vaanganumE..and urimaiyai vittu kudukkaradhunu decide panniaachu. so she will pack her bags.
swash2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

I know I totally agree. Chitra will go away and she will hide this matter.

This Krishnan - Will he ever learn his lesson? I totally gave up on him. How can he pity babu after all these issues???

i am sure, unknown to mom or gavuri (as paro calls her - reminds me of Sivaji Ganesan - he used to pronounce Gowri the same way), he will take the baby, that psycho getting mad at seeing his vaarisu in this good-for-nothing's hands, will take the baby and bash it against the jail bars or drop it and this idiot will run to the hospital and then call the cavalry. And will say, nalla eNNathula paNNEn.

And paro and that idiot devi will agree in the end..vadivelu maadhiri, ennai nallavannu sollitteengaLEnu this idiot will start looking for his next stupid act.

Adanga maattaan..thirundhaadha jandhu.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updates

Krish still didn't change. he wants to take the baby to Babu. Is Krish alright?
once he was singing thankatchi song. now he will sing marumagan song.
pothum Krish. think about your wife and future.

punniyavathy Chitra now hide the news to Mugs. but how she will hide her stomach. now she won't go to pallipattu also. we'll try to go our of city. then Mugs will be another sivaji pulmbifying Chitra en chitra.

I want to be nambiyar and kill that swetha's child so that Chitra's will be alive. Visa will chase Swetha out. pavam than.

romba soga geethama irruku.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the fast thurday update

Poor chitra. asusual she lied to Mugs.
but she wants to enjoy the happiness. but Mugs in the mood. if she told the truth Mugs will be singing carryiong chitra.

poor girl what is she going to do now?

will visa allow  chitra to enjoy her pregnancy?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks SC - hmmmm, Aadu kku kutti aadu pOrakka pOrathaa???
How many of you are ready to abduct that child as soon as it is born and
chip in parenting - so that it grows to be a NORMAL child?? Roja will head the group - high time there is some NORMALCY here !!!!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eclat for the hot hot update.....
enge escape neenga.......you can not escape at all.....

SO let us ..what this new director would give us....

swash2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks SC - hmmmm, Aadu kku kutti aadu pOrakka pOrathaa???
How many of you are ready to abduct that child as soon as it is born and
chip in parenting - so that it grows to be a NORMAL child?? Roja will head the group - high time there is some NORMALCY here !!!!

Romba thEvai roja.. Andha baby solla pOra orE vaarthai 'baa baa' dhaan..

Adhuvum kuninja kazhuthu nimiraadhu. Aattukku porakkaradhu puli aagumaa enna?

I think once Swetha comes to know that chits is also preg, she will try her best to send chits out..maariduvaa, under

the bodhanai of her mom who will also veppilai adichufy visalam saying it was at the insistence of the latter, that she sent

Swetha as the dil.

Or like in other serials, they will try to get the baby aborted..chits…..adhukkunnu naatu marundhu irukkum and no one will suspect

since all, including chits have no expectancy that she will carry it to term.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for the updates

Krish still didn't change. he wants to take the baby to Babu. Is Krish alright?
once he was singing thankatchi song. now he will sing marumagan song.
pothum Krish. think about your wife and future.

punniyavathy Chitra now hide the news to Mugs. but how she will hide her stomach. now she won't go to pallipattu also. we'll try to go our of city. then Mugs will be another sivaji pulmbifying Chitra en chitra.

I want to be nambiyar and kill that swetha's child so that Chitra's will be alive. Visa will chase Swetha out. pavam than.

romba soga geethama irruku.

I am against killing child. paavam yenna pannaithu kutti paappa. Please kill Swetha instead durin delivery although we have to endure the 9 months of pregnancy that too how long in serial age???
Edited by migan - 13 years ago